Author Topic: Lynne Spears Parenting book great X-Mas gift!!!  (Read 923 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Lynne Spears Parenting book great X-Mas gift!!!
« on: December 19, 2007, 04:41:37 PM »
Ask the clerk to hand you some from the warehouse in the back, great collectible

Lynne Spears' Parenting Book Put On Indefinite Hold

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1576784/20071219/id_0.jhtml

On the heels of the announcement that Britney Spears' 16-year-old sister, Jamie Lynn, is pregnant with her first child comes word that the parenting book due for release in the spring from the girls' mom, Lynne Spears, has been delayed. People magazine reports that the book, which was to be released under the title "Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," is on indefinite hold by publisher Thomas Nelson, which puts out inspirational literature and Bibles.

"The book is delayed indefinitely. It's delayed, not canceled," a spokesperson told the magazine. The spokesperson, who was not named, said the book, which Publishers Weekly had described as "Lynne Spears' personal story of raising high-profile children while coming from a low-profile Louisiana community," was actually put on hold last week. The spokesperson declined to say whether the focus of the book will change in light of Jamie Lynn's pregnancy announcement, or if the decision was a result of the news about the latest scandal to rock the family.

Lindsey Nobles, a spokeswoman for Thomas Nelson, elaborated on the indefinite hiatus to The Associated Press but did not specify whether the delay was due to Jamie Lynn's pregnancy. "I can tell you that we are standing behind Lynne and supporting her decision to be with her family at this time," she reportedly said.

In October, Spears and Thomas Nelson announced the deal for the book, which was slated to come out on Mother's Day. At the time, a publishing rep who was not named told Us Weekly that it would be a parenting book "that's going to have faith elements to it." A manuscript was expected by this month.

In a 1999 interview with MTV News, Jamie Lynn talked about her nascent performing career, leading John Norris to ask Lynne if she would like to see her younger daughter follow in Britney's footsteps.

"Oh yeah," Lynne replied. "That would be fun. I've enjoyed every minute of it."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Lynne Spears Parenting book great X-Mas gift!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 04:42:51 PM »
another informative bodybuilding related thread. ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 04:43:51 PM »

I'd hit it

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 04:46:44 PM »
 ;D
Addicted to the Steal

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 04:48:52 PM »
 :)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 04:49:42 PM »
I'd never heard the girl's name until she got knocked up so I think her PR people have come up with the perfect stunt

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 04:54:00 PM »

haha half the topics you start aren't bb related...and there's nothing wrong with that.
tank u jesus

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »
haha half the topics you start aren't bb related...and there's nothing wrong with that.
yes they are, they're always related to something about bb'ing or somebody lying about their lifts or weight, etc., sometimes some threads with clips of hot women but that is always acceptable. :D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 03:19:46 PM »
So is she gonna have an abortion?

If I was sixteen I'd shot of it.