Author Topic: Ryan Gracie Dead!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 22723 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Re: Ryan Gracie Dead!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2007, 09:09:24 AM »
How much was he earning a year?  Wouldn't it have been easier to just buy a car?

he had a LOT of money, he didnt steal the car because of money, but because he tought there was people from PCC (somekind of mafia here in sao paulo) before him because of things involving drugs and money...off course it was completely psicopatic behaviour....But even when arrested, he was acting like someone was after him...He was getting out of his gym and started to 'see' these things, thats why he got in the run
He lost his mind completely...shame on the close family and friends who did nothing....This condition on him is known for sometime now....He did use cocain and other things, but the biggest problem was crack and very hard medicines. He also suffered from panic attacks

Well, he wasnt buried on tap out gear, but he was using a Gi...
!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2007, 09:17:30 AM »
he had a LOT of money, he didnt steal the car because of money, but because he tought there was people from PCC (somekind of mafia here in sao paulo) before him because of things involving drugs and money...off course it was completely psicopatic behaviour....But even when arrested, he was acting like someone was after him...He was getting out of his gym and started to 'see' these things, thats why he got in the run
He lost his mind completely...shame on the close family and friends who did nothing....This condition on him is known for sometime now....He did use cocain and other things, but the biggest problem was crack and very hard medicines. He also suffered from panic attacks

This makes a lot of sense - people begin to lose their minds (for many different reasons) and neither their families nor the state will or can help them. 

This makes it a sad story. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2007, 12:15:17 PM »
i'm sure everyone is terrified of the 148 pound mexican . ::)

nice to see you coming to grips with your condition.

b

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2007, 12:33:32 PM »
That's a shame   ::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2007, 12:51:32 PM »
All forced entry and nubain

ROFL

hahhaa People give Nubain WAY too much credit these days.   ;D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2007, 02:40:27 PM »
Good fighter , Biggest piece of shit ever walked on earth

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2007, 03:49:49 PM »
A lot of mismatched info about this guy.....let me see what I can do here.....hmmm, ok:

First, let me tell you from first hand experience from going out to a lot of night clubs where this guy and his croonies loved to go. Have any of you guys into dancing and night life ever heard about a club called SIRENA, here in Sao Paulo shore (Maresias beach)?

Well, let's just say these fuck ups, excuses of human beings and all around pieces of excrement flat out loved to go to that place. Sirena is in the hot list of the best clubs in the world from DJ MAGAZINE (an UK based mag about club life, it's like the FLEX of Djing or club world). They all went there on weekends, where all the best girls use to go.
So here comes this guy, all hot on his heels of a great dinasty in the world of martial arts, being related to the great Helio Gracie (grandson) and Rickson Gracie (nephew), together with a good 6 or 7 guys from his dojo (his students, actually), all fucked up from drinks, marijuana, cocaine and God knows what else, flerting with other guys' girls, bruising shoulders with everybody on purpose on the dancefloor and VIP area of the club, all praying for a crazy and lost soul to buy into all the provocative behaviour and so they can get down to business with the poor bastard.

Oh, and they usually beated up the lonely guy in groups of 6 or 7. A lot of guys bleed to almost death at the parking lot of the place, to the amusement of all the clubgoers that stared in awe of the barbarie scene they had just seen. The security staff got their share too, of the sour taste of rubbing shoulders with this nice example of why MMA fighters are scum of the lowest species on Earth.

Ryan had the nerve of insult and beat the crap out of 3 sheriffs while on precint, at one of the various occasions when he got in trouble with the law.

He used to fuck Victor Belfort's present wife, Joana Prado, at a time when she had broke up with Victor.

Ryan is the biggest son of a bitch, piece of shit, scumbag and waste of oxygen I have ever seen walking the Earth as a free man.

I'll tell you this much: this doctor made a big favor to mankind killing this bastard, even if it was by accident. The press here in Brazil all went bezerk at police and at the poor doctor. I would like to see these fucking journalists go after  a lot of Ryan's victims along the years to hear personally from them their horror story of their encounter with him in this life. As well as his latest victim, a poor old man, a working man F.C.S., that not just got his car stolen and destroyed, but as well got harmed by the knife this loser was handling. He got his fingers cut.

After he stole the car, he tried to steal the motorcycle of a delivery guy, who then punched him in the face with his helmet, and thereafter he got beat up by no less than 30 delivery guys on bikes that saw what happened and went on to help the little guy that almost got robbed.

I just hope for Ryan's sake that Lucifer had the octagon already ready for him!!!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2007, 03:59:30 PM »
CRIS,

you guys are fcking savages.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

suckmymuscle

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2007, 04:37:20 PM »
i'm sure everyone is terrified of the 148 pound mexican dope addict thief.

He would beat the shit out of you and make you his bitch. I am not exaggerating in the least. He almost killed a guy at PRIDE in Japan, and let me tell you that he was over 200 lbs. Thank your stars that Ryan is dead, because despite sociopath he was 10 times the man you are.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2007, 04:40:37 PM »
A lot of mismatched info about this guy.....let me see what I can do here.....hmmm, ok:

First, let me tell you from first hand experience from going out to a lot of night clubs where this guy and his croonies loved to go. Have any of you guys into dancing and night life ever heard about a club called SIRENA, here in Sao Paulo shore (Maresias beach)?

Well, let's just say these fuck ups, excuses of human beings and all around pieces of excrement flat out loved to go to that place. Sirena is in the hot list of the best clubs in the world from DJ MAGAZINE (an UK based mag about club life, it's like the FLEX of Djing or club world). They all went there on weekends, where all the best girls use to go.
So here comes this guy, all hot on his heels of a great dinasty in the world of martial arts, being related to the great Helio Gracie (grandson) and Rickson Gracie (nephew), together with a good 6 or 7 guys from his dojo (his students, actually), all fucked up from drinks, marijuana, cocaine and God knows what else, flerting with other guys' girls, bruising shoulders with everybody on purpose on the dancefloor and VIP area of the club, all praying for a crazy and lost soul to buy into all the provocative behaviour and so they can get down to business with the poor bastard.

Oh, and they usually beated up the lonely guy in groups of 6 or 7. A lot of guys bleed to almost death at the parking lot of the place, to the amusement of all the clubgoers that stared in awe of the barbarie scene they had just seen. The security staff got their share too, of the sour taste of rubbing shoulders with this nice example of why MMA fighters are scum of the lowest species on Earth.

Ryan had the nerve of insult and beat the crap out of 3 sheriffs while on precint, at one of the various occasions when he got in trouble with the law.

He used to fuck Victor Belfort's present wife, Joana Prado, at a time when she had broke up with Victor.

Ryan is the biggest son of a bitch, piece of shit, scumbag and waste of oxygen I have ever seen walking the Earth as a free man.

I'll tell you this much: this doctor made a big favor to mankind killing this bastard, even if it was by accident. The press here in Brazil all went bezerk at police and at the poor doctor. I would like to see these fucking journalists go after  a lot of Ryan's victims along the years to hear personally from them their horror story of their encounter with him in this life. As well as his latest victim, a poor old man, a working man F.C.S., that not just got his car stolen and destroyed, but as well got harmed by the knife this loser was handling. He got his fingers cut.

After he stole the car, he tried to steal the motorcycle of a delivery guy, who then punched him in the face with his helmet, and thereafter he got beat up by no less than 30 delivery guys on bikes that saw what happened and went on to help the little guy that almost got robbed.

I just hope for Ryan's sake that Lucifer had the octagon already ready for him!!!

True. Ryan talked shit but he backed it up. He was a scumbag, and I truly believe the only reason he didn't kill anyone is because he knew that murder would be a much more difficult crime to get rid of than aggravated assault, armed robbery and rape.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2007, 05:47:28 PM »
  True. Ryan talked shit but he backed it up. He was a scumbag, and I truly believe the only reason he didn't kill anyone is because he knew that murder would be a much more difficult crime to get rid of than aggravated assault, armed robbery and rape.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Having said what I said, and after reading your post, it's my belief that most of his hype was based on the legend of his name, and because of his notorious fame as a trouble maker. He got his ass delivered to him in the ring and ocatagon a lot of times by lesser fighters (Kazushi Sakuraba spanked him in the ass, for Christ sakes), and there are stories here in Sao Paolo that he got knocked in some ocasions by clubgoers and such. He had guns pointed to his mouth a lot of times, too. I believe that he capitalized on his fame and name much more than he could actually back up. In contrast to a guy like Chris Paciello (mob guy nightclub owner in Miami), the later could hold his own with a lot more dignity than the former. Ryan beated his victims a lot of times with the help of his students, and he had the nerve to become friends with some local guys in the police force so he could go out at night at clubs for free and still start comotion with his cops friends protection. So he punch and torture a lot of guys who are afraid to even hit him back out of fear of being charged with assault to a policeman, who was by Ryan's side just enjoying himself watching the spank.
True story, and I witnessed that myself more than one time.

Ryan is not the only one of this type. There are a lot of fighters who are notorious at going out at night just for the sake of starting trouble. They are called 'pitboys' by the press, here. Invariably, they are all from ju jitsu. They are just plain cowards in my book, that all capitalize on their hype to impose fear and respect on the streets, but is not difficult to see their ass getting kicked at a sanctioned event by a serious and dedicated fighter, who knows that his job is to fight only in the ring, and not on the streets. A lot of 'tuff guys' like Ryan in Brasil got killed or arrested along the years. A handfull of them got their act together by 'finding Jesus' (Hi, Shawn Ray!).

Jorge 'MACACO' Patino is one of them. Not coincidently, he was one of the fiercest enemies of Ryan, both in and out of the ring. They used to fight each other at bars and brake a lot of places in the process.

Today MACACO is married to an ex hooker, has his gym and goes to a protestant church regularly! Go figure.....
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2007, 05:53:21 PM »
Who f-kn cares?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2007, 05:56:17 PM »
CRIS,

you guys are fcking savages.

Don't treat the whole by the piece!

Make no mistake: 99% of the guys and girls here despise guys like him. Sure, they still have their hype because of the professional events they perform on, but people here are getting fed up by their attitude. Not all fighters are scumbags in Brasil, but A LOT OF THEM make themselves very present at the police pages on newspapers. Some stupid girls like those guys. But fuck'em! Usually they are not the type you wanna introduce to  your family , anyway. You just wanna fuck them. But you can find a girl for just a quick fuck at any corner in my country, so it doesn't matter in the end. Girls here just flat out love a good hump, so fighter or no fighter get to squeezee a nice koochy regularly. ;D
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2007, 05:57:45 PM »
  The Brazilian extreme fighter from the famous Gracie family, Ryan gracie, died today, at age 33. He has fought on several extreme fighting events, like Ultimate Brazil, PRIDE and K-1.

He got into a fight with 3 men after attempting to steal a car to purchase drugs. He knocked out one of them but the 3 proved too much for him. After receiving severe body injury, he was arrested by police and taken to jail. There, he was medicated by his psychiatrist and died several hours latter. No one knows the cause of death, whether it was caused by overdose of his medications or if he was killed by other inmates.

Ryan was notorious for his fierce temper and sociopathic dispositions. Since adolescence, he got involved in fights almost daily, some of them resulting in grave injuries to himself and others, and he had a long police arrest file. In 2001, he raped a girl at a party and was shot several times by her enraged brother in retaliation. Also, Ryan had been sweared to death by several people.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sounds like a great guy.. good riddance.

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2007, 05:58:46 PM »
Who f-kn cares?

You do, otherwise you would not get to read this thread until page 3 to post your useless 0,02.

Hope this helps!!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2007, 06:00:38 PM »
Cris go jerk off to a UFC fight..... ::)

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2007, 06:18:02 PM »
Cris go jerk off to a UFC fight..... ::)

My guess is YOU are the one jerking off...
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2007, 03:03:18 AM »
Having said what I said, and after reading your post, it's my belief that most of his hype was based on the legend of his name, and because of his notorious fame as a trouble maker. He got his ass delivered to him in the ring and ocatagon a lot of times by lesser fighters (Kazushi Sakuraba spanked him in the ass, for Christ sakes), and there are stories here in Sao Paolo that he got knocked in some ocasions by clubgoers and such. He had guns pointed to his mouth a lot of times, too. I believe that he capitalized on his fame and name much more than he could actually back up. In contrast to a guy like Chris Paciello (mob guy nightclub owner in Miami), the later could hold his own with a lot more dignity than the former. Ryan beated his victims a lot of times with the help of his students, and he had the nerve to become friends with some local guys in the police force so he could go out at night at clubs for free and still start comotion with his cops friends protection. So he punch and torture a lot of guys who are afraid to even hit him back out of fear of being charged with assault to a policeman, who was by Ryan's side just enjoying himself watching the spank.
True story, and I witnessed that myself more than one time.

Ryan is not the only one of this type. There are a lot of fighters who are notorious at going out at night just for the sake of starting trouble. They are called 'pitboys' by the press, here. Invariably, they are all from ju jitsu. They are just plain cowards in my book, that all capitalize on their hype to impose fear and respect on the streets, but is not difficult to see their ass getting kicked at a sanctioned event by a serious and dedicated fighter, who knows that his job is to fight only in the ring, and not on the streets. A lot of 'tuff guys' like Ryan in Brasil got killed or arrested along the years. A handfull of them got their act together by 'finding Jesus' (Hi, Shawn Ray!).

Jorge 'MACACO' Patino is one of them. Not coincidently, he was one of the fiercest enemies of Ryan, both in and out of the ring. They used to fight each other at bars and brake a lot of places in the process.

Today MACACO is married to an ex hooker, has his gym and goes to a protestant church regularly! Go figure.....

very truth...i myself witnessed Macaco and Ryan getting into actual fighting during jiu jitsu championships here in sao paulo some years ago...there´s the legend that they would get in a fight anywhere, it was just one to see another...

And yes, Ryan had a lot of enemies...in fact, i dont know much people who where on his side, besides his students LOL. Im almost sure you know the things between Ryan vs Wallid Ismail, haha, man that was a funny thing to see

But at least it seems that he was a good teacher, because he did formed a lot of good fighters

Is macaco maried to an ex hooker really???
!

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2007, 03:50:59 AM »
violence, drugs and rape never makes a good ending

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2007, 07:46:44 AM »
  He would beat the shit out of you and make you his bitch. I am not exaggerating in the least. He almost killed a guy at PRIDE in Japan, and let me tell you that he was over 200 lbs. Thank your stars that Ryan is dead, because despite sociopath he was 10 times the man you are.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
hahahahaha, i'm terrified, were you wearing a Tap Out Bandana and an Everlast sweatshirt as you typed this? ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2007, 07:50:15 AM »
In other big news, I just took a shit. :D
N

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2007, 10:18:35 AM »
hahahahaha, i'm terrified, were you wearing a Tap Out Bandana and an Everlast sweatshirt as you typed this? ;D
unbelievable that u think u could even touch the guy in a fight hahahahaha
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2007, 10:19:37 AM »
unbelievable that u think u could even touch the guy in a fight hahahahaha

Hello there Haidar. U having a good day? Been riding any green horses lately?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2007, 10:25:30 AM »

Hello there Haidar. U having a good day? Been riding any green horses lately?
Yesss, after waking up on the right side of the bed, I made ze quick prayer to Gary Busey and its been fantastic ever since. Now I must enjoy the food he provides so generously.  8)
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2007, 10:26:17 AM »
Yesss, after waking up on the right side of the bed, I made ze quick prayer to Gary Busey and its been fantastic ever since. Now I must enjoy the food he provides so generously.  8)

Yes!

Im smoking a sigar and listening to old Jazz tunes. Life is hot 8)