Author Topic: The V welcomes The BlockHead  (Read 19580 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: The V welcomes The BlockHead
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2007, 05:57:49 PM »
She is indeed a two-faced vile human being. She is quite pathetic, as she is so eager to jump on the bandwagon of anything no matter how unethical, as long as people will accept her. 

She has no problem with pm's being posted, only with pm's that are detrimental to herself.

I do find it amusing she still suffers from deep sensitivity towards words posted on a message board, but when your intellect and wit is not large to enable you to respond without spitting out cliche statements such as, "meltdown", I suppose I can understand the pain she feels.
hahah-----great introspective post

Hey Nietzsche, the tranny's mental meltdown continues------we get to witness another symptom of a desperate simple mind, she has stepped up her obsession to include my name in her signature!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I LOVE IT-----------------------im so in her head she must cringe and shiver everytime she sees my screen name ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2007, 06:00:48 PM »
hahah-----great introspective post

Hey Nietzsche, the tranny's mental meltdown continues------we get to witness another symptom of a desperate simple mind, she has stepped up her obsession to include my name in her signature!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I LOVE IT-----------------------im so in her head she must cringe and shiver everytime she sees my screen name ;D
For your sake, you better hope she isn't turned on by the abuse. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2007, 06:03:04 PM »
For your sake, you better hope she isn't turned on by the abuse. :-X
your right bro---------judging from her manly physique she would probably roid rage and force her/himself upon me :-X :-X :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2007, 06:05:22 PM »
your right bro---------judging from her manly physique she would probably roid rage and force her/himself upon me :-X :-X :-X
I can imagine her chasing your around holding her penoris screaming "spank me Nordic, spank me hard" hahaaaaa

oh god, I just threw up..... :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2007, 06:25:32 PM »
Ok if no one cares and you have nothing to hide why did you pm Ron today asking him to tell danny not to post pm's?

Ive seen the pm's you sent to danny ripping the shit out of DP making fun of him... calling him a schmoe and kid that lives at home with his parents,so you can't deny that, but why did you give danny BH's password? was it to really fuck DP over or what?

It's really weird that you are now trying to claim that I am the one who was behind blockhead's account getting hacked and PMs (including mine) getting posted....it's like a sad act of desperation on your part or something.  :-[

Why would I want to fuck anyone over on a messageboard?
Unlike you guys, that's exactly the kind of drama that I'm not interested in...I never was.  I have tons of PMs from danielson saying things like that about DP, back when he used to try to start shit with us ALL THE TIME, but the bottom line is that DP and I are cool, always have been...and I think you are a dickhead.   :)

Oh, and Nordic, you EARNED the special mention in my signature.  Keep up the good work.   :-*
:)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2007, 06:28:02 PM »

It's really weird that you are now trying to claim that I am the one who was behind blockhead's account getting hacked and PMs (including mine) getting posted....it's like a sad act of desperation on your part or something.  :-[

Unlike you guys, that's exactly the kind of drama that I'm not interested in...I never was.  I have tons of PMs from danielson saying things like that about DP, back when he used to try to start shit with us ALL THE TIME, but the bottom line is that DP and I are cool, always have been...and I think you are a dickhead.   :)

Oh, and Nordic, you EARNED the special mention in my signature.  Keep up the good work.   :-*
Why are you dragging me into it? Thats pretty low, even for you.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2007, 06:29:05 PM »
Why are you dragging me into it? Thats pretty low, even for you.

Errmmmm scroll back a page, SS dragged you into it a long time ago.   ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2007, 06:32:27 PM »

Yes, I addressed that. I said I wasn't going to post any PMs. If you want to post any and all PMs from me go right ahead. I will tell Ron that it is fine by me.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2007, 06:37:50 PM »
All Rip wants for Christmas is her hair back. That, and another 12 vials of cypionate.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2007, 06:49:45 PM »
All Rip wants for Christmas is her hair back. That, and another 12 vials of cypionate.
And a home penoris removal kit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Master Blaster

« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2007, 06:53:30 PM »

I thought you didn't care about this stuff  ???

Hmmm...still here.  :-\

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2007, 06:54:55 PM »
I thought you didn't care about this stuff  ???

Hmmm...still here.  :-\

Posting and caring are two different things.    :)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2007, 07:15:36 PM »

hmm I'm a dick head.... why cause I'm fighting with your 2 girlfriends? which one is too much of a coward to show his ugly mug around here ::)......funny when everyone was ripping on you i stood out never had a problem with you and even use to exchanged pms but i'm a loser dick head.you might wanna look in the mirror and try acting like a lady and let your girlfriend Dp be a man and defend himself. :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2007, 07:19:38 PM »
hmm I'm a dick head.... why cause I'm fighting with your 2 girlfriends? which one is too much of a coward to show his ugly mug around here ::)......funny when everyone was ripping on you i stood out never had a problem with you and even use to exchanged pms but i'm a loser dick head.you might wanna look in the mirror and try acting like a lady and let your girlfriend Dp be a man and defend himself. :-*
Are you saying DP is letting the one with the bigger dick do the talking?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2007, 07:22:35 PM »

Defend himself against what?  You posting his pics?  A bunch of lies and gossip?   ::)
It gets old.  Aren't you sick of it?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2007, 07:32:07 PM »
Defend himself against what?  You posting his pics?  A bunch of lies and gossip?   ::)
It gets old.  Aren't you sick of it?

Very! and to be honest I felt bad about doing it to DP, so that's why i had no problem with him giving it back to me..... I deserve it but he ran off like some scared little kid and left his butt buddy behind to do his dirty work, and to be honest I never pictured BH melting the way he has.... it's pretty pathetic and to top it off bad for his street cred ::)

Here's the thing. Dp started a thread asking who looks better but blocked his face and posted up a pic of my ex right after she had a baby at my kids graduation.WTF! kind of bitch move was that.Also BH keeps making comment how I'm a wanna be tough guy though in everyone of my pics I'm happy and smiling unlike your buddy DP is making hard faces and posing up for the camera::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2007, 07:41:02 PM »
Very! and to be honest I felt bad about doing it to DP, so that's why i had no problem with him giving it back to me..... I deserve it but he ran off like some scared little kid and left his butt buddy behind to do his dirty work, and to be honest I never pictured BH melting the way he has.... it's pretty pathetic and to top it off bad for his street cred ::)

Here's the thing. Dp started a thread asking who looks better but blocked his face and posted up a pic of my ex right after she had a baby at my kids graduation.WTF! kind of bitch move was that.Also BH keeps making comment how I'm a wanna be tough guy though in everyone of my pics I'm happy and smiling unlike your buddy DP is making hard faces and posing up for the camera::)
Lame!

Passive Agressive attempt to "fan the flames". Hahahahahaha!
?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2007, 07:48:46 PM »
Lame!

Passive Agressive attempt to "fan the flames". Hahahahahaha!
hahahaha! yeah cause I'm so scared of you and the ownings the 3 of you could give me ::)........I was talking to Rip with respect you should try and learn sum big boy.........seriously get off my jock and take a breath your your ruining your street cred ::)

I'm shaking in my boots cause Mr BH is gonna get the latin kings after me :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2007, 08:05:57 PM »
hahahaha! yeah cause I'm so scared of you and the ownings the 3 of you could give me ::)........I was talking to Rip with respect you should try and learn sum big boy.........seriously get off my jock and take a breath your your ruining your street cred ::)

hahhhahaaaa Seriously, I lol at this one. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2007, 08:17:44 PM »
my work is never done ;D

HAHA, well done NB  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2007, 08:20:08 PM »
HAHA, well done NB  ;D
thank you big man ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2007, 08:37:42 PM »

Ba ha ha!

Okay...'Google: Blockhead. Click-IMAGES' Okay...nope...nope...nop e...ah ha! Okay...this one here, okay let me make that my avatar, okay...check...okay let me write that he's obsessed with me...good...okay...' Perfect! I'll show him!

"street cred". Hahahahahaha! 'Latin Kings'. Even funnier!

Uh huh... you know you made it when you landed in someone's avatar and signature! Holla!

" take a break YOUR YOUR ruining YOUR..."

Hahahahahahaha!   " sadkfjiwehfsdfhewf abdul kashdHDFhas my harley, ASHDFhsdfhSHDFHFHSDJshdf h get off my jock ashdfjhdfhsdfh I own your thoughts dude...khdjhcjvh;cvlahv "

Hahahahaha...frazzled again. You're all THUMBS, aren't you?
?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 20, 2007, 08:44:12 PM »
Ba ha ha!

Okay...'Google: Blockhead. Click-IMAGES' Okay...nope...nope...nop e...ah ha! Okay...this one here, okay let me make that my avatar, okay...check...okay let me write that he's obsessed with me...good...okay...' Perfect! I'll show him!

Uh huh... you know you made it when you landed in someone's avatar and signature! Holla!

Hahahahahahaha!   " sadkfjiwehfsdfhewf abdul kashdHDFhas my harley, ASHDFhsdfhSHDFHFHSDJshdf h get off my jock ashdfjhdfhsdfh I own your thoughts dude...khdjhcjvh;cvlahv "

Smell that?

It's fear.

A meltdownish sort of fear.  :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2007, 08:44:35 PM »
Ba ha ha!

Take a deep breath. It will be ok buddy.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2007, 08:50:07 PM »

I bet you made sure your grammer, punctuation and spelling was perfect before you posted that one. No room for errors now, SS.

Probably checked it 3 times.

" sdjhfuewbfsjdbfv my harley sdkjfsjdhjfjdksd abdul...you'll pay "

No worries...you have your 2-3 toadies who will jump in with a quip or 'quipple' here and there. Do you know what a 'quipple' is, SS?
?