Author Topic: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs posts  (Read 21718 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs post
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 09:36:29 AM »
Ok an explanation at last....

ALL DRUGS means drugs are the only reason they are 250+ and they would be 180-200 without them...
tank u jesus

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
Re: Do steroids work or not? Massive arms posts (sarcastic) vs. All Drugs posts
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 09:57:09 AM »
who cares if they use drugs??? its part of ALL pro sports. and many amature sports as well. we dont need anyone pointing out that people use drugs. thats the whole point of challanging the comment"all drugs". didnt your mommy tell you if you dont have anything nice to say.....dont say anything? how bout,"" he uses drugs BUT has worked his ass off just as much as everyone else has." you dont even know how much he takes. cutler actualy does use less than people think. so do and did a few other pros i know personaly. theres lotsa guys using a ton of shit, and look lik shit. so bottome line...NOBODY IS ALL DRUGS!!!! but pople who couldnt reah their goal say well it is cuz im natural....that guy is all drugs. meanwhile the guy using gear is training all the time, dieting and getting all his supplements. doing everything right. cances are the natural guy who bitches is fucking everything up.

lucian
T

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2007, 12:05:08 PM »
2p4u....you are wasting your time here.:) thougt  id chime i and say......just cause people juice doesnt mean they dont train hard or diet hard.  the juicers who look good will still look god off the juice. they just dont have that "full look" so the all drugs comments are made by either fat asses or skinny pencil necks who are jelous and will NEVER tap out their full potential naturaly. and they are scared to stick a needle in their ass. lol(puss) but anyways....ive seen a lot of pics here from people who look absolute shit and have the balls to bash other people. now before you all start pissin and moaning who am i??? this is me!!!
Lucian

you look fucking great !

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2007, 12:36:45 PM »
who cares if they use drugs??? its part of ALL pro sports. and many amature sports as well. we dont need anyone pointing out that people use drugs. thats the whole point of challanging the comment"all drugs". didnt your mommy tell you if you dont have anything nice to say.....dont say anything? how bout,"" he uses drugs BUT has worked his ass off just as much as everyone else has." you dont even know how much he takes. cutler actualy does use less than people think. so do and did a few other pros i know personaly. theres lotsa guys using a ton of shit, and look lik shit. so bottome line...NOBODY IS ALL DRUGS!!!! but pople who couldnt reah their goal say well it is cuz im natural....that guy is all drugs. meanwhile the guy using gear is training all the time, dieting and getting all his supplements. doing everything right. cances are the natural guy who bitches is fucking everything up.

lucian

meltdown

no offense ;D
tank u jesus

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2007, 02:05:34 PM »
who cares if they use drugs??? its part of ALL pro sports. and many amature sports as well.
lucian

The media will make sure this doesn't get to all the fans out there  ;D

They will let them think drug tests are very effective, and that "cheaters" will be caught.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2007, 02:15:51 PM »
First off..... you make a lot of posts making fun of the guys who admittedly run massive cycles and dont get great results .I can agree with you, you do point out alot of guys who use drugs and dont look like it at all.  If you arent going to have proper diet, training, and recovery...you obviously dont know the basis of fitness, so you have no business using steroids.  This TRULY reinstates the fact that steroids are not a miracle drug and do not produce insane results without the things that are so much more important (training, diet, recovery).  ANALOGY...if you put a bunch of workers on a site (steroids) that dont know SHIT about construction (training) and dont have alot of materials to build with (nutrition)....that is gonna be one shitty house. 

Drugs can vary.

Testosterone produced by Pfizer is going to different from some underground lab stuff. But your points about diet and training are valid.

The most important thing is genetics.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2007, 06:38:10 PM »
The media will make sure this doesn't get to all the fans out there  ;D

They will let them think drug tests are very effective, and that "cheaters" will be caught.

i dont car about te media we all know they suck. im talkin about here on get big. so many like to bash and point out peoples shrt commings, why not tell them some good things about them. sevatese...well he does have some things to say but all in all he has a fair physique. pro level? no, so on that note he shouldnt be bashing anyone. i know you guys have fun but why not just realiz we are all the same. you me allof us. we bust are asses, eat the best we can, and do the best w can. we all have short commings. some will ay this is the getbig term "meltdown" but your not used to people having "good opinions" just bashing. im not saying anything bad about anyone,
heres my view
SF overall you have good mass, not to sure of symetry cuz of the pics. now honestly, if you leaned out you would do great in a show.
sevatese...need more mass. just eat more.
mike arivilla...conditioning man thats it.
im not bashing you guys just giving my opinion. thats all it is.
as for the people who post im having a melt down....post some pics? have you placed in a show? what level are you?
what gains have you made? what do you really know about the sport?
im not farmilliar with all of you but ill be around and look forward to learning from you and helping if i can. thats what its all about. helping each other.
lucain

T

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2007, 06:45:54 PM »
This is how much steroids worked for a 22 year old girl:

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2007, 06:46:45 PM »
Here is another pic from the 2007 pittsburgh championships. 8th place. i flattened out and missed my peak. this is what i look like in shitty shape.
lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2007, 06:50:21 PM »
This is how much steroids worked for a 22 year old girl:

well she is a bodybuilder. so i think she looks great!!!! if you dont like it dont look! but hey you are on a bodybuilding site. some may say she looks like shit, lets see.....muscular, vascular, massive and good shape= a good bodybuilder!!! do you know she took gear? i know a girl who everyone swears takes stuff, but she doesnt. so unless you date her or are related to this girl in th pick, dont point fingers. why dont you post a pic? lets ee how you look champ!!
lucian
T

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2007, 06:53:35 PM »
Someone can be a lifelong natural, look decent...then you have some overnight hardon guys come to the gym and within 2 years blow the lifelong natty out of the water....but this is both training, eating right-

If you use and dont do all the other things, then its worthless.

But if you are life long natural in late 20s early 30s with decent genetics and that solid base, this person can expect awesome results imho.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2007, 06:59:48 PM »
im talkin about here on get big. so many like to bash and point out peoples shrt commings, why not tell them some good things about them.
Sure, it gets very harsh here all the time, but on the other hand it's easier to get the truth here - what people really think about your physique. For example, on the other board I've seen you post on you will not always hear what people are really thinking. You may say that you "spilled over" at your show and everyone will agree publicly while thinking you still had plenty of fat to lose. That's a disservice, don't you think?

Excessive ass kissing is way worse than excessive flaming IMO.

Take Arvilla. He thought he would weigh in at way over 200lbs ripped to the bone. The experienced ones here knew he would weigh less than that. On other boards he would have had his ass kissed and everyone would have "agreed" that he could weigh in at 230lbs or something. Getbig probably had a lot to do with him actually coming in in fantastic shape.

Lucian, next show you do post your precontest pics here for evaluation and you will get much better feedback.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2007, 07:01:30 PM »
Here is another pic from the 2007 pittsburgh championships. 8th place. i flattened out and missed my peak. this is what i look like in shitty shape.
lucian
This is what I was talking about in my post. You didn't just "miss your peak". Let's be real, you had a few weeks to go still.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2007, 07:05:48 PM »
This is what I was talking about in my post. You didn't just "miss your peak". Let's be real, you had a few weeks to go still.
3 weeks later i went up a wt class and got 2nd. i didnt spill over, i just didnt carb up enough.  even the night befrore i looked so much better. and 2 days after??? i was so much better.  so yes i missed it. i took aldactone which was a mistake and made impossible to carb up. i now know you have to be carbed up before the aldactone. here is another pic from 3 weeks later. no aldactone use. but since you are giving advice....lets see how you look! if you wana talk the talk....then lets see if you can walk the walk. do you compete? what do you weigh? lets see all that potential that oozes out of you!!!
lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2007, 07:09:31 PM »
Someone can be a lifelong natural, look decent...then you have some overnight hardon guys come to the gym and within 2 years blow the lifelong natty out of the water....but this is both training, eating right-

If you use and dont do all the other things, then its worthless.

But if you are life long natural in late 20s early 30s with decent genetics and that solid base, this person can expect awesome results imho.
bbing is like all other pro sports. there are drugs involved. now there ar natty leauges, so they are more fair. do people juice and pass the tests? yes but every sport is the same. you gotta do what you gotta do. if you are not willing to lay it all on the line then dont compete. theres nothing wrong w bbing just to be on great shape....but competition is hard and even if you dont like the the way it is its just how it is.
but both natty and non natty guys still get the same thing...the best body they can have,.its just apples and oranges.
lucian
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2007, 07:12:29 PM »
3 weeks later i went up a wt class and got 2nd. i didnt spill over, i just didnt carb up enough.  here is another pic from 3 weels later. but since you are giving advice....lets see how you look! if you wana talk the talk....then lets see if you can walk the walk. do you compete? what do you weigh? lets see all that potential that oozes out of you!!!
lucian
You are missing the point and responding with emotion! It doesn't matter what I look like. I'm not dissing you, I'm not saying you look like shit, I'm just saying you would look even better if you lost that last bit of fat. Would you not take the praise from someone who doesn't have pics posted?

What was you name? I'll see if I can find the bigger pics of you on MD. Let's see what the others here think.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2007, 07:18:47 PM »
do you know she took gear?

Thats a stupid fucking question  ::)

Take a look at Levrone or Tom Prince, theres your huge, giant juice monsters off the sauce.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2007, 07:20:14 PM »
My name is jerry ward. theres pics from both shows on there. i dont take praise nor disses from people who dont know what they are taliking about. someone who doesnt do the sport shoudnt be giving advice on competition. kinda like hiring a fat personal traininer. if he cant do it for himself...how can he do it himself? missing your peak can be holding water, flattning out, and wrong use of diuretics.
heres another pic. by the way over use of jan tanna gel makes you look smoother. which i also did. but i am not claming i was in great shape for the show. but i looked better the next day and the night before the show. if it was just simply being out of shape that wouldnt have happened. but 3 weeks latter i proved the shape i could come in.
lucian
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2007, 07:20:47 PM »
What does everyone here think? Too many carbs, too few carbs? Did he "miss his peak" by last minute fuck
up?

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »
        Thats a stupid fucking question  ::)

Take a look at Levrone or Tom Prince, theres your huge, giant juice monsters off the sauce.
right but its not right to bash her for it! who are we to bash or make fun of her? who care what they look like? do they mess w you? so why bust their balls?
lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2007, 07:25:08 PM »
also thes pics had bad lighting. look at all the pics from the show. everyone looked much harder in person. even the class winners didnt look that great in the pics. check them for yourselvs @ musculardevelopment.com
lucian
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2007, 07:29:31 PM »
also thes pics had bad lighting. look at all the pics from the show. everyone looked much harder in person. even the class winners didnt look that great in the pics. check them for yourselvs @ musculardevelopment.com
lucian
You look leaner and drier here. The winner is leaner than you though. Another 5-10lbs off and you might have won, who knows. How much less did you weigh here compared to the other show?

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2007, 07:33:33 PM »
You look leaner and drier here. The winner is leaner than you though. Another 5-10lbs off and you might have won, who knows. How much less did you weigh here compared to the other show?

in this pic i was 5 lb heavier!!! not lighter!!! i gained 5 lb in 3 weeks and came in tight , dry and bigger. i was 197@ the pitt. 202lb@the lehigh. i got a bad flu 2 weeks before the pitt and lost 12 lb. i only did drinks as i couldnt eat. so when i got to eat again i gained the muscle back and had better control over my body. i definitly noticed how the aldactone messed me up. it all went don hill in the 24hr after taking it.
lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2007, 07:37:51 PM »
in this pic i was 5 lb heavier!!! not lighter!!! i gained 5 lb in 3 weeks and came in tight , dry and bigger. i was 197@ the pitt. 202lb@the lehigh. i got a bad flu 2 weeks before the pitt and lost 12 lb. i only did drinks as i couldnt eat. so when i got to eat again i gained the muscle back and had better control over my body. i definitly noticed how the aldactone messed me up. it all went don hill in the 24hr after taking it.
lucian

if you look close.....my waist is smaller, and my obliques and serratus are leaner. my chest is harder, my arms are just plain better, and calves......@19" not too may guys beat me there. he beat me with his legs. thats what the judges said. many said they like my look better but the legs were too much to compete with. thats been my goal. after the show ive ben focusing on my legs mainly my quads. slowl they are getting better.
lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2007, 07:51:59 PM »
ok heres the lehigh pics. im in the heavwt class @202lb. now there were poses i had him on but....not the legs. his legs were not bigger but had great seperation. the awards were the noght show where i began to flatten out and he tightned up. the others are from prejudging.
lucian
T