Author Topic: Jay Cutler Training Chest (pics included)  (Read 7490 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Jay Cutler Training Chest (pics included)
« on: December 16, 2007, 12:25:56 PM »
This thread is for people (like Titusisback) who think that because Nasser is lifting "light" weights during supersets and/or in precontest that makes him "weak" and means he can not lift more when he is in the offseason and at the start of his workout.

Note that Nasser was spotting and assisting Jay in both of these sets.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Jay Cutler Training Chest (pics included)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 12:26:54 PM »
i remember that video, Jay kept yelling "SHOW THEM NASSER, SHOW THEM!!"

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 01:21:53 PM »
Nass is also the one who got 17 reps with 225 at the Arnold Classic benchpress contest 2 years ago...  ::)  ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 01:23:34 PM »
Nass is also the one who got 17 reps with 225 at the Arnold Classic benchpress contest 2 years ago...  ::)  ::)

That was after shoulder surgery.

And Nasser looked way better at 280 than Jay does now at the same.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 01:50:57 PM »
Nasser is showing the little bitch how to do it.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 02:03:22 PM »
Jay should invite Nasser over to his home,to show him what a successful bodybuilding career looks like ..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 02:06:44 PM »
This thread is for people (like Titusisback) who think that because Nasser is lifting "light" weights during supersets and/or in precontest that makes him "weak" and means he can not lift more when he is in the offseason and at the start of his workout.

Note that Nasser was spotting and assisting Jay in both of these sets.

What video is that from?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 02:41:43 PM »
What video is that from?

Nasser on the Way Part 2.  They were in the same city, for some type of guest posing or seminar I would imagine, during the offseason and did a chest workout together and a posedown after.  The 225 bench press was part of a superset after cable crossovers.  Both were doing the same weight for about the same # of reps, but Nasser destroyed Jay in the posedown after.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 02:44:48 PM »
in 5 years no one will care about how much jay lifted, people will only care about who has a sandow trophy, and jay has 2 (he will win it again this year so that makes 3) and Nasser has 0
there's no magic pills... just needles

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 03:01:06 PM »
in 5 years no one will care about how much jay lifted, people will only care about who has a sandow trophy, and jay has 2 (he will win it again this year so that makes 3) and Nasser has 0

It's already 10 years past 97 and many people still remember Nasser as the uncrowned Mr. Olympia, so that wont change, whereas Jay will be remembered as someone who unfairly won a few titles.

Aussiepro did you read Nasser's message to you in the "Nasser's 10 Step Program" thread?  Might be on page 2 or 3 now.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 03:05:36 PM »

HAHA is that true??

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 03:07:01 PM »

The form, speed of his reps, and the fact that he didn't reach close to failure was more impressive than most competitors who got more "reps" than him.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 03:30:08 PM »
It's already 10 years past 97 and many people still remember Nasser as the uncrowned Mr. Olympia, so that wont change, whereas Jay will be remembered as someone who unfairly won a few titles.

Aussiepro did you read Nasser's mesage to you in the "Nasser's 10 Step Program" thread?  Might be on page 2 or 3 now.
i just finished reading it now, haha Nasser has got to be the biggest pile of shit to ever walk this planet, saying that New South Wales has the biggest uneployment rate is the biggest load of shit i have ever heard, i think he's pulling aome facts straight from his oil filles asshole... In step number 7 or 8 he says that its wrong to be prejuduce against people from other backgrounds and yet he's trying to bash me, ahahhahaha, i couldn't amagine any other place in the world i would rather live in, having the some of the best beaches in the world at my doorstep....
For some unknown reason he still spends all his time on message boards trying to debate the fact that he was and always will be full of shit... never good enough to win a MR O title, only real achievement was selling used underwear over the internet......
GO TEAM OIL BAG 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 04:13:03 PM »
i just finished reading it now, haha Nasser has got to be the biggest pile of shit to ever walk this planet, saying that New South Wales has the biggest uneployment rate is the biggest load of shit i have ever heard, i think he's pulling aome facts straight from his oil filles asshole... In step number 7 or 8 he says that its wrong to be prejuduce against people from other backgrounds and yet he's trying to bash me, ahahhahaha, i couldn't amagine any other place in the world i would rather live in, having the some of the best beaches in the world at my doorstep....
For some unknown reason he still spends all his time on message boards trying to debate the fact that he was and always will be full of shit... never good enough to win a MR O title, only real achievement was selling used underwear over the internet......
GO TEAM OIL BAG 

meltdown!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 04:16:36 PM »
GO TEAM OIL BAG 

hahaha AussiePro redefines MELTDOWN!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 04:21:57 PM »
GO TEAM OIL BAG 

Great post!!
No doubt about it...

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 04:22:51 PM »
Jay should invite Nasser over to his home,to show him what a successful bodybuilding career looks like ..
X

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 04:24:31 PM »
yeah i mean Nasser only won the Arnold Classic, the NOC and finished 2nd at the Olympia, what a failure. ::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 05:02:51 PM »
the least number of reps of all who did it.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 05:20:33 PM »
nassers all about perfect form
i dont remmeber much from that bench press competiton at the olympia, but i do remember how perfect nasser's form was
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 05:37:57 PM »
the least number of reps of all who did it.

I think Roland Kickinger was at a tie, but of course Roland's form was nowhere near Nasser's.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 05:38:51 PM »
nassers all about perfect form
i dont remmeber much from that bench press competiton at the olympia, but i do remember how perfect nasser's form was

See, it's all about form.  NASSER is about form:

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 05:42:22 PM »
Nasser never fucks around
$

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 05:46:02 PM »
PERFECTION IS NASSER EL SONBATY
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 08:01:56 PM »
Nasser was all about using stupid amounts of oil in a failed attempted to try and win a MR O title. Thats all he will be remembered for, the only reason people still talk about him is because of all you fuck wits (team Nasser) introduce his oil filled physique into every thread