Author Topic: Big Nation: December 17th  (Read 1174 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Big Nation: December 17th
« on: December 17, 2007, 01:31:41 PM »
Whats the four one one with the rizzadio shizzo 'mah niggaz' ?

jj
L

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Big Nation: December 17th
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 01:34:22 PM »
yea not much talk about it this week...................w ho's the guests???

who's the "pro" bodybuilder of the week?
is it true Joe Weider is calling in??!?

what about the "Arnold rumors" ?!?!?!?!!?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 03:42:08 PM »
Whats the four one one with the rizzadio shizzo 'mah niggaz' ?

jj
JJ,

Waiting on YOUR call tonight...646-595-3895!

Listen LIVE at www.blogtalkradio.com/ultimate
BigNationRadio.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 03:54:15 PM »
JJ,

Oh, you've heard of JaeJonna, Ed?   ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 03:56:29 PM »
Oh, you've heard of JaeJonna, Ed?   ;D
Jeff, I wasn't busting your balls.
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 03:57:03 PM »
Jeff, I wasn't busting your balls.
i heard Milos was calling in Ed? ;D

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 05:27:21 PM »
JJ,

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!ASSWIPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Not one getbigger on the phone.

Jason

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 01:08:42 AM »
Blockhead is a name dropping loser...What a fucking douche bag this waste of space is...The guy sounds like a fucking fagget to boot...

Hey blockhead...Have you ever thrown down 35 rolls in a weekend and got up for work on a monday?  Hey blockhead have you ever G'd out at 2am on a friday, wake up in ICU Saturday at noon only to got out at saturday night by 11pm with 2 IFBB pro's driving your ass around town for the night...and then get your ass in the gym by 10am sunday morning?

Hey Blockhead...Have you ever mainlined 3cc's of Nubain only to puke 10seconds after doing so squarely on a top 20 miss fitness tits and not giving a flying fuck for doing so?

Hey Blockhead...Have you ever blown an 8 ball of ya with two of your IFBB buddies in 30 minutes only to find yourself flipping a cop car competely over with them and two other buddies just to say you could?

Hey Blockhead...Have you ever shot 10 cc's of oil in the balloon knot at a masquerede ball with many IFBB pros walking around naked just to be the sickest fuck at the place...

Hey Blcckhead...Have you ever thought that nobody gives a flying fuck about your boring ass follower stories and that your tweezer story was one of the saddest fucking things i've ever heard...And as you can see i've done some sad fucking things in my life..

Hey Blockhead...Have you ever thought about hanging from a noose while your Ifbb slut lies down under you so your can give her a face full of clam chouder while almost killing yourself in the process...

Hey Blockhead...Ahhhhhhhh never mind...Keep telling your tales of nothingness...Your life is as boring as your face is in the mirror...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 02:39:44 AM »
LOL, Lee's comment about Hany Rambod was funny. "Training was the same, diet was the same, he just wanted me to take more drugs, 6 things at once"

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 02:51:04 AM »
LOL, Lee's comment about Hany Rambod was funny. "Training was the same, diet was the same, he just wanted me to take more drugs, 6 things at once"

rumor has it that Lee can't keep a woman happy because he needs to take 3 different types of hard on pills...

Strange a guy would take that many pills just to try to get it up but when it comes to actually making a living he would say no to other (harmless/in most cases)drugs

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 06:21:24 AM »
Blockhead is a name dropping loser...What a fucking douche bag this waste of space is...The guy sounds like a fucking fagget to boot...

Hey blockhead...Have you ever thrown down 35 rolls in a weekend and got up for work on a monday?  Hey blockhead have you ever G'd out at 2am on a friday, wake up in ICU Saturday at noon only to got out at saturday night by 11pm with 2 IFBB pro's driving your ass around town for the night...and then get your ass in the gym by 10am sunday morning?

Hey Blockhead...Have you ever mainlined 3cc's of Nubain only to puke 10seconds after doing so squarely on a top 20 miss fitness tits and not giving a flying fuck for doing so?

Hey Blockhead...Have you ever blown an 8 ball of ya with two of your IFBB buddies in 30 minutes only to find yourself flipping a cop car competely over with them and two other buddies just to say you could?

Hey Blockhead...Have you ever shot 10 cc's of oil in the balloon knot at a masquerede ball with many IFBB pros walking around naked just to be the sickest fuck at the place...

Hey Blcckhead...Have you ever thought that nobody gives a flying fuck about your boring ass follower stories and that your tweezer story was one of the saddest fucking things i've ever heard...And as you can see i've done some sad fucking things in my life..

Hey Blockhead...Have you ever thought about hanging from a noose while your Ifbb slut lies down under you so your can give her a face full of clam chouder while almost killing yourself in the process...

Hey Blockhead...Ahhhhhhhh never mind...Keep telling your tales of nothingness...Your life is as boring as your face is in the mirror...

YES to all of them except for the last one. You meant "NPC slut". How did you know?

Gentleman. I have arrived. I have my very own 'The_Leafy_Bug' now!
?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 06:25:49 AM »

calm down tiger, it ain't all that important.  You better head up to best buy and stock up on keyboards while the holiday sales are going on cause at the rate your going it looks like you smash about 1 a week.
nasser=piece of shit