Author Topic: update photo  (Read 4473 times)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: update photo
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2007, 10:25:28 PM »
There's a couple assholes at the golds I train at that come out of the pool or showers and don't fucking bother drying off even a little.  The whole fucking floor is always goddamn wet.  I hate gym assholes

i just got back from the gym not 20 minutes ago and as i was leaving some asshole was cutting his hair at one of the gym counters with a pair of hair clippers he brought from home.  not like a beard and mustache trimmer but a full on Wahl hair salon style one. hair was flying everywhere.  unbelievable, along with the people who set up their face shaving setups at the gym sinks. are these people homeless?
its comin today

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2007, 09:37:37 AM »
i just got back from the gym not 20 minutes ago and as i was leaving some asshole was cutting his hair at one of the gym counters with a pair of hair clippers he brought from home.  not like a beard and mustache trimmer but a full on Wahl hair salon style one. hair was flying everywhere.  unbelievable, along with the people who set up their face shaving setups at the gym sinks. are these people homeless?

lol i don't even shower at the gym.
tank u jesus

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2007, 10:46:00 AM »

Hahahaha...monster 19.5 inch arms, GH ghut, cesar cut hiding the receding hairline, 32 inch waist, gyno on your left nipple, and a motorola phone that is long past Verizon's 'new every two' deadline.

But seriously, looking SWOLE bro.
BigNationRadio.com

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2007, 10:50:02 AM »

STFU.... I had a job interview and had to fix my fade.  Why you always hating?
!

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2007, 10:57:15 AM »

I have these dirty arab fuckers at my gym who blow their nose into the sink and don't even bother running the water and when there's plenty of tissue in the stalls. Not to mention they smell like soiled shorts that haven't been washed in a month. I almost tripped over one of these fuckers in the locker room when he was praying to allah.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2007, 10:58:58 AM »
Definite pro material in the making! What a real bodybuilder should be looking like.

Good going, DZul.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2007, 02:10:13 PM »
Great physique!
X

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2007, 10:57:00 PM »

Hahahaha...monster 19.5 inch arms, GH ghut, cesar cut hiding the receding hairline, 32 inch waist, gyno on your left nipple, and a motorola phone that is long past Verizon's 'new every two' deadline.

But seriously, looking SWOLE bro.
irs a samsung blackberry bitch   lol

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2007, 05:01:40 AM »
I have these dirty arab fuckers at my gym who blow their nose into the sink and don't even bother running the water and when there's plenty of tissue in the stalls. Not to mention they smell like soiled shorts that haven't been washed in a month. I almost tripped over one of these fuckers in the locker room when he was praying to allah.

hahahhahahahahhahaha
tank u jesus