Author Topic: Happy Eid ya muslims!  (Read 5497 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Happy Eid ya muslims!
« on: December 18, 2007, 08:00:27 AM »
1) rons gonna be a bitch and leyt this thread stay

2) rons gonna move it from this board...hense rons gonna grow some jewbie balls..and then ask germany for some land for hitler ws a german instead of ...yanno....

3)  rons gonna move it knowing i'm only joshing and who givers a flying fuck...

...watcha think ron will do?

:spakhal:  the more u know : spakhal:
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Happy Eid ya muslims!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 08:02:08 AM »
everyone knows Ron will leav eit up and the mods will delete ANYTHING that doesn't compliment Islam.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 08:03:59 AM »
everyone knows Ron will leav eit up and the mods will delete ANYTHING that doesn't compliment Islam.

dats pathetic......my partents r muslim but thats STILL pathetic...

this board goan eventually be a wieder board...   :-(

btw..how ya been ya fat cu   nt?? ;D
carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 08:05:32 AM »

dats pathetic......my partents r muslim but thats STILL pathetic...

this board goan eventually be a wieder board...   :-(

btw..how ya been ya fat cu   nt?? ;D
not bad man, how 'bout you?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 08:19:50 AM »
not bad man, how 'bout you?

i'm 160lbs and fat!    lol what does that tell ya...studying hard and teaching ....

ws supposed to buy me a new car but now that money will go to me buying my own lab so i can pass my CCIE....other than that my shoulder feels good (thanx to drkaje...aka jake..aka dr kok) soo today will be my first day training....in a while..

had a dream last nite that i couldn't squat 135...today is leg day....might as well start with that..by summer lets see if it can be like old times.....aye...i had to re learn how 2 sleep without drinking.....

lets just c if toxic can train like he used to...
carpe` vaginum!

joelocal

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 08:26:12 AM »

Kinda hard to compliment islam when all they do as a daily ritual is chant "Death To America" :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 08:27:45 AM »
Kinda hard to compliment islam when all they do as a daily ritual is chant "Death To America" :-\
that's the way it getting nowadays, you can insult Christianity and Christmas all day long but if you dare make a joke about Islam or Judaism you're a pariah. ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 08:37:47 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 08:42:29 AM »

you would too if youd be in their shoes.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 08:47:05 AM »

'Joe' watches Fox News.

Forgive him.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 08:47:21 AM »
i have no problem with muslims being proud of their religion and who they are but when a White Christian does it they're called racists and bigots. ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 08:47:29 AM »
oh fuck mars av offends me cause I'm white. ::) ::)

"ron ron ron I'm getting killed on the boards.can you save me bro"

joelocal

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 08:59:37 AM »

WTF in their shoes? They strap bombs on women and children, they kill they're kids for taking off a burka, if a women gets raped it's the women who gets puts to death. Squadfather is right, if we (Christians) say anything about Christianity we get blasted. Why is it on some college campus' they can pray to allah and start clubs, but when a Christian wants to start a bible study on campus they get turned down by school admins? And this is in OUR country!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 09:03:59 AM »
WTF in their shoes? They strap bombs on women and children, they kill they're kids for taking off a burka, if a women gets raped it's the women who gets puts to death. Squadfather is right, if we (Christians) say anything about Christianity we get blasted. Why is it on some college campus' they can pray to allah and start clubs, but when a Christian wants to start a bible study on campus they get turned down by school admins? And this is in OUR country!!

You = pretty narrow minded. Not all Muslims are like that. You desperately need a more nuanced view of this world, because as of now.. you = dumb.

The radical muslims should be slaugtered and turned into meatloaf, but this does not mean all of them.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 09:07:16 AM »
well is that really true, do people get blasted for choosing to do a bible study or be proud to be a christian? come on is that really the truth?

joelocal

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 09:07:54 AM »

You = pretty narrow minded. Not all Muslims are like that. You desperately need a more nuanced view of this world, because as of now.. you = dumb.

The radical muslims should be slaugtered and turned into meatloaf, but this does not mean all of them.

Didn't mean it as a blanket statement, but they put themselves in that light!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 09:08:03 AM »
well is that really true, do people get blasted for choosing to do a bible study or be proud to be a christian? come on is that really the truth?
that's the way it is in the US now, Mars.

joelocal

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 09:08:45 AM »

Yes, in some schools. It's on the news quite a bit here.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 09:10:52 AM »
Yes, in some schools. It's on the news quite a bit here.

A school here in Mass. cancelled a middle school field trip to see Miracle on 34th street because of "Christmas Overtones" and didn't want to exclude anyone.  ::)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 09:12:16 AM »
Didn't mean it as a blanket statement, but they put themselves in that light!

No. Certain fractions of the muslim population did these things. The muslim world = not interconnected, thus, what a bunch of retards does not label everybody (yet, extremist acts DO signal certain attributes that exists within the entire population). At the same time, moderate muslims = pussies for the most part, but they need to clean up their internal problems or people like you will destroy them!!  ;D

Did you know that muslim terrorists for the most parts kills muslims?  ;D 8)

But make no mistake, the world would be better off without religion as we know it today. And this includes most forms of Islam.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 09:28:36 AM »

as an athiest... i still feel bad for the 1.4 billion muslims that about 50,000 cu ntds have given a bad name 2...

:-\

wasn't it a christian that invaded a muslim  country and killed 10s of thousands of em?..isn't bush a christian???

just cauuse he is savvy enough to to keep religion and politix seperate in the medias eyes makes his a saviour??  lol...ahhh lemmings..

cant say much more now can i :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 09:30:15 AM »
i have no problem with muslims being proud of their religion and who they are but when a White Christian does it they're called racists and bigots. ::)

99%  of the muslim world is 3rd world...you r comparing first world educated people to 3rd worldk uneducated c unts mayne...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 09:37:51 AM »
WTF in their shoes? They strap bombs on women and children,

thats in israel...hmmm lemme show up at your house...(the zionists) and rape your wife and then tell u to leave your house and land cause the UN said so...will you??   please say yes...you would???

hey hitler killed the jews...why  not give em a part of germany eh??

why give em israel and ask muslims that have lived there for a thousand yrs to leave???

and do tell how did they have em leave in the first place??   would u leave your house if the UN simply ASKED U TO???

would you......riiiight Mr high talker...they killed their kids and terrorised em to leave....no SHIT  THEY R PISSED....i'd be 2..

they kill they're kids for taking off a burka, if a women gets raped it's the women who gets puts to death

so u confusing religion with culture...remember in africa some english woman recently almost got a jail sentence for she had her 1 student name a teddy after mohammed...

ws that religion..does the koran say that or was it their backward culture??  oo godforbid....my ass say something negative against the african culture (or the saudi culture for that)

Squadfather is right, if we (Christians) say anything about Christianity we get blasted. Why is it on some college campus' they can pray to allah and start clubs, but when a Christian wants to start a bible study on campus they get turned down by school admins? And this is in OUR country!!

cause this country has become a puss like this board and the minorities get with their want cause bullshit politicaL  correctness is rampant..unfortunately.. .i agree with u here..
carpe` vaginum!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 12:29:42 PM »
Is proteinfarts and toxicavenger the same person? if it is im highly impressed, you could have the highest postnumber of getbig history.

joelocal

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2007, 01:17:13 PM »

:-\

wasn't it a christian that invaded a muslim  country and killed 10s of thousands of em?..isn't bush a christian???

just cauuse he is savvy enough to to keep religion and politix seperate in the medias eyes makes his a saviour??  lol...ahhh lemmings..

cant say much more now can i :-\

Wasn't muslims who has been blowing themselves up around the world including the Towers (twice) since at least the early 70's and now that we have a President that finally has the balls to go after them, you call him a "terrorist"?