Author Topic: The V welcomes The BlockHead  (Read 19581 times)

Nietzsche

Re: The V welcomes The BlockHead
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »

I'll bet you $10,000 dollars that you can't do it.   :)

Sir, you would pay him $10,000 to do that.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »
Sir, you would pay him $10,000 to do that.

Well, it's true that he IS the one who's obsessed with me, I'm glad you recognize that.  But no, I don't think so.   :)

:)

Nietzsche

« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2007, 07:41:41 PM »

Well, it's true that he IS the one who's obsessed with me, I'm glad you recognize that.  But no, I don't think so.   :)

No, he like me is driven to root out the filth and wretchedness that run rampant on this noble board.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2007, 07:50:15 PM »
No, he like me is driven to root out the filth and wretchedness that run rampant on this noble board.

How many times are you gonna say you're done with me too?   ;)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2007, 08:54:24 PM »
Funny how Rip was the one that gave danielson the password to BH's account and  choad gets put in timeout cause he "guessed the password"... sure he did ::)

I Just can't wait for when danny post up Rips pm's ripping the shit out of DP cause after all he's a schmo :D.

Bunch of backstabbing cry babies.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2007, 11:55:21 PM »
Funny how Rip was the one that gave danielson the password to BH's account and  choad gets put in timeout cause he "guessed the password"... sure he did ::)

I Just can't wait for when danny post up Rips pm's ripping the shit out of DP cause after all he's a schmo :D.

haha I also too look forward to that...  ;D ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2007, 11:56:34 PM »
Lol, that was one of the funniest episodes on getbig I think. No offense Kiwi.

I know you better than most peeps here, not to mention things you've done, so none taken ;D

And what Rip says is true - she got sick of all the complaints and abuse and asked Ron to let her step down from the V, a good week or 2 before Ron actually actioned it. I don't blame her, lol. The wolf pack has been super-vicious lately!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2007, 03:33:42 AM »

Keep melting all over the place. 
You're a liar and a loser.   :)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2007, 06:09:56 AM »

Keep dreaming manjaw..........soon your pm's dogging DP will be posted and he can see whats kind of a friend you really are. ;)

Also didn't you tell Ron and Danielson you were staying away from the Y and V cause you didn't like the drama ::)..hahahahaha! "you guys were pushing me around" oh brother!...... get a life girl.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2007, 06:14:25 AM »
Keep dreaming manjaw
hahahaha brutal destruction of hormonized female

The Number 2 in Scranton

Nietzsche

« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2007, 09:20:47 AM »

Sad really, that your weak intellect can only act like an automated machine spitting out the same response over and over again regardless of the question or point directed towards you.

Perhaps if you had been working on a brain or personality all your life, instead of futilely trying to fill that void of self-contempt in your life by turning yourself into a man, you might have actually garnered some respect down here.

Like the weak witted creature you are, you could take no more and had to resign and run from the V. Oh and by kiwi's admission (which we all know is truth), Rip resigned ("a week or 2 before it was actioned"), which is well before the posting of pm's drama occurred, so it does seem this she-man lies about why she left and was really driven away because of "people pushing her around".  The man-beast thought she could mod this board and was eaten alive!!!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2007, 12:25:32 PM »
Nope, it was the day after blockhead's account got hacked, which was about 2 weeks ago, I think, and about one week ago when ron took care of it.   ::)

It's really none of your fucking business why I did it, but believe me, it wasn't because of your lame insults, or anyone else's. 

Go ahead, keep on making threads about me, obsessing over me, trolling the threads I post in, making long, boring posts about me that no one wants to read.  It's actually quite flattering.   :-*

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2007, 12:30:21 PM »

I saw this POST and called RIPIT right away and fkn told the BITCH off! Then her husband grabbed the phone and I told him how I got my peeps in 'NH' doing some snoopin' for him to.

How dare she! I knew she was the ring-leader behind it.

Hahahahahahaha!  Digging DEEP. Just scraping the bottom of that well. I wonder how many PM's were sent to come up with this 'angle' to throw a wrench in the wheel.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2007, 12:35:22 PM »
Nope, it was the day after blockhead's account got hacked, which was about 2 weeks ago, I think, and about one week ago when ron took care of it.   ::)

It's really none of your fucking business why I did it, but believe me, it wasn't because of your lame insults, or anyone else's. 

Go ahead, keep on making threads about me, obsessing over me, trolling the threads I post in, making long, boring posts about me that no one wants to read.  It's actually quite flattering.   :-*

Hey RIP...give it until tonite. Give danielson or SS a little time to photoshop some PM's. Hahahahahahaha!
?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2007, 12:39:59 PM »
Hey RIP...give it until tonite. Give danielson or SS a little time to photoshop some PM's. Hahahahahahaha!

::)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2007, 12:42:21 PM »

The funny thing is that no one cares except SS and maybe danielson, and I'm not even sure danielson cares anymore.

OH and probably ron, who said that people will be banned if any more PMs get posted.   :)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2007, 12:44:39 PM »

The funny thing is that no one cares except SS and maybe danielson, and I'm not even sure danielson cares anymore.

OH and probably ron, who said that people will be banned if any more PMs get posted.   :)

What's wrong with PM's getting posted?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2007, 12:49:00 PM »
What's wrong with PM's getting posted?

PMs are private messages.  It's not very cool to post them without the permission of those who sent them. 

Plus, they can very easily be doctored or photoshopped...as we've already seen a few times.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2007, 12:50:53 PM »
I thought PM stood for personal message, not necessarily private message

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2007, 12:51:29 PM »

I agree. I don't think danielson give a shit anymore. I think he's a little jaded or bored.

Unlike DAVEY "Lardass" HOGAN who got his peeps 'snoopin' and creepin' for me. Hahahaha...

"Boom BABBA Boom BABBA...BOOM BABBA BOOM BABBA BOOM! "
?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2007, 02:09:47 PM »

I have no reason to post anymore PMs personally. You are right though, Ron has told me not to do it again, which is fine by me. Yet this idiot here does it everyday. ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=191472.0;topicseen
E

Master Blaster

« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2007, 02:42:47 PM »

Someone sounds a little worried.  :)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2007, 05:02:17 PM »
I saw this POST and called RIPIT right away and fkn told the BITCH off! Then her husband grabbed the phone and I told him how I got my peeps in 'NH' doing some snoopin' for him to.

How dare she! I knew she was the ring-leader behind it.

Hahahahahahaha!  Digging DEEP. Just scraping the bottom of that well. I wonder how many PM's were sent to come up with this 'angle' to throw a wrench in the wheel.
hahahaha! LMFAO!.........but really she was the one that gave the password to Danny.... just ask Alex.

Oh and you're still a bitch boy :D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2007, 05:21:21 PM »

Ok if no one cares and you have nothing to hide why did you pm Ron today asking him to tell danny not to post pm's?

Ive seen the pm's you sent to danny ripping the shit out of DP making fun of him... calling him a schmoe and kid that lives at home with his parents,so you can't deny that, but why did you give danny BH's password? was it to really fuck DP over or what?

Nietzsche

« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2007, 05:37:51 PM »
Ok if no one cares and you have nothing to hide why did you pm Ron today asking him to tell danny not to post pm's?

Ive seen the pm's you sent to danny ripping the shit out of DP making fun of him... calling him a schmoe and kid that lives at home with his parents,so you can't deny that, but why did you give danny BH's password? was it to really fuck DP over or what?
She is indeed a two-faced vile human being. She is quite pathetic, as she is so eager to jump on the bandwagon of anything no matter how unethical, as long as people will accept her. 

She has no problem with pm's being posted, only with pm's that are detrimental to herself.

I do find it amusing she still suffers from deep sensitivity towards words posted on a message board, but when your intellect and wit is not large to enable you to respond without spitting out cliche statements such as, "meltdown", I suppose I can understand the pain she feels.