Author Topic: Is this guy serious with his delts and arms?  (Read 15828 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
hahahhaa, oh brother, Captain 5'7" 189 pounds here thinks his delts and arms are absolutely GIGANTIC and "bigger than his head", what do you guys think? regularly slams 2cc's+ of gear in his absloutely MASSIVE shoulders. ;D

Lifetime natural I assume?
As empty as paradise

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
All I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that "guy" is really on the sauce, his dealer is selling him fake stuff.

I think him and Billy Guns share a dealer.

Tatyana

• Getbig III
haven't always been nattie but yes, all 8 inches. ;D

Big guy, if Gottspieller and I break up, you are IN

;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
ah, the cry of the natural trainer, who in an effort to make excuses for his less than stellar physique tries to make himself feel better by attributing the role of drugs for the builds of those who look significantly better than him.
you are the knob that trains in the wife beater and board shorts who is 160 pounds of massive fury, or conversely the 240 pound fat guy who thinks he's 'big' because his scale tells him so, ignoring the rolls of fat that hang off the sides of his waist, the bottom of his chest and the back of his neck.
you look around you and wish you could be something you are not or ever will be.
you save up all the money you make from your job bagging groceries to buy jugs of protein powder, praying one day to put on enough appreciable muscle to vaguely look like you even train just so you can have a hot girlfriend, instead of the swamp- donkeys you have to get drunk at the bar before they let you fuck them. any trim you think you'd like to have is likely hanging off the arm of those you despise so much.
your is a world of mediocrity, jealousy and insecurity.
you are, and always will be, a sad, weak, unattractive, single, lonely loser who wishes he wasn't.
your posts scream it.
and i applaud you for living up to your role in life so well.

Damn, i'm sure you just described heaps of getbiggers perfectly then (not me of course)
No doubt about it...

Tombo

• Getbig V
shit thread

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
So, I say, why wait...besides the fact that you are able to say, "no, I didn't use steroids" is there anything else that makes you more "worthy" of a bodybuilder? Did you not lift the same weights? Did you not eat the same foods? All the performance enhancing drug user did, was to do the exact same things you did...except he found a way to do them a little bit better then you.

It's not cheating, it's called smart
Tell yourself what you have to.  This is the way it usually is.  Most juicers CAN NOT do much natural, which is why they juice.  And even then, they usually still look like shit.  On the flip side, guys who look good on juice, rarely do anything naturally again because they're so acustomed to easier gains.
Let's face it, it's just harder and takes more heart to make great gains without drugs, as opposed to decent gains with drugs.  Guys like that are a dime a dozen.  I see it all the time.  Show me a gym with 3 guys who look really good naturally...that's rare.  Fact is, most just can't hack it without some steroid crutch.  They'll usually make an excuse with the "I do it cause I compete", or "it's good for you", routine.  In the end, these guys just can't do it naturally...end of story.
How many juicers gain 40+lbs of muscle naturally, then go the drug route?  I'd say maybe 1%.  People in general just don't have much heart.  They take the easiest road possible, it's pathetic and a disgrace to what I do...bodybuilding.
I personally can say when I juiced for 2 months in 1994, I felt like a douchebag when someone would ask me how I got so big and I'd say, "Lots of red meat."  hhaah, I can't imagine being a grown man making excuses and pretty much just being an imitator.
Oh, meltdown. ;D
N

brendan_192

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Heath 2009
Tell yourself what you have to.  This is the way it usually is.  Most juicers CAN NOT do much natural, which is why they juice.  And even then, they usually still look like shit.  On the flip side, guys who look good on juice, rarely do anything naturally again because they're so acustomed to easier gains.
Let's face it, it's just harder and takes more heart to make great gains without drugs, as opposed to decent gains with drugs.  Guys like that are a dime a dozen.  I see it all the time.  Show me a gym with 3 guys who look really good naturally...that's rare.  Fact is, most just can't hack it without some steroid crutch.  They'll usually make an excuse with the "I do it cause I compete", or "it's good for you", routine.  In the end, these guys just can't do it naturally...end of story.
How many juicers gain 40+lbs of muscle naturally, then go the drug route?  I'd say maybe 1%.  People in general just don't have much heart.  They take the easiest road possible, it's pathetic and a disgrace to what I do...bodybuilding.
I personally can say when I juiced for 2 months in 1994, I felt like a douchebag when someone would ask me how I got so big and I'd say, "Lots of red meat."  hhaah, I can't imagine being a grown man making excuses and pretty much just being an imitator.
Oh, meltdown. ;D

id say your half right, croatch. ive trained since i was 14 yrs old, im now 20. ive built a decent base, enough for people to know i work out and to look in decent shape and all naturally. ive just started using some gear, just some winny, and ill be honest ill continue using roids for as long as i continue bodybuilding id say. i have no aspirations of ever competeing nor do i want to be huge and ripped. im gonna juice though because i do want an easier route to the body im striving for and i have no problems admitting that. also, i dont think i could get the body im after naturally, not without many more years being very consistant training and dieting so thats why i plan to use some gear. you may say some juicers have no heart blah blah blah but i love training, love the lifestyle but i sure as hell dont wanna live it 24/7 365 days a year. i dont wanna wait till im 30 to have my ideal body i want it asap. id say you probably are more dedicated than me but just because someone uses to get to where they wanna be why the fuck does it bother you so much, as long as the person isnt delusional enough to think that they are better than anyone else and they know damn straight how they got there, i dont see your problem. i know the reason im looking a little bigger, leaner and much harder and stronger in the last month are from a bottle, but im still looking better, its still muscle, i still busted my ass in the gym and dieted like a guy to get there.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Squadfather wheres your pic...a real pic....not a reflection but a real pic...from what you have shown us that could very well be your mom in the window.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Oh, meltdown. ;D

Red meat is awesome for gains.  Just to note here, i went from about 215-200 to about 260 in a couple years by increasing red meat.  Working in a meat room slinging cows and butchering, i had access to fresh lean red meat and I ate about 5 pounds a day.  Didnt change my workouts at all but the gains I got were unbelievable.  i also got gout, but hey you pay the price.

fuck steroids, get on some COW

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
ahahaha another Kegdrainer classic

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Oh, meltdown. ;D

These kinds of statements above are what I'm talking about...it seems most natural bodybuilders are set on doing it eh Amish way, you know, the hardest way possible, not the most efficient.

2nd thing, the steroid crutch...most guys don't look good who use steroids...this is fact, so that really makes your statement on that sort of invalid.

This whole thing reminds me of back when I used to frame houses. My crew, we used nail guns, but there was a crew of old timers who would work with us sometimes on big jobs...they would only use hand drives and hammers. They said they did it this way because it was the right way to do it, that things held together better, that handrives were stronger then gun nails, that real men used hand drives. Well that's all fine, but if they worked on my jobs they used nail guns because not doing so is idiotic...why try to build the exact same thing and make it more difficult on purpose, simply for the sake of making it more difficult, so that you can say "hey guys, guess what? I did something great, and I did it the hardest way I could, even though I could have done it faster and better...so now I'm a real man."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
That guy is on gear?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! This is the same guy who says he looks better than 99% of all getbiggers, right?

Man what a delusional cock licker.

Me, Squad, Kiwi, MOS,Alex23, DW, Bast, Adonis, Big Mal, Blockhead, Sevastase, Honour, Alexx, Dan18, Jaejonna, Arvilla, Davidpaul, Mindspin , Croatch, and The leafy Bug ALL own the shit out of this turd. And That's just off the top of my head there are plenty more I'm missing.

Those pathetic pasty arms are 17 tops.

4thAD

Oh, meltdown. ;D

People in general have no heart? Thats the most ridiculous statement you've made yet. Obviously you have never been to Iraq, or in the military. Just because someone uses a little juice, does in no way measure heart. Ive seen your pics and vids, and Ive seen L2H's contest pics and he owns you.

And for Sarjism/queerfather wasnt it not that long that I was calling for your banning on the juice forum. I remember I said all you do is talk shit about people who juice, and you denied it saying "I used juice also so why would I talk shit about juicers". Your so full of shit. You've been on the board recently trying to fit in and your posts are just as unintelligent as this one. Your whole life revolves around putting people down, and your so called ownings.  We all know deep down inside that you have been owned way too many times.

Get a life fat boy.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Big guy, if Gottspieller and I break up, you are IN

;)

Don't be mean to Gotti!  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
That guy is on gear?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! This is the same guy who says he looks better than 99% of all getbiggers, right?

Man what a delusional cock licker.

Me, Squad, Kiwi, MOS,Alex23, DW, Bast, Adonis, Big Mal, Blockhead, Sevastase, Honour, Alexx, Dan18, Jaejonna, Arvilla, Davidpaul, Mindspin , Croatch, and The leafy Bug ALL own the shit out of this turd. And That's just off the top of my head there are plenty more I'm missing.

Those pathetic pasty arms are 17 tops.
I'll admit he looks way better than I do...we compared pics in the past..legs are close but he beat's me......

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I'll admit he looks way better than I do...we compared pics in the past..legs are close but he beat's me......

I've never seen any pics of him but that one. Where are they?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I've never seen any pics of him but that one. Where are they?
He was telling me I look like crap so I asked him to compare pics....my legs drug free were comparable to his but upper he beat me...this was on the roids board.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
That guy is on gear?

He looks much better than any of the guys you mention except Block and Mindspin...and they aren't natural. comparing SF to this guy is the dumbest thing i've seen in a while, we haven't even seen a real picture of that dude yet, LUV's competition pics are all over this board with his face shown. who's the bitch now?

How many of you girls place well in the NPC? you should get on stage next to LUV and show him how it's done...but you won't because you can't.

Steroids don't turn you into Ronnie Coleman, it takes many years of AAS/GH/SLIN use to even touch the pro level, much less do well in it.

Nothing wrong with training natural, but at some point you must push the envelope to compete in the NPC or the likes. Natural guys like to piss and moan because they CANNOT reach the level a guy on AAS can, not even close. so there is always a hatred for people better than you. Continue training natural and enjoy yourself, but keep your stupid comments to yourself.

8)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
These kinds of statements above are what I'm talking about...it seems most natural bodybuilders are set on doing it eh Amish way, you know, the hardest way possible, not the most efficient.

2nd thing, the steroid crutch...most guys don't look good who use steroids...this is fact, so that really makes your statement on that sort of invalid.

This whole thing reminds me of back when I used to frame houses. My crew, we used nail guns, but there was a crew of old timers who would work with us sometimes on big jobs...they would only use hand drives and hammers. They said they did it this way because it was the right way to do it, that things held together better, that handrives were stronger then gun nails, that real men used hand drives. Well that's all fine, but if they worked on my jobs they used nail guns because not doing so is idiotic...why try to build the exact same thing and make it more difficult on purpose, simply for the sake of making it more difficult, so that you can say "hey guys, guess what? I did something great, and I did it the hardest way I could, even though I could have done it faster and better...so now I'm a real man."

I think there is a big difference between picking up a powertool and injection yourself with chemicals.
Steroids isn't exactly candy, it serious stuff to start with. It's sorta like a gun, in the right hands somewhat safe, but in the wrong hands the consequences can be terrible...

I am natural and i have nothing against those who juice, but i myself am not very comfortable with the idea of sticking myself with a needle 2-3 times a week...
tank u jesus

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
He looks much better than any of the guys you mention except Block and Mindspin...and they aren't natural. comparing SF to this guy is the dumbest thing i've seen in a while, we haven't even seen a real picture of that dude yet, LUV's competition pics are all over this board with his face shown. who's the bitch now?

How many of you girls place well in the NPC? you should get on stage next to LUV and show him how it's done...but you won't because you can't.

Steroids don't turn you into Ronnie Coleman, it takes many years of AAS/GH/SLIN use to even touch the pro level, much less do well in it.

Nothing wrong with training natural, but at some point you must push the envelope to compete in the NPC or the likes. Natural guys like to piss and moan because they CANNOT reach the level a guy on AAS can, not even close. so there is always a hatred for people better than you. Continue training natural and enjoy yourself, but keep your stupid comments to yourself.

8)
hahahah, oh brother, this coming from a guy who claims to bench 590 at 220 and claims to inject 6cc's of steroids in his quad yet has no picture posted. :D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
hahahah, oh brother, this coming from a guy who claims to bench 590 at 220 and claims to inject 6cc's of steroids in his quad yet has no picture posted. :D

Learn to read.

i'll let you go back and figure out which part is wrong.

Thanks for the props my friend, but i don't compete anymore nor do i use AAS anymore.

8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Learn to read.

i'll let you go back and figure out which part is wrong.

Thanks for the props my friend, but i don't compete anymore nor do i use AAS anymore.

8)
hahaha, typical chckenshit response, why not post some proof of your bench press?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
hahaha, typical chckenshit response, why not post some proof of your bench press?

Stop with the PM's, i have work to do. ;)

8)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Is this guy serious with his delts and arms?
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2007, 01:24:07 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Is this guy serious with his delts and arms?
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2007, 01:45:17 PM »
your tits aren't exactly small yourself mars.