Author Topic: I'm heading to a bodybuilding show this weekend just to watch  (Read 704 times)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
I'm heading to a bodybuilding show this weekend just to watch
« on: December 18, 2007, 04:26:33 AM »
And its my first show ever...I already have my tickets but i'm still really nervous...I'm sitting kind of in the back of the theather(row 38 seat LL)..

My question for you guys is I've been reading the boards for many months and i think i've gotten some great advice...Esp/for the great Blockhead...He seems to really know his stuff...

Can you guys tell me if i'm on the right track...Well Blockhead stats that if the show is on a saturday, I should start tanning 3 weeks out and drop my carbs to 100 grams to 50 grams...And stopping them by 5pm at night...

With the show on a saturday, i should start to apply my pro tan on thursday...2 coats on this day and take a shower after the second coat sets in on friday morning...After i get out of the shower, i should hit up my 3rd coat and tweeze my eyebrows (just a once over)...

Block stats that i should call in sick on friday from work and just sit in a recliner all day making sure i get in all my protein and start loading on sweet potatoes that morning.....He then stats that my eyebrows on this day need much attention...And thinks that i should stand in front of mirror and take photos of my eyebrows alone and run them thru a spreadsheet and have some graphs done on what time of day that my eyebrows look the best...Something about humidity that i'm kind of lost on but this is my first show i will be in the stands so i'm not going to kill myself over every little detail...

Block stats that on saturday i should continue eating sweet potatoes thru out the day and very little water...I should also mention that he stated that i should start lasix of friday and eat a banana or two with my potatoes on saturday morning but to be very careful not to spill over...( He stated that you can never be to sure just who will be sitting next to you)... And i agree...I went to the market the other day for some chicken and i was flat as hell...Just didn't get my 2 gals of water in that day and low and behold who did i see 6 people ahead of me in the checkout line....Yeah, you guessed it. My 3rd grade english teacher...I was fucking bullshit....She caught my eye i think and it looked liked she noticed me for a second or two and there i fucking was flat as a fucking pancake....WTF---Never again will i put myself thru that termole...A 70 year old woman seeing me flat as the state of texas...Bullshit man...I'm better then that...And thanks to Block...It will never happen again...

this is to be con't for now but i'll be back

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: I'm heading to a bodybuilding show this weekend just to watch
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 04:36:25 AM »
brutal outing.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 04:42:27 AM »
another boring gimmic...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 04:58:49 AM »
Keeping your feet elevated above your heart while in the recliner will really help pull the water out of your lower body.  What did he tell you about sodium? 

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 05:44:42 AM »
Don't forget your fanny pack.