Author Topic: Ryan Gracie Dead!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 22858 times)

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
Re: Ryan Gracie Dead!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2007, 12:12:24 PM »
very truth...i myself witnessed Macaco and Ryan getting into actual fighting during jiu jitsu championships here in sao paulo some years ago...there´s the legend that they would get in a fight anywhere, it was just one to see another...

And yes, Ryan had a lot of enemies...in fact, i dont know much people who where on his side, besides his students LOL. Im almost sure you know the things between Ryan vs Wallid Ismail, haha, man that was a funny thing to see

But at least it seems that he was a good teacher, because he did formed a lot of good fighters

Is macaco maried to an ex hooker really???

Yes, macaco married a former 'employee form teh streets'. His gym has a nice bodybuilding addition, fully equipped with free weights and very nice machines. I used to train there at the weight training room on several occasions, and it was his wife that registered me there!

Walid Ismail is a legend, the Gracie terminator! He knocked a lot of family members, both in and out of the rings. He's a true fighter, a true athlete. Professional to the fullest. No wonder that out of those 2 (Ryan and Walid) only Walid is alive, healthy and strong, still fighting at events. Just out of curiosity, who won the fight, Ryan or Walid, Petrucci?
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2007, 12:18:48 PM »
What kind of nick is that "macaco"?

Here "makak" is kind of a racial slur to africans or north-africans.
$

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2007, 12:38:58 PM »
What kind of nick is that "macaco"?

Here "makak" is kind of a racial slur to africans or north-africans.

The translation of this word, macaco, in english is monkey, literally. You could use this word here in Brasil for the same purpose that you talked about. But that's not the case with this fighter. For starters he's a white guy. Secondly, he got this nickname because of his way of moving around the ring, resembling a true monkey.
He started as an accomplished ju jitsu extreme fighter. Nowadays he belongs to the TEAM WANDERLEI SILVA (Chuteboxe gym, in Paraná,Brazil).
Reservations at Dorsia ?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »
unbelievable that u think u could even touch the guy in a fight hahahahaha
unbelievable that you would actually post a "training log" with such massive gargantuan lifts like shoulder pressing 60 pound db's, benching 180 for 5 and one legged squatting 100 pounds, what an absolute BEAST!!!!!! ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2007, 01:02:55 PM »
well ahmed haidar isnt exactly the iron bandit himself.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2007, 02:05:40 PM »
Chris speaks the truth. Ryan was scum of the earth and an embarrassment to his family. He was most likely killed by his doctor under orders of his family.

Also, fighters are not bodybuilders. They fight. They not about flexing their muscles in thongs and calling each other beasts or looking swole. It's about functional ability not looks. And MMA is rapidly becoming mainstream whereas bodybuilding will always be looked on as an obscure and weird subculture.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »
unbelievable that you would actually post a "training log" with such massive gargantuan lifts like shoulder pressing 60 pound db's, benching 180 for 5 and one legged squatting 100 pounds, what an absolute BEAST!!!!!! ;D
Don't worry about what I do "big guy," worry about your own delusions of grandeur  ;)
follow the arrows

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2007, 02:19:50 PM »
Don't worry about what I do "big guy," worry about your own delusions of grandeur  ;)
hahahahhaa, you're the one with delusions, i'm not the one posting a training log with the pathetic poundages you lift, hahaha, maybe if you posted them on an elementary school website you'd get some respect. :D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2007, 02:23:07 PM »
hahahahhaa, you're the one with delusions, i'm not the one posting a training log with the pathetic poundages you lift, hahaha, maybe if you posted them on an elementary school website you'd get some respect. :D
Delusions about what? ??? My lifts are very good (may even be exceptional in some cases) for my bodyweight and experience, though some of them are not so good and I admit that. I don't give a fvck either way as long as I'm progressing.

You on the other hand claim that you wouldnt be terrified of a psycopath and trained fighter like Ryan Gracie, hell you pussied out when Mindspin called you out  ::)
follow the arrows

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2007, 02:24:48 PM »
Delusions about what? ??? My lifts are very good (may even be exceptional in some cases) for my bodyweight and experience, though some of them are not so good and I admit that. I don't give a fvck either way as long as I'm progressing.

You on the other hand claim that you wouldnt be terrified of a psycopath and trained fighter like Ryan Gracie, hell you pussied out when Mindspin called you out  ::)
hahahahhaaa, a 180 pound bench for 5 and 60 pound db shoulder press is weak as shit for ANYONE except a 105 pound woman.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2007, 02:28:46 PM »
hahahahhaaa, a 180 pound bench for 5 and 60 pound db shoulder press is weak as shit for ANYONE except a 105 pound woman.
Don't you only press the 100's on shoulder press after all these years of training? Anyone could surpass that given the will to progress and do hard work in the gym, pussy.

And quit making shit up, you make yourself look desperate, I benched 215 for 3 last week and thats after an extended lay off of lifting. And I do admit to it being a weak lift, like the shoulder press, but I made PROGRESS in BOTH lifts.

you on the other hand..  ;) Pussy.
follow the arrows

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2007, 04:24:59 PM »
Chris speaks the truth. Ryan was scum of the earth and an embarrassment to his family. He was most likely killed by his doctor under orders of his family.

Also, fighters are not bodybuilders. They fight. They not about flexing their muscles in thongs and calling each other beasts or looking swole. It's about functional ability not looks. And MMA is rapidly becoming mainstream whereas bodybuilding will always be looked on as an obscure and weird subculture.

I don't know about MMA going mainstream.  :-\

Here in Brazil the MMA gyms are not exploding with new members as the years go by, the fighting events are becoming more and more rare. You hear about a fighting event here and there, but that's about it. A lot of friends of mine who used to be crazy about fighting have quit it altogether and sticked to just weight training.
My guess is that only the true diehard and real fighters are keeping it going, and that's a good thing for those who love the sport. It's a lot like the bodybuilders at heart who hate summertime because of the hype produced by the media that you have to be in shape comes beach time. The nerds, homewives, wannabes and the like polute all the gyms around town, making the lives of the true weight warriors a living hell.

Now I could say the same about fighters as you told about bodybuilders. The general public sees them like animals, sociopaths. Not minding the ignorance of the general public, which is obvious, MMA fighters are not better seen than bodybuilders. It's a wrong misconception. If it wasn't by the tradition in Japan, which keeps the purses paying high dollars to the fighters, MMA would be as much underground as pro bodybuilding. You don't see the same amount of dollars being put forth in any other country to sponsor MMA events, not even ULTIMATE FIGHTING in USA, which was created by the Gracie family (Rorion Gracie was the owner of the rights).

MMA is as much underground as pro bodybuilding, I would say. The only difference is that the Mr. Olympia are still not paying top dollars like Pride or K-1.
Reservations at Dorsia ?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2007, 04:33:07 PM »

Hey, man.....you are the last one to mock anybody's training or poundages around here. You are "da man" only in your basement. To those that have a minimum grasp of reality, you're nothing but another chubby trying to prove to himself that he is not useless. That's why you 'think' you own people here: just to think to yourself that you are a little less of a turd.

Why not posting a clear picture of your body, or a video of yourself lifting the huuuuuuuuge weights that you always yap about?!

Oh, and to think that you and Ryan Gracie could figure in the same sentence should be reason enough to lose the weak credit you think you have here!! Puleezeee......as much as a piece of shit Ryan was, he would bury you 6 feet down the ground with a couple of stomps. You're a joke, man, LOL!!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2007, 04:50:36 PM »
Hey, man.....you are the last one to mock anybody's training or poundages around here. You are "da man" only in your basement. To those that have a minimum grasp of reality, you're nothing but another chubby trying to prove to himself that he is not useless. That's why you 'think' you own people here: just to think to yourself that you are a little less of a turd.

Why not posting a clear picture of your body, or a video of yourself lifting the huuuuuuuuge weights that you always yap about?!

Oh, and to think that you and Ryan Gracie could figure in the same sentence should be reason enough to lose the weak credit you think you have here!! Puleezeee......as much as a piece of shit Ryan was, he would bury you 6 feet down the ground with a couple of stomps. You're a joke, man, LOL!!
hahahahhaa, anothert Tap Out t shirt wearing, fingerless glove sporting, UFC watching 126 pounder, i'm TERRIFIED ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2007, 04:53:10 PM »

This man spells delusional  :)
follow the arrows

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2007, 04:53:58 PM »
This man spells delusional  :)
hahhaa, coming from a "man" with no pics posted. ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2007, 04:57:47 PM »
hahhaa, coming from a "man" with no pics posted. ;D
hey fatty, tell us why you posted pics in the first place? ;D Becase you were under pressure to do cuz of all the shit you talk, this was your pathetic way of "delivering".
follow the arrows

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2007, 04:58:26 PM »
hey fatty, tell us why you posted pics in the first place? ;D Becase you were under pressure to do cuz of all the shit you talk, this was your pathetic way of "delivering".
hahahhaa, just what i thought, more talk, no picture. ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2007, 05:00:08 PM »
hahahhaa, just what i thought, more talk, no picture. ::)
need I remind u of all shit you talked before you ever psoted a picture?  :-*
follow the arrows

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2007, 05:01:27 PM »
need I remind u of all shit you talked before you ever psoted a picture?  :-*
hahahahaha, still no pic?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2007, 05:03:26 PM »
hahahahaha, still no pic?
I have nothing to prove jackass, I'm just having a fun time exposing you for the delusionite you are.  :)
follow the arrows

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2007, 05:04:11 PM »
hahahahhaa, anothert Tap Out t shirt wearing, fingerless glove sporting, UFC watching 126 pounder, i'm TERRIFIED ;D

You probably have trouble at reading comprehension......if you read my posts, you would note that I have not much respect for fighters and tuff guys.....

Now, if I posted my pic would it make you happy?! I guess not, it would crush your weak fat ego.....
Reservations at Dorsia ?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2007, 05:04:53 PM »
I have nothing to prove jackass, I'm just having a fun time exposing you for the delusionite you are.  :)
hahahhaa, whaddya know, still no picture, until you post one .....you're owned. :D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2007, 05:06:18 PM »
hahahhaa, whaddya know, still no picture, until you post one .....you're owned. :D
For all the shit you talk, you haven't posted a real pic either, hahahahah. I wonder anyone who's reading this feels about you now  ;)
follow the arrows

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2007, 05:08:23 PM »
For all the shit you talk, you haven't posted a real pic either, hahahahah. I wonder anyone who's reading this feels about you now  ;)
hahahahhaa, more cowardice and backing out, calm down stud, don't smash your keyboard too hard because with that massive 180 for 5 bench press you might put the keyboard through the desk. ;D