Author Topic: WE HAVE A GETBIGGER WHO PULLS 675 FOR REPS FROM MID SHIN AND.........  (Read 9291 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: WE HAVE A GETBIGGER WHO PULLS 675 FOR REPS FROM MID SHIN AND.........
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 07:05:33 AM »
well after the powerlifting pic shit yeah I can see getting shit for that  ;D
just one picture of either a 405 GM, a 405+ BB row, a 405 bench, a 90lb. preacher/one arm and i promise i'll leave you alone, deal?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 07:08:04 AM »
just one picture of either a 405 GM, a 405+ BB row, a 405 bench, a 90lb. preacher/one arm and i promise i'll leave you alone, deal?

haha deal...

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 08:10:15 AM »
365lbs...Good Mornings?  :-\

"all paused at the bottom"  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2007, 08:24:06 AM »
The rack pulls I can believe, I have done the same kind of weight, but 365 pound good mornings sounds pretty insane.
Like all exercises it all depends on how you do the exercise, in this case how far you bend over.

For example, here's a guy doing a 948 GM

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2007, 08:31:33 AM »

How can he accomodate such a request?  You know damn well, his cell phone camera doesn't work and his digital camera is getting fixed.

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2007, 09:25:00 AM »
Like all exercises it all depends on how you do the exercise, in this case how far you bend over.

For example, here's a guy doing a 948 GM

Ridiculous.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 09:25:00 AM »
my PR for good mornings is 525...

That is total bullshit.  Not to be a dick, but I don't think you could deep squat 525 for one rep.  Notice I said "deep squat".

And I didn't brag at all.. Dave is doing all the work for me! IF My ass ever runs for president he's going to be my campaign manager.

Well, you're posting your lift claims on a PUBLIC message board, so you are kind of bragging in a way.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 09:45:23 AM »

He already has 455BB rows posted, very impressive.

700 dead too I think.
Team Yates

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 09:47:58 AM »

700 dead too I think.

Really?  Wow, that is a big freakin lift.  Beats my ass by a long shot.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 09:49:06 AM »

700 dead too I think.

Link?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 10:03:32 AM »
A good morning for me is a blowjob from my girlfriend followed by a bacon,egg,and cheese with ketchup on a hard roll.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 10:06:00 AM »
That is total bullshit.  Not to be a dick, but I don't think you could deep squat 525 for one rep.  Notice I said "deep squat".

Well, you're posting your lift claims on a PUBLIC message board, so you are kind of bragging in a way.
a training journal is a little different....he doesn't come off as bragging.  I don't know if what he says is legit or not, he's always been cool with me....who cares if he's making it up?
nasser=piece of shit

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 10:12:37 AM »
hahahhaa, for 10 reps no less :D gotta love the reps with 90 pound db's on hammers as well. ;D sounds like we've got Bill kazmaier posting as "wickedtruth". ::)

i seen a 75yr old man do 374x3 low as fuck with great foprm...believe it or not

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2007, 10:37:12 AM »

I don't think I can either..i go really wide with anything over 500lbs and only hit parallel with it. My closed stance gets really shaky with 500 or better so wider is a solid foundation but I have flexibility issues... I can get at parallel but even trying to do it with the bar it's hard to go much deeper. Which is why I'm working with heavier banded box squats to hopefully help fix that.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2007, 10:42:40 AM »

700 dead too I think.

done the 455 and some way cheated 495 bb rows ..and i did say that in my log they were cheated. and I've pulled 650 and 675 for the longest fucking rep. I didn't let go even when I stalled out and got it... my current goal right now is 600 for 5 reps or better. I can get 500 for 10..but there's a huge difference. MY overall goal is to pull 700.. i wanted to do it in the spring in a raw fed meet but they're tested and i used back earlier in the year so if i did it and placed i'd be tested and be pulled so i'm holding off.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2007, 10:53:15 AM »
365 for GM is impressive and doable. It's the 10 rep bullshit I have a hard time with....
HAHA, RON.....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2007, 11:06:57 AM »
90 pound db hammer curls for reps ? Wicked must reverse curl 405  :o

This reminds me of the guy who claims he uses 150 pound dbells for triceps kickbacks  ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2007, 11:12:59 AM »
90 pound db hammer curls for reps ? Wicked must reverse curl 405  :o

This reminds me of the guy who claims he uses 150 pound dbells for triceps kickbacks  ;D

nope but i do 165lb barbell curls and 185lb cheat curls for a few reps.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2007, 11:20:39 AM »
I thought trab was the local hired man around here...

Maybe if you have a tractor tire or some big rocks you need moved around I could help ya..unless they're round. I can't pick up one of those fuckers if my lift depended on it.

I wouldn't set foot in his White Trash Slum for all the Gold in Indonesia...
1900 sqft About WHAT I THOUGHT...  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2007, 11:21:44 AM »
good mornings 365 for multiple sets of 10 yet won't post any pictures or video of these tremendous feats, whaddya think?

it would seem that being a fat-bodied, slovenly boy with 16 inch calves has caused you to seek comfort in disparaging others instead of improving himself.

if you spent less time trying to make yourself feel better about your current obesity thru the degradation of others, and focused more on a diet that would rid your body of all that unwanted cellulite, you'd probably be less apt to doubt the claims of others.

hope this helps, double- wide.
b

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2007, 11:40:11 AM »
Such feats of strength are not quite uncommon.
In highschool, when I was a juiced to the max 279lbs man-o-war, I was juggling with 3 Atlas-stones at once during lunchbreaks, and was a semipro footballplayer. Life was fine until my underwear-model girlfriend[1] died during a planecrash in a leased concorde.
Since then I've started focusing on the important things in life and joined GetBig   8)

[1] R.I.P. Melissa Mac Raisins (1980-1988)  :'(

nhwood

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2007, 12:28:46 PM »
I know where this guys trains and even sent him a pm about his next back day but he never responded.  I have camera so let me know what time you are going to be there and I will show up.  You shouldnt be that hard to find considering its LA Fitness  in Colleyville/UseLess and they couldnt have too many guys that handle that kind of weight.

Still waiting for the invite?!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2007, 01:04:13 PM »
I wouldn't set foot in his White Trash Slum for all the Gold in Indonesia...
1900 sqft About WHAT I THOUGHT...  ;D

hahahahaa, this coming from a guy who thinks 1,000 bucks a week is big money, hahahahaa, show us a picture of the palace that you live in Mr. Internet Donald Trump. ;D

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2007, 01:10:45 PM »
Actually hopefully video clips if I can get them..I'm getting my girl a digi cam that does vids as well so she can do her thing with them and also film me doing my strongman shit. I had pics from the powerlifting meet a few weeks ago but the camera didn't have a flash and apparenlty metroflex's flourescent lights weren't enough so they all came out black which pissed me off.   Seriously..is any good morning over 315 THAT big of a deal? I can understand 500 or better but mid 300's? If you've trained hard and heavy for a year or better they shouldn't be any problem for people.

and you better believe those curls has to momentum..are you crazy!? ;D  There's no way you can ever move that kinda weight without a litlte bit of swing at the bottom. You haven't been reading my log lately though man... you've been missing out. I've got a couple reps with the 100's, bent over barbell rows with 495 for a couple reps, I squatted 600 a couple weeks ago, I'm doing front raises with 70's, you name it man..my log is a fucking freak show!

at least on a bodybuilder website HA

You don't really think you are doing any kind of hypertrophy (at least to your bis) with that kind of weight do you?...This is all an ego thing right?...At least then it will make sense...