Author Topic: DR. NATURA COLON CLEANSE -- THIS IS A MUST READ!  (Read 9922 times)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
Re: DR. NATURA COLON CLEANSE -- THIS IS A MUST READ!
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2007, 10:06:41 AM »
Weather or not it did exactly what it was supposed to is beyond me. I know i no longer felt the awful ache and discomfort in my gallbladder/liver area.  I think we probably all have a certain amount of build up of parasites or things we have accumulated over the years and would probably feel better if we were able to get rid of them. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2007, 10:13:43 AM »
Weather or not it did exactly what it was supposed to is beyond me. I know i no longer felt the awful ache and discomfort in my gallbladder/liver area.  I think we probably all have a certain amount of build up of parasites or things we have accumulated over the years and would probably feel better if we were able to get rid of them. 

we would feel better if we had more parasitic infections actually, the eosinophils which are responsible for allergic reactions are also responsible for parasitic infections, you see that is why we have such high incidences of allergies in the modern world compared to shit holes. its the cleanliness hypothesis and if you think you have a parasitic infection a simple CBC count would indicate it. there is definitely some gunk in us for sure, but parasites, and heavy metals, and candida are not rampant like alot of those people claim. disease is complex and is there are multiple factors, lifestyle, genetics, history etc.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2007, 10:31:55 AM »
i take bowtroll and i dont give a damn what anybody says,when i am on it i feel 100% better.

bench

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2007, 11:54:52 AM »
i take bowtroll and i dont give a damn what anybody says,when i am on it i feel 100% better.

bench

yes it contains, carminitives, bitters, anti inflammatories, cholagogues, cholerectics, hepatics,etc.. you would feel better, im just saying that the toxin theory does get taken too far. i felt better too man, i just think the teas etc are dangerous.

glad it works for ya. i was considering tryign that one when i tried dr naturas.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2008, 02:09:07 PM »
I've actually posted about this product a while back. Wife and I tried it and it works great though, I only still use the fiber, not the other stuff. Taste good and works for me on a "regular" basis. Expensive though.

Most fiber supps don't work for me but this does....it's the ONLY reason I buy it at it's current price. Most can get results from high quality store bought fiber supps.

PS - I NEVER had and crazy looking stuff come out of me...I don't know whether to be skeptical or proud that my diet has been fairly good for so long that I didn't have any "build up" of nasty stuff.

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 02:05:56 AM »
Looks like someone had an Arby's night.

Talk to me babay.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2008, 09:13:30 AM »
we would feel better if we had more parasitic infections actually, the eosinophils which are responsible for allergic reactions are also responsible for parasitic infections, you see that is why we have such high incidences of allergies in the modern world compared to shit holes. its the cleanliness hypothesis and if you think you have a parasitic infection a simple CBC count would indicate it. there is definitely some gunk in us for sure, but parasites, and heavy metals, and candida are not rampant like alot of those people claim. disease is complex and is there are multiple factors, lifestyle, genetics, history etc.

I have an interesting story that relates to this.  When I was growing up, I had two close friends who lived down the street.  Their mother was an extreme clean freak, always using anti-bacterial cleansers on everything all the time, constantly washing shit in the house.  I never really made the connection until later, but my two friends were sick a LOT more than I was.  They played outside (back in the good old days) with my brother and I all the time, but they would constantly get sick.  I just thought they were unlucky, but later realized it might have well been due to their mother cleaning the shit out of everything.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 10:47:31 AM »
I have an interesting story that relates to this.  When I was growing up, I had two close friends who lived down the street.  Their mother was an extreme clean freak, always using anti-bacterial cleansers on everything all the time, constantly washing shit in the house.  I never really made the connection until later, but my two friends were sick a LOT more than I was.  They played outside (back in the good old days) with my brother and I all the time, but they would constantly get sick.  I just thought they were unlucky, but later realized it might have well been due to their mother cleaning the shit out of everything.

definitely, sickness or illness and bacteria, viruses etc are like training for the immune system without anything to do naive t cells attack our bodies resulting in autoimmune illnesses. you see you have something called major histocompatibility complexes which along with antigen presenting cells(phagocytes, dendritic cells etc) allow you to self distinguish, with nothing to do this system sometimes fails and shit like allergies(immune system overeacting, and flus colds) happen as the immune system has no practice. allergies are premature or inappropriate degranulation of mast cells and improper production of key leukotrienes. if anyone has allergies they are one of the better illnesses that respond to natural intervention.

a cure for allergies, and colitis etc  that has been proposed is self infection of parasites, and it works. there are studies on pubmed showing hookworm eliminates allergies, and they are now getting ready to introduce worms as a treatment for IBD.

so when you read these quack sites claiming everyone has allergies, just know that they are wrong. you would be very ill if you had a bad parasitic infection and they are obvious, with things like explosive loose stools and butt piss etc......

eat dirt, its good for you :D

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 10:50:29 AM »

bench

So you stay on it all year round? Do you cycle it or otherwise fullblown constipated?
Talk to me babay.

65stew

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2008, 01:24:46 PM »
I tried the program a while back. I actually think it is a very good product. I tried to follow it as closely as possible. I made sure i started on a weekend in case i had to run to the bathroom. The product tasted fine, kind of minty flavor. I never had anything come out that looked liked some of the pictures posted. That might possibly be because i usually eat pretty good and workout 5-6 days a week. Definately noticed more flattening of the stomach area, less bloat. Also seemed like when i went to the bathroom i emtied out more, but it never gave me the runs like i thought it might. If you use the whole program kit i would recommend that you make sure you drink a lot of water after you use the tea or you'll get some really bad cramping within a couple hours. I now use the colonix product at night. Two scoops and alot of water. Its tastes and works better than other ones that i've tried from the health food store.