Author Topic: Waxy-Maize fans  (Read 1223 times)

Cindy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • www.rippedacademy.com
Waxy-Maize fans
« on: December 18, 2007, 09:04:03 PM »
For all you Waxy-Maize fans,

I have not tried it yet, but ON just released a new "Maize" product, called Glycomaize.
It is comprised of both Waxy Maize Starch and Trehalose.  To improve digestion, the product also includes 35 mg of Digestive Enzyme (Carbogen).

The combination of these 2 carbs will help guarantee optimal glycogen levels!
(Waxy Maize is a long-chain complex carb and Trehalose is naturally occurring disaccharide made up of two glucose molecules)

It comes unflavored in a 4.4 lb jug, so You can mix it with your favorite protein.
and its about 140 calories per serving.

I should get some next month, so I'll give you all some feedback.

O

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: Waxy-Maize fans
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 08:12:53 AM »
For all you Waxy-Maize fans,

I have not tried it yet, but ON just released a new "Maize" product, called Glycomaize.
It is comprised of both Waxy Maize Starch and Trehalose.  To improve digestion, the product also includes 35 mg of Digestive Enzyme (Carbogen).

The combination of these 2 carbs will help guarantee optimal glycogen levels!
(Waxy Maize is a long-chain complex carb and Trehalose is naturally occurring disaccharide made up of two glucose molecules)

It comes unflavored in a 4.4 lb jug, so You can mix it with your favorite protein.
and its about 140 calories per serving.

I should get some next month, so I'll give you all some feedback.

So, you are getting us some too, that is very nice of you!  :D  Please send to Az ASAP! Thanks for your support.

ps- Enzymes are unecessary and will only jack up the price. Waxy exits the stomach fast and will not bloat like Maltodextrin or Dextrose. Plus, isn't all ON products overpriced right now anyway??

ON

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 09:03:46 AM »
Plus, isn't all ON products overpriced right now anyway??

I assume you're speaking of the protein costs.  Our prices went up like every single other company who sells protein when the price of whey and every other dairy product went up. 

As for this product, you'll be able to get it at our online retailers for $20 or less.  That's either lower or right in line with competitors.  Pretty good price for 50 servings. 
Optimum Nutrition/ABB

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 10:37:33 AM »
I assume you're speaking of the protein costs.  Our prices went up like every single other company who sells protein when the price of whey and every other dairy product went up. 

As for this product, you'll be able to get it at our online retailers for $20 or less.  That's either lower or right in line with competitors.  Pretty good price for 50 servings. 

That is good pricing, good work!  :D  I personally would just not take any enzymes with a carb powder that digests that quickly, just seems unecessary. Enzymes usually are an expensive additive, thats all.

Regardless, ON has always been solid.

ON

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 02:35:28 PM »
Thank you sir!   ;D
Optimum Nutrition/ABB