Author Topic: Tattoo removal for bodybuilders?  (Read 3147 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Tattoo removal for bodybuilders?
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 01:33:55 AM »
I've been training for about 8 months now, I'm sorta still a novice bodybuilder.

Anyway, I want to compete but I have some pretty hideous tribal tats that I selected off the wall in the tattoo shop.  Yes, I was just a stupid kid then.

But the mistake haunts me.  How much would it cost to get something like this removed? thank you!

I wouldn't worry about it.  Looks fine to me.  Just don't apply for a job at Microsoft and you should be fine.  Even still, long sleeve covers it.  Not everyone likes tattoos...oh well.  The funny thing about tattoos is, I don't care if someone else doesn't have one, why should they care I do...haha
I've liked tattoos since I was 5 or so, no shock I got some when I got older.  Just stay in good shape and well kept, you'll avoid looking like white trash.  I fear the day I stop lifting and dwindle down to 160lbs with tattoos...TRASH ALERT!! hahah  If you're somewhat jacked, they look better...then again, so does everything.
N

AVBG

Re: Tattoo removal for bodybuilders?
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 06:20:43 AM »
Don't waste any effort in trying to get it off. If there was a way that was guaranteed and cost effective - you would have heard about it alread. Save your cash for food.