Author Topic: Is this guy serious with his delts and arms?  (Read 15844 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Is this guy serious with his delts and arms?
« on: December 18, 2007, 06:56:55 AM »
hahahhaa, oh brother, Captain 5'7" 189 pounds here thinks his delts and arms are absolutely GIGANTIC and "bigger than his head", what do you guys think? regularly slams 2cc's+ of gear in his absloutely MASSIVE shoulders. ;D

LOL,You know Im thinking about it, last cycle i used primarily my delts and glutes and feel they were overused.  I hit my quads from time to time.  I agree lats would be a good choice also.  Gotta have a lot of spots for the long cycles, especially if using short ester stuff like tren ace, prop or winny.

You see slamming big doses is no problem when you got cannonball delts about the size of my head.  Ba ba BOOOOOOOM! Bitches.  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
hahahhaa, oh brother, Captain 5'7" 189 pounds here thinks his delts and arms are absolutely GIGANTIC and "bigger than his head", what do you guys think? regularly slams 2cc's+ of gear in his absloutely MASSIVE shoulders. ;D

Sick Forearms.

temper35

• Getbig III
Sick Forearms.

I am the same size of him and mine are prolly 50-75% larger.  And I'm clean.

How old is that dude he looks 40.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
well he def has more hair on his delts.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I am the same size of him and mine are prolly 50-75% larger.  And I'm clean.

How old is that dude he looks 40.
that's exactly what i said, i'm bigger than this dude and i'm totally clean, i know what the response is gonna be, the time tested, "yeah but you're fat SQUAD, DIET DOWN TO NEGATIVE 2 PERCENT LIKE HIM AND YOU'LL BE 113 POUNDS WITH 5 INCH ARMS!!!!" ;D

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
that's exactly what i said, i'm bigger than this dude and i'm totally clean, i know what the response is gonna be, the time tested, "yeah but you're fat SQUAD, DIET DOWN TO NEGATIVE 2 PERCENT LIKE HIM AND YOU'LL BE 113 POUNDS WITH 5 INCH ARMS!!!!" ;D

This is again proof, that drugs alone are not the end all, be all ,of bodybuilding mass and size.
The guy looks decent overall and may enjoy his training and the gains he made...who knows.
I suspect he was merely having fun with his post.
What puzzles me is how some will be critical of a guy for being honest and telling what he takes and posting an actual pic, etc. Ok , the delts as big as his head comment was tad over the top, but you get the idea here.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

SS

• Getbig V
SF, he's trying to get huge for Rip so he has to actually get bigger than her, which explains his quest for a legit 25 inch arm.  The Test must be clouding his brain 24/7.
Wait this that dudes rips BF?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Wait this that dudes rips BF?
He went ape shit on the V calling everyone pussies for talking shit about her.  Must have been right after his daily pinning.
Squishy face retard

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
hahahha what a tiny tit ...
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
He went ape shit on the V calling everyone pussies for talking shit about her.  Must have been right after his daily pinning.
yep, this guy's temper is totally out of control, like a lot of juicers he melts down at the drop of a hat.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Not too bad for  a natural, and someone who is 60 years old... Err, oh wait- Just read your thread carefully, 2ccs a week! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Id hate to see how he looks "off" ...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Not too bad for  a natural, and someone who is 60 years old... Err, oh wait- Just read your thread carefully, 2ccs a week! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Id hate to see how he looks "off" ...

no dude not 2cc's a week, 2cc's PER DELT INJECTION, he does a few of those a week, absolutely pathetic.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
oh just so you guys know you better post while this is still up because this clown cries to the mods and has stuff removed so post while there's still time.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  That makes 42,932 juicers owned now.  I love these guys, just a dime a dozen.
My favorite are the ones who just saw a Cutler video, now go out buy a weight belt, some protein powder, tank top, and some juice...now all of a sudden, they're a bodybuilder...BOOM!  See these middle aged douchebags every day at my gym.
Epic Losers
N

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  That makes 42,932 juicers owned now.  I love these guys, just a dime a dozen.
My favorite are the ones who just saw a Cutler video, now go out buy a weight belt, some protein powder, tank top, and some juice...now all of a sudden, they're a bodybuilder...BOOM!  See these middle aged douchebags every day at my gym.
Epic Losers
you better watch out Croatch this guy has quite the internet temper, aren't you a little scared? ;D

musclehedz

• Getbig IV

Sorry but after watching you're mirror pics i think he looks better.

Do you claim you look better? If not forget what i said.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Sorry but after watching you're mirror pics i think he looks better.

Do you claim you look better? If not forget what i said.
he's leaner than me for sure but i am definitely bigger than him for sure and the sad thing is i'm totally clean and this guy is running at least 6 cc's a week. ::)

SS

• Getbig V
hahaha! another schmo like DP.

mass 04

• Getbig V
why do guys use juice to look average?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
why do guys use juice to look average?
hahaha, exactly, not only juice but 2/3rd's of a syringe per delt a few times a week, you should be at least twice this guys size with wayyyy better condition using that much, this clown isn't even 200 pounds. ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
looks like a natural lifter that has been training for about two years
T

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Epic Losers

LOL! I'm starting to warm up to this response now.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Can already see the hair falling out ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
Can already see the hair falling out ;D

I think it landed on his shoulders.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
squad what is your beef with juicers you talk like if you got on juice you would be this huge bber unstoppable force, fyi juice doesnt turn you into that beast idiot, and i have seen pictures of you, you would be very happy if you looked close to this one day.

jt
TEAM Nasser