Author Topic: Silvio VS Milos  (Read 3763 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Silvio VS Milos
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 07:07:28 PM »
Hi Milos.....it's been boring without you :D

And that's why I came back - to give you all my Christmas present...and especially YOU Coach...

I have so much fun playing with your ego - it's priceless...
You are TOO EASY ;D

joelocal

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 07:08:39 PM »
lol.

isnt that ironic?

Should I share my prozac Lithium with him ;D?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 07:12:49 PM »
Should I share my prozac Lithium with him ;D?

Did you ever wonder WHY you were so muscleless and yet soft as a baby - WITHOUT using insulin, eating carbs or enough calories while doing tons of cardio and not training?

Well MAYBE because - everything of the above? Using insulin, carbs, enough calories while doing no cardio and tons of training COULD (maybe ::)) DO ALL THE DIFFERENCE...

joelocal

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 07:21:18 PM »
Did you ever wonder WHY you were so muscleless and yet soft as a baby - WITHOUT using insulin, eating carbs or enough calories while doing tons of cardio and not training?

Well MAYBE because - everything of the above? Using insulin, carbs, enough calories while doing no cardio and tons of training COULD (maybe ::)) DO ALL THE DIFFERENCE...

How many IU's Milos? Did you read the study I posted a while ago on the detriments of long term insulin use beyond the therapeutic doses from JAMA?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007, 07:44:02 PM »
This jousting back and forth between Milo's and Joe kind of reminds me of the time Tom Tognetti was in stage 4 GHB indused REM sleep and did a face plant right into a bowl of soup...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007, 07:47:54 PM »
How many IU's Milos? Did you read the study I posted a while ago on the detriments of long term insulin use beyond the therapeutic doses from JAMA?

JAMA MORE LIKE JABBA ...EL HUT

AMIRITE