Author Topic: Lee Priest situation similar to Rocky!!  (Read 1087 times)

flexnfemme

• Getbig II
Lee Priest situation similar to Rocky!!
« on: December 18, 2007, 03:16:50 PM »
Can you see how similar Lee Priests situation is to this..too bad he didn't have the same chance to speak.

&feature=related

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Re: Lee Priest situation similar to Rocky!!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 03:19:31 PM »
good find...The only diff/ is that Rocky was a hard worker and was able to bounce back...Lee Priest will be sucking cock of crack within two years and/or be hanging from a noose by next years end...

Rocky 1

Lee 0

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 05:26:04 PM »
good find...The only diff/ is that Rocky was a hard worker and was able to bounce back...Lee Priest will be sucking cock of crack within two years and/or be hanging from a noose by next years end...

Rocky 1

Lee 0

FUCK YOU!!! Why don't you make sure that rope is strong enough to hold your fat, judgmental sack of shit ass...we don't want to have you accidentally survive.
I WILL EAT YOU!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 05:27:14 PM »
FUCK YOU!!! Why don't you make sure that rope is strong enough to hold your fat, judgmental sack of shit ass...we don't want to have you accidentally survive.

::)

Purge_WTF

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 10:47:47 PM »

c'on now...Lee Priest is one tattoo away from splattering his retarded brain all over your one bedroom apartment...The man needs to up his seroquel dosage and check himself into a pysch ward...And you sir need need to post more...I really like your style...Although Hank pwns you every which way from sunday, I can dig the fact that you are into sticking up for you sausage fingers little buddy...You two homo's probably make a great couple...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 10:54:53 PM »

Rocky 1

Lee 0

The only difference?

I reckon the fact Rocky is a fictional story might in some way feature in a list of differences

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 10:55:46 PM »
Incidentally,  I failed to secure myself a chocolate factory.

Willy Wonka 1

Rocket 0