Author Topic: Happy Eid ya muslims!  (Read 5498 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Happy Eid ya muslims!
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2007, 02:53:57 AM »
Kinda hard to compliment islam when all they do as a daily ritual is chant "Death To America" :-\

Interesting,

who are these "they" you so randomly refer to, I-One?

And give me a source of where "they" have a daily ritual chant of "Death To America".
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2007, 03:57:27 AM »
No. Certain fractions of the muslim population did these things. The muslim world = not interconnected, thus, what a bunch of retards does not label everybody (yet, extremist acts DO signal certain attributes that exists within the entire population). At the same time, moderate muslims = pussies for the most part, but they need to clean up their internal problems or people like you will destroy them!!  ;D

Did you know that muslim terrorists for the most parts kills muslims?  ;D 8)

But make no mistake, the world would be better off without religion as we know it today. And this includes most forms of Islam.

Ironic considering muslims do in fact feel very interconnected to their "brothers" in distant lands via their faith.

Canadian, American and UK muslims have been discovered fighting against our forces in Afghanistan.

The koran is the koran. Moderates must agree that apostates must be killed, women need 4 muslim witness in cases of rapes.

How long are you going to deny facts?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2007, 08:33:18 AM »
He's another asshole that does stuff under religious pretense. Hell, I'd rather vote Guliani.

hes just as worse as bush.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2007, 08:54:51 AM »
Tox, how have you managed to stay out of gitmo :D