Author Topic: So, did you find mass- destruction weapons in irak?  (Read 7306 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
So, did you find mass- destruction weapons in irak?
« on: December 16, 2007, 04:34:25 PM »
While killing thousands and thousands of innocent people? Thats petty ''terroristish'' if you ask me.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: So, did you find mass- destruction weapons in irak?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 04:36:04 PM »
Not to mention that the US does have  mass-destruction weapons too, shall we invade your country  because of that?

scubaculture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 04:36:54 PM »
shall we invade your country  because of that?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 04:38:42 PM »
While killing thousands and thousands of innocent people? Thats petty ''terroristish'' if you ask me.

it's never "terrorism" when the US or Israel kills thousands, it's "freedom fighting".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 04:39:30 PM »
Not to mention that the US does have  mass-destruction weapons too, shall we invade your country  because of that?
lol come on with it...we're waiting

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 04:42:44 PM »

Did Nasser tell you to ask that? ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 04:46:58 PM »

Agreed 100%.  Bush is a sick fuck.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 04:49:50 PM »
Im not a religious pejson but when i see so much terrorist propaganda on this site, i think its time to stand up for the weaker.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 05:03:21 PM »
Im not a religious pejson but when i see so much terrorist propaganda on this site, i think its time to stand up for the weaker.
you mean like the thousands of people who died on 9/11?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 05:06:19 PM »
A

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 05:08:20 PM »
you mean like the thousands of people who died on 9/11?

Ho ho h buddy there is a difference, 3000 people died in world center, in irak the casualties(civilians) are well over 200 000. are you man enough to come with a different approach?

And whats irak got to do with the hijackers?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 05:17:24 PM »

Ho ho h buddy there is a difference, 3000 people died in world center, in irak the casualties(civilians) are well over 200 000. are you man enough to come with a different approach?

And whats irak got to do with the hijackers?
first off causalties of war are different from terrorist attacks...both are horrible and sad to see...but one is in a warzone and are called causalties of war and anytime you go to war especially a gueriila war(which woulnt happen if the terrrorist didnt make it that way) you are going to get causalties, the other is specifically aimed at civilians which is in my honest opinion worse.

second of all I personally was skepitcal of the WOMD spin on the war...i feel it was more of an excuse to take out a government that harbored terrorist and terrorist activities

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 05:23:58 PM »
first off causalties of war are different from terrorist attacks...both are horrible and sad to see...but one is in a warzone and are called causalties of war and anytime you go to war especially a gueriila war(which woulnt happen if the terrrorist didnt make it that way) you are going to get causalties, the other is specifically aimed at civilians which is in my honest opinion worse.

second of all I personally was skepitcal of the WOMD spin on the war...i feel it was more of an excuse to take out a government that harbored terrorist and terrorist activities

Very pathetic excuse of killing people using the word of ''war''
There isno difference, just listen to yourself, and realize how fucked up you sound.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 05:31:10 PM »

Very pathetic excuse of killing people using the word of ''war'' "Irak"...try "Iraq"
realize how fucked up you sound.

fixed

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 05:32:48 PM »

Very pathetic excuse of killing people using the word of ''war''
There isno difference, just listen to yourself, and realize how fucked up you sound.
lol are you insinuating that there is no difference between civilians being killed in a war zone and actually targeting civilians?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 05:32:58 PM »
Kill them all, let Allah sort 'em out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 05:34:15 PM »
lol are you insinuating that there is no difference between civilians being killed in a war zone and actually targeting civilians?

It depends what the cause is, you had no right to kill any iraki. so in this case a murder is a murder.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 05:36:33 PM »
your a fool do you deny that iraq and its government under saddam harbored terrorist and terrorist activities?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 05:38:10 PM »
It depends what the cause is, you had no right to kill any iraki. so in this case a murder is a murder.
How do you know we had no right to kill any Iraqi?

We need the oil, fuck off. I have no probelm accepting that the government did what they do for the future of our country.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 05:39:27 PM »
your a fool do you deny that iraq and its government under saddam harbored terrorist and terrorist activities?

you re a goddamn terrorist.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 05:40:08 PM »
you re a goddamn terrorist.
You're a goddamned idiot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 05:41:27 PM »
How fucking stupid do you have to be to not know how to spell Iraq properly? And you're trying to lecture us on politics. That's gold. Stick to the genocide you Serbs seem to be so fond of.

Why did your people kill thousands in Srebrenica, El Cocksucko?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 05:43:06 PM »
How do you know we had no right to kill any Iraqi?

We need the oil, fuck off. I have no probelm accepting that the government did what they do for the future of our country.

Ok i can respect this, atleast you keep it real.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 05:43:57 PM »
You know Mariachi, there are many people who oppose this war... In the US... I believe right now the majority oppose the war...

BUT

When the commander in chief of the armed forces of the United States of America (See the President) sends troops to do a job, I will certainly not wish harm on the troops.

I would rather have 200,000 innocent Iraqi civilians die than 1 regular joe in the US Armed forces.

Is that wrong? Maybe, but guess what, I'm an American citizen first... Before I'm a political dissident, I'm a citizen... and as an American citizen, I don't want ANY harm to befall my country-men in a time of war.

So does it suck that Iraqi civilians died... yep... but compared to the alternative of it being US troops, I don't give a damn.

I hate this war... I would bring all of the boys home tomorrow, but as long as they have to be there, I want them fighting for their lives in the BEST possible way they know how.

So do us all a favor, take your rhetoric elsewhere, because guess what... I may hate the fact we're there, and I may personally want to bring everyone home, but I'm not going to let you bad mouth the country that gives me the right to say whatever the fuck I want to.

I don't know where you are, and I really don't care to be honest, but if it's anywhere in Europe, (which is what I think I recall you saying) you better remember one thing.

You wouldn't be able to say anything about this if it wasn't for the US... Your ass would be staring at Swastikas all day.

So as far as I'm concerned, your opinion doesn't count, because if you're not in Iraq and your country isn't there... then no one gives a crap what you think... So why don't you do something like get a job and mind your own business.

This war sucks, but it has NOTHING to do with you.

(End US patriotic meltdown)

joelocal

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 05:46:01 PM »
Agreed 100%.  Bush is a sick fuck.

or we can just do what the Libs have done since they won................NOTHI NG! But ya gotta love em', quite comical with NO commonsense!