Author Topic: bigbobs joined Team Nasser  (Read 2057 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
bigbobs joined Team Nasser
« on: December 17, 2007, 05:24:30 PM »
good grief--whys it so important for you to fit in?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: bigbobs joined Team Nasser
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 05:31:06 PM »
hahahaha! avsh look at this nerd :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 05:31:38 PM »
lol, one of the founders of the team actually, I didnt just join.  My first post/thread on this forum was a pro-Nasser one in I think March/07, which is well before "Team Nasser" even officially formed.

Have been a fan of Nasser basically since I started working out, have met a few times, exchanged many emails, and have his cell # too :P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 05:33:26 PM »
hahahaha! avsh look at this nerd :D

That's a double-XL baggy-T, so it's not easy to look "big" in it, and especially harder to look big next to Huge Nasser.  I have pics with Dexter Jackson and even Ronnie Coleman, neither of which make me look as small as Huge Nasser does.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 05:37:04 PM »
That's a double-XL baggy-T, so it's not easy to look "big" in it, and especially harder to look big next to Huge Nasser.  I have pics with Dexter Jackson and even Ronnie Coleman, neither of which make me look as small as Huge Nasser does.
hahaha! stop it little guy ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 05:38:27 PM »
hahaha! stop it little guy ::)

Oh yeah, so anyone under 30% bodyfat is "little" now?  ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 06:44:32 PM »
Oh yeah, so anyone under 30% bodyfat is "little" now?  ::)
hahaha! you look at least 35% in that pic....oh brother ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 06:47:57 PM »
hahaha! you look at least 35% in that pic....oh brother ::)

Yup, this is 35% bodyfat  ::)

SS I dont actually have a problem with you, so lets not take this too seriously.  Props to you for posting your pic in the thread which got deleted.  You've got some decent mass for sure.  I still think DP has a better build overall. 

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 06:49:06 PM »
Yup, this is 35% bodyfat  ::)

SS I dont actually have a problem with you, so lets not take this too seriously.  Props to you for posting your pic in the thread which got deleted.  You've got some decent mass for sure.  I still think DP has a better build overall. 
prob around 20% in this pic i was referring to the pic next to your lover....try and keep up junior ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 06:51:21 PM »
prob around 20% in this pic i was referring to the pic next to your lover....try and keep up junior ::)

;) Yeah, that's about what I'd guess.  I'm 5'9", 220 lbs and 20% bodyfat.  Can't really assess bf in my pic with Nasser since i'm wearing a baggy T.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 06:55:42 PM »
;) Yeah, that's about what I'd guess.  I'm 5'9", 220 lbs and 20% bodyfat.  Can't really assess bf in my pic with Nasser since i'm wearing a baggy T.
oh brother B/F % go move sum weight and quit obsessing on bf and nasser.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 06:57:55 PM »

You're right on moving weight and obsessing over bf, but not over Nasser :)

I'm going to try to get back to work here so I can go work out tonight and email Nasser as well  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 07:29:30 PM »

za-ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 11:34:14 PM »
not a racist comment here--just a comment period.  Why don't you get rid of those terrible glasses that every single pakistan/muslim/Iranian/fill in that blank wears.  It's like they all are only allowed to wear that one style of glasses no matter what the age.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 11:47:02 PM »
not a racist comment here--just a comment period.  Why don't you get rid of those terrible glasses that every single pakistan/muslim/Iranian/fill in that blank wears.  It's like they all are only allowed to wear that one style of glasses no matter what the age.

lol those are actually my old ones...round glasses were almost all you could find back in the day...replaced them with rectangular ones a few years ago.  However Nasser still wears round ones, so that itself means they're in style :D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 11:54:09 PM »
lol those are actually my old ones...round glasses were almost all you could find back in the day...replaced them with rectangular ones a few years ago.  However Nasser still wears round ones, so that itself means they're in style :D

hate to break it to you, but no it doesnt.  Nasser is a tool.  I'm not just sayin it against you personally.  Just too much out therre says he is a tard.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 11:56:01 PM »

As the great Squadfather would say, brutal 14" arms and epic putting a sock in your shirt to make your left delt look bigger  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 11:57:00 PM »
hate to break it to you, but no it doesnt.  Nasser is a tool.  I'm not just sayin it against you personally.  Just too much out therre says he is a tard.

How so?  He is one of the top ranked bodybuilders of all time don't you think...even people who aren't fans can't deny that.

YOU should join TEAM NASSER  :D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 11:58:23 PM »
How so?  He is one of the top ranked bodybuilders of all time don't you think...even people who aren't fans can't deny that.

YOU should join TEAM NASSER  :D

oh bodybuilder he is amazing--a freak of nature--as a person he's a fuckin tool--I'lltell more when my poker tournament is done on pokerstars

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 11:58:32 PM »
As the great Squadfather would say, brutal 14" arms and epic putting a sock in your shirt to make your left delt look bigger  ;D

Arms generally don't look big when dangling and being viewed from the front.  And I can only take the sock remark as a compliment since I know it's not true and one would not make the accusation if the delt looked small  8)