Author Topic: So I saw something a few days back.  (Read 1222 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
So I saw something a few days back.
« on: December 16, 2007, 01:09:00 PM »
Some house had a huge "GOOGLE RON PAUL!" banner draped over its porch railings. I was pretty inspired by it and felt ashamed for being out of touch with politics for so many months.

Everyone I fucking run into is planning on voting Hillary. I ask them why, and they give me shitty reasons such as, "Well, she'd be the first woman."

I'm gonna make it my business from now on to spread the name of Ron Paul to people I come across. Tell people about his great libertarian ideals and how they're best for this country. You should all do the same. The coverage that Ron Paul has gotten has been surprising, and it's increased due the people living in the house I mentioned above, and great citizens like Benfun. People making their voices heard does work.  :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: So I saw something a few days back.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 01:13:43 PM »
Check out Ron Paul's donations just from today.

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/dec_16_extended_total.html

He's easily the most qualified for the job.  Ron Paul is the only candidate with a clean record.
S

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 01:20:30 PM »
As much as I love the Libertarian ideal, and would like to see RP in the white house, until the country gets completely tired of democrats the libertarian ticket (and those repubs with similar beliefs like RP) will do nothing but take votes away from more popular conservatives and GUARANTEE Hillary's win.

Just like Ross Perot took votes from Bush 1 in 1992 costing him the election if Ron Paul doesn't realize that he's not popular enough amongst voters and pull out to throw his support behind another, more popular, GOP candidate then we might as well just be voting for the Dem nominee.

You have to vote for the candidate on your side who is more likely to win otherwise you will guarantee failure.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 01:34:59 PM »
As much as I love the Libertarian ideal, and would like to see RP in the white house, until the country gets completely tired of democrats the libertarian ticket (and those repubs with similar beliefs like RP) will do nothing but take votes away from more popular conservatives and GUARANTEE Hillary's win.

Just like Ross Perot took votes from Bush 1 in 1992 costing him the election if Ron Paul doesn't realize that he's not popular enough amongst voters and pull out to throw his support behind another, more popular, GOP candidate then we might as well just be voting for the Dem nominee.

You have to vote for the candidate on your side who is more likely to win otherwise you will guarantee failure.

Win What? The system is messed up. Without being a conspiracy nut just listen to what he has to say. People have been duped.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVbL0waS3Sg

It's cool you like RP now CJ  :)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 01:52:17 PM »
Win What? The system is messed up. Without being a conspiracy nut just listen to what he has to say. People have been duped.

It's cool you like RP now CJ  :)

Oh I dunno.. maybe the most powerful position in the free world. 

The system is messed up.  Would you rather have a messed up system with Hillary as president or a conservative?

One is better, one is worse.. make the choice.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 01:55:18 PM »

This guy is so stupid.  Of course both are evil and one is less so.  LIKE IT OR NOT THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM.  You want Hillary in office or not?

You have to win to make a difference, duh.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 02:14:31 PM »
In my opinion Ron Paul is the Republicans only chance.

Not enough people will risk electing (another traitor) George W II.

S

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 02:25:04 PM »
In my opinion Ron Paul is the Republicans only chance.

Not enough people will risk electing (another traitor) George W II.

a traitor huh? interesting

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 03:11:08 PM »
Nothing is going to change until federal election spending is completely federalized and the US Sup Ct stops equating money with free speech.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 12:37:09 AM »
you guys need a preferential voting system - but that is probably too hard for the average american

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 05:27:15 AM »
HILLARY SUCKS

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 06:30:57 AM »
Some house had a huge "GOOGLE RON PAUL!" banner draped over its porch railings. I was pretty inspired by it and felt ashamed for being out of touch with politics for so many months.

Everyone I fucking run into is planning on voting Hillary. I ask them why, and they give me shitty reasons such as, "Well, she'd be the first woman."

I'm gonna make it my business from now on to spread the name of Ron Paul to people I come across. Tell people about his great libertarian ideals and how they're best for this country. You should all do the same. The coverage that Ron Paul has gotten has been surprising, and it's increased due the people living in the house I mentioned above, and great citizens like Benfun. People making their voices heard does work.  :)

That's odd, everyone I'm running into plans on voting for ron paul... I keep bringing it up, but I'm baffled at why someone who has so many people excited is only 5% in the polls... I call BS on the polls, they have to be wrong... I spend way to much time with politics guys.  Serious, I really get into paying attention to this stuff way way to much...  There is no way Ron Paul is at 5% in reality, it's just freaking impossible... the polls are pure bullshit, and I wish I had more to back it up... Just everything I'm seeing on a daily basis says bullshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 06:48:23 AM »
I love polls.... but....

People who NEVER talk about politics continually bring up Ron Paul around me.  I never say a word, I usually just play dumb and listen.  I mean, people in their mid-40s bringing up Ron Paul in bars to anyone that'll listen... it's very strange.  Never seen anything like it.