Author Topic: WE HAVE A GETBIGGER WHO PULLS 675 FOR REPS FROM MID SHIN AND.........  (Read 9284 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: WE HAVE A GETBIGGER WHO PULLS 675 FOR REPS FROM MID SHIN AND.........
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2007, 02:31:52 PM »
A.  Your original post says 10 not 1...nice try

and

2.  We both send Ron a grand puddin...

Let me know...

way to renig on that one... you said I had to get one rep but i'll give you ten and you didn't say shit about me giving you a grand if i didnt' get it. I dont' have a grand to put up since I'm a broke ass college student. I've got 250 to my name until payday on friday... way to puss out on that one.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2007, 02:33:23 PM »
Can I get in on this?  talk about easy fucking money.

Jason

what are you talking about?  any good morning with more than two wheels is HERESY! hahaha it's impossible to do 315..and anyone who does it is INSANEHARDCORERAWRRRRRRR R!

i haven't seen one of those in awhile HAHA!

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2007, 02:36:06 PM »
OK this sissy has $1000. which I will send to Ron today by PayPal that says you can not corretly (parallel to the ground) do [b]good mornings [/b] with 315...

Who is my Bitch now?

That word is plural cupcake...that is what the s means...Show me where I said 1...

Once again I make you my Ho...

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2007, 02:37:15 PM »
good mornings

135x10x1
315x10x1
315x10x1
365x10x1

Your training log, not mine...

Splain Lucy...

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2007, 02:40:50 PM »
That word is plural cupcake...that is what the s means...Show me where I said 1...

Ill do a double for a grand.

Jason

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2007, 02:41:39 PM »

you're right I missed that post..but still.. you just said I had to prove it and you'd put up a grand...what's this about making me have to do it too?  If I put up a video of it friday and give you 10 legit good mornings with 315 you delete your account or vice versa. How's that?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2007, 02:43:38 PM »
Ill do a double for a grand.

Jason
JP, do you believe this lift?

I don't have any problem believing 315 x 10, considering how much he squats.
follow the arrows

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2007, 02:55:30 PM »

you're right I missed that post..but still.. you just said I had to prove it and you'd put up a grand...what's this about making me have to do it too?  If I put up a video of it friday and give you 10 legit good mornings with 315 you delete your account or vice versa. How's that?

Obviously you have never gambled or been to Vegas Princess...

When I say I will put up a grand it means to your grand...Got It...

OK...I will lower it to 500...you already have $250. raise the other $250. and then contact me...

10 parallel to the ground per your training log...

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2007, 03:14:42 PM »
I can handle 225 x 10 GM with really good form...I'm def. advanced, but nothing special..315 x 10 would def. be impressive, so...who knows..the right person could def. do it..but, considering the normal getbigger, I have my doubts...unfortunately

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2007, 03:26:13 PM »
Obviously you have never gambled or been to Vegas Princess...

When I say I will put up a grand it means to your grand...Got It...

OK...I will lower it to 500...you already have $250. raise the other $250. and then contact me...

10 parallel to the ground per your training log...

I'll have it friday...contact ron and get it setup... and then have him contact me whenever you get it done.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2007, 03:33:47 PM »
this is turning into a gambling website. i cant wait to see who losers
there's no magic pills... just needles

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2007, 03:41:08 PM »
this is turning into a gambling website. i cant wait to see who losers

it will never happen. Like 99.73376% of all internet cage fights, feats of strength or posedowns.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2007, 03:59:45 PM »
So strong on most lifts but then does 140x10 pound leg curls? Let me guess...You train in very baggy pants everytime your in the gym

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2007, 04:10:38 PM »
365lb Good Mornings?

Chris Mason can probably pull rack deads like that. I have SEEN Justin TROP do it.

365lbs...Good Mornings?  :-\

i can usually handle 365x5-6 on good mornings. did 315x7 yesterday but it was hard as shit since i haven't done them in a few months (which explains why my pull's gone to shit). at my best i'd done 425 for a single and i've certainly see videos of guys hitting 5-6 plates before. unless i'm mistaken, chad aichs hit a 955 GM last year at some point.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2007, 04:12:00 PM »
i can usually handle 365x5-6 on good mornings. did 315x7 yesterday but it was hard as shit since i haven't done them in a few months (which explains why my pull's gone to shit). at my best i'd done 425 for a single and i've certainly see videos of guys hitting 5-6 plates before. unless i'm mistaken, chad aichs hit a 955 GM last year at some point.
so you GM approx. the same as you squat? i'd love to see some of these "good mornings", i'll GAURANTEE you they're not done with the feet close and the legs totally straight.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2007, 04:17:37 PM »
so you GM approx. the same as you squat? i'd love to see some of these "good mornings", i'll GAURANTEE you they're not done with the feet close and the legs totally straight.

and you'd be right. if my knees were straight they'd snap and it'd be fuckin stupid to try them that way. you'd hyperextend your joints with anything over around 135. i stand with my feet around shoulder width.

here's 505 someone did using a bar that i can't remember the name of.

no, he doesn't keep his legs straight, but that's not a problem.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2007, 04:34:09 PM »
and you'd be right. if my knees were straight they'd snap and it'd be fuckin stupid to try them that way. you'd hyperextend your joints with anything over around 135. i stand with my feet around shoulder width.

here's 505 someone did using a bar that i can't remember the name of.

no, he doesn't keep his legs straight, but that's not a problem.
yeah maybe with bent knees and a wide stance but man oh man i can't even imagine 315 or even 225 for that matter the traditional way, i've never been into GM's to be honest, i did some seated GM's for a little while and they seemed to help my deadlift a little.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2007, 04:53:01 PM »
365lb Good Mornings?

Chris Mason can probably pull rack deads like that. I have SEEN Justin TROP do it.

365lbs...Good Mornings?  :-\

Perhaps a little better:

Thanks for mentioning me!

I can GM 365 lbs for reps as well.   :)
w

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2007, 06:23:02 PM »
JP, do you believe this lift?

I don't have any problem believing 315 x 10, considering how much he squats.

Honestly, it is hard to say.  My squat is over 800 right now, and I honestly dont know if I could do 315x10 on the GM.  I am absolutely NOT made to do reps with anything though.  In his log, he has all sorts of higher rep stuff, so I dont think its impossible by any means.  I might try it Friday.

Jason

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2007, 06:53:26 PM »
yeah maybe with bent knees and a wide stance but man oh man i can't even imagine 315 or even 225 for that matter the traditional way, i've never been into GM's to be honest, i did some seated GM's for a little while and they seemed to help my deadlift a little.

try doing it with the leg perfectly straight with even 135 and you'll fall face first on teh floor....there's no way to keep our balance like that. that's like putting your legs perfectly against a wall and trying to bend over to touch your toes.. good luck..

I do my goodmornings with my squat stance and a slight bend in my knees to really feel it in my hams and glutes and damn does it work.

as far as my leg curls go... yeah tell me about it. I have shit for ham strings so I'm trying to build them up. I can move some heavy shit but when it comes to hamstring isolation movements I'm the typical gym pussy.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2007, 06:58:41 PM »
try doing it with the leg perfectly straight with even 135 and you'll fall face first on teh floor....there's no way to keep our balance like that. that's like putting your legs perfectly against a wall and trying to bend over to touch your toes.. good luck..

I do my goodmornings with my squat stance and a slight bend in my knees to really feel it in my hams and glutes and damn does it work.

as far as my leg curls go... yeah tell me about it. I have shit for ham strings so I'm trying to build them up. I can move some heavy shit but when it comes to hamstring isolation movements I'm the typical gym pussy.

Glute ham raises.  Lots of them.  There is your prescription!

Jason

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2007, 07:06:07 PM »

Jason

dude..neither la fitness or metroflex has a glute/ham raise machine and that blows..that's THE staple exercise on all lowerbody days on the westside template.

fucking a...plus the bigger my hams get the easier it'll be to hit parallel HAHA

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2007, 07:07:22 PM »

Jason
The fatass is gonna need ban assistance, as Im sure you use as well ;D I maanged to do mine on a lat pulldown machine and it works pretty good since I dont have any bands. Otherwise I use a ghetto setup on a power rack/smith machine and it works well too  ;) Tremendous hamstring exercise for muscle gayning and strength  ;D
follow the arrows

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2007, 07:08:19 PM »

dude..neither la fitness or metroflex has a glute/ham raise machine and that blows..that's THE staple exercise on all lowerbody days on the westside template.

fucking a...plus the bigger my hams get the easier it'll be to hit parallel HAHA

metroflex doesnt have a GHR?  You serious?  Also, bigger(stronger) hams let you sit back farther, which cause a greater stretch reflex from the hips.

Jason

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2007, 07:08:48 PM »
The fatass is gonna need ban assistance, as Im sure you use as well ;D I maanged to do mine on a lat pulldown machine and it works pretty good since I dont have any bands. Otherwise I use a ghetto setup on a power rack/smith machine and it works well too  ;) Tremendous hamstring exercise for muscle gayning and strength  ;D

say what? How do you set something up to do them in the cage?!