Author Topic: RAVENS GIVE THE DOLPHINS THEIR FIRST VICTORY!  (Read 1396 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
RAVENS GIVE THE DOLPHINS THEIR FIRST VICTORY!
« on: December 16, 2007, 01:27:10 PM »
I love it!(well, not really)

Billick will most surely be fired after this loss!

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
Re: RAVENS GIVE THE DOLPHINS THEIR FIRST VICTORY!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 02:01:18 PM »
give you credit, you kind of called that one.
didnt Billick say he was going to come back for sure.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 10:37:33 AM »
give you credit, you kind of called that one.
didnt Billick say he was going to come back for sure.

He did say that but ultimately, it's the owner's decision to make when it's all said and done.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 12:08:11 PM »

Im pretty sure he'll be back, he is a great convincer and very close with Ozzie.
 if anything i think the offensive coordinator will take the axe. what are you guys going to do for a QB? what do you think anyways...
and i was surprised Ray left the game from a dislocated finger...

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 05:06:34 PM »
Billick calls the offensive plays. Rick Neheisul is the closest thing they have to an offensive coordinator and he's the QB coach.

They signed Boller through 2008 so he'll probably be under center next season. Boller can never put together consecutive well played games. So inconsistent and still makes too many mistakes relying on the strength of his arm. Mcnair is history. Too old, too broken down and too injury-prone.

I do like Troy Smith and the way he's looked when given the chance to play. He reminds me a lot of a young Jeff Blake. Mobile, strong arm but he's short(6 foot). Traditionally, short QB's don't have a long career in the NFL. They usually have to scramble outside of the pocket to see the whole field. When they get older, they become less mobile and have to stay in the pocket. That's when they're careers start to go downhill because of their lack of vision. More interceptions and fumbles occur, etc.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 06:47:05 PM »

yeah i was a bit surprised at Troy Smith. He looked decent at times. you guys should have a pretty good pick in the draft.
 i was thinking perhaps Pennington would be a good p/u for you guys. he'll be relatively cheap. Good ball control QB, doesnt turn the ball over much, great with play action, of course he lacks arm streangth but when he has support he can be very productive. and he looked good against the Pats. i think he would be my first choice as a free agent, then maybe McNabb then Culpepper.
 im glad R.Lewis has his ring already, it would be a shame if he had to retire w/out one. with the rest of your division rivals all equipted w/ franchise QB's you guys need to pick it up. you guys have never really had a one, although Derrick Anderson should have been a Raven.