Author Topic: When I Knew gh15 Was Legit  (Read 5017 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
When I Knew gh15 Was Legit
« on: December 17, 2007, 10:04:09 AM »
Forget all the juice insight, I knew gh15 was no joke when he made the post about how it's imperative to have an oatmeal grinder and Papetti egg whites ready to make your protein shakes with.  He claimed his was the only way to get the quality nutrients you need in sufficient-enough quantities to meet your bodybuilding needs.  You just don't arrive at this notion until you are world class.  When finding a way to get more egg whites and oatmeal into your body becomes a problem to which you must find a solution, you are approaching an advanced level my friends.  An appetite for clean bodybuilidng foods in appreciable quantity points to a very appreciable physique.  gh15 didn't highlight this point very much for us but it was one of the most telling into his identity for me, personally.   

Discuss.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: When I Knew gh15 Was Legit
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 10:12:33 AM »
thank you jeff,,but my friend you must know that all the eggwhites and oatlmeal in the world wont help you without hormones. just look at waddy, mattc, ta and others here to see that whether ecto meso or endomorph,,,all growth is finite after 3-4 years of training unless hormones are added to program,,,others here like joelocal give better example because nonhormonize bb cannot stand at 5'7 and 200 lbs at 6%. see the difference.
BigNationRadio.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 10:19:03 AM »
thank you jeff,,but my friend you must know that all the eggwhites and oatlmeal in the world wont help you without hormones. just look at waddy, mattc, ta and others here to see that whether ecto meso or endomorph,,,all growth is finite after 3-4 years of training unless hormones are added to program,,,others here like joelocal give better example because nonhormonize bb cannot stand at 5'7 and 200 lbs at 6%. see the difference.

Not necessarily Ed.  Here's the thing.  When you have EVERYTHING clicking, all parts feed the whole...when your supps, your training, and your good food intake is right, everything feels right.  When everything feels right, you train harder.  When you train harder, the quality of your sleep improves, your "healthy appetite" improves, and your tolerance for "supps" improves (over time, of course.)  Taking in diet food is one thing.  Taking in alot of it, and enjoying every bite, is another level altogether.  gh15 showed me in that post that he was on that level and he didn't even realize how tough that part is; he's built for this. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 10:30:51 AM »
Here's the thing many people here don't realize.  Do you realize how hard it is to eat 500 grams of carbs coming from clean food like oatmeal and rice, alongside 300-350 grams of protein coming from chicken or eggs or lean, lean beef?  Even if you are a fat fuck used to eating like 5000 calories a day of McDonald's, you likely can't do it for anymore than 2, 3 days at a time, tops, starting out.  It's not a question of "hunger."  It's a question of appetite, it's a question of the natural affinity for these clean foods that comes with your physique being superior. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 10:32:21 AM »
It's not even a question of fiber content, make if white rice if you want, and grind up the instant Quaker oats into a fine powder and drink it down if you want, but after a few days you are not going to be able to continue a diet such as this unless your body and training LOOK like this diet. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 10:35:13 AM »
At the end of his diet, Joelocal's appetite was not for clean food. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 10:36:05 AM »

Ed just stick to "being an entertainer," ok?   ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 10:36:18 AM »
What's this? Trying to prove you could make up a gimmick like gh15?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 10:36:50 AM »
What's this? Trying to prove you could make up a gimmick like gh15?

It's something like that.  ha ha

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 10:38:11 AM »

good impression!

Ed, you should do a bit on gh15... have a foreign guy call in with all sorts of hormone and alien advice... would be hilarious
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 10:40:59 AM »
Here's the thing many people here don't realize.  Do you realize how hard it is to eat 500 grams of carbs coming from clean food like oatmeal and rice, alongside 300-350 grams of protein coming from chicken or eggs or lean, lean beef?  Even if you are a fat fuck used to eating like 5000 calories a day of McDonald's, you likely can't do it for anymore than 2, 3 days at a time, tops, starting out.  It's not a question of "hunger."  It's a question of appetite, it's a question of the natural affinity for these clean foods that comes with your physique being superior. 
300-350g protein is more then most "regular" people eat in a day, but 300-500g carbs per day, I'd say the average American has no problem putting this down on a day to day.

Without hormones you make progress even after the 3-4yr mark, but at this poiint it's more the progress of maintaining a healthy lifestyle as well as refining what mass you do have...you're right, you're not going to add 20, 30, or 40 more lbs of muscle over the course of the next few yrs...not w/o drugs..

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 10:50:08 AM »
300-350g protein is more then most "regular" people eat in a day, but 300-500g carbs per day, I'd say the average American has no problem putting this down on a day to day.

You just discounted my whole point; sure, anyone can put away that much protein and carbs in the form of SHIT, but not diet food...not by a mile. 

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 10:51:30 AM »
it is my opinion that mcfarland is the most under-rated poster on this board, all his posts are pretty intellegent and he has unique experiences...combine the 2 and you have the potential for a very informative poster.
nasser=piece of shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 10:55:02 AM »
it is my opinion that mcfarland is the most under-rated poster on this board, all his posts are pretty intellegent and he has unique experiences...combine the 2 and you have the potential for a very informative poster.

If Jeff wrote a book, I'd buy it.
When Jeff starts a thread, I read it first.
Jeff knows his stuff.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 10:56:18 AM »
Ed just stick to "being an entertainer," ok?   ;D
Are you coming on the damn show tonight or not Jeff??
BigNationRadio.com

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 10:56:43 AM »

Conversely, do you know how easy it is to get 800 grams of carbs from gummy lifesavers, Junior Mints, Oreos and philly cheese steaks while watching the Patriots never lose???  :P

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 10:57:54 AM »
If Jeff wrote a book, I'd buy it.
When Jeff starts a thread, I read it first.
Jeff knows his stuff.

Can I get an Amen?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 11:11:22 AM »
I knew gh15 was legit when he posted this in the Firehouse thread-

"from this board id only do lisa"

:-*

Lisa

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 12:08:47 PM »

Hahaha, nice impersonation.
HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 12:51:04 PM »
Jeff is a living legend and a credit to the business.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 01:39:33 PM »

Very true statement
Air Falcon

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 01:41:42 AM »

Waddy to me is a funny bastard and seems to be an awesome type guy...Could use alittle more outward observation...But in Waddy's case, the drug seroquel will turn any metabolism into sluge...And because so, he has not a clue what he could reach on a natural level without the psycotic drugs...

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 06:32:13 AM »
Huge McFarland

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 06:37:10 AM »
"Hi!  I'm here to grind your oatmeal!"

Ron: "I am lazy."

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2007, 07:24:39 AM »
I knew G15 was genuine when he said he took his protein right from the man tap. What a queer!
X