Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 1512 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: December 19, 2007, 09:19:08 PM »
gh, what are some of the prohormones that can be still legally bought in the US? I know your expertise is on anabolics, but can you possibly know about prohormones?

I know they were legal a year back, but were banned. However, are there any products out there that prohormone based?

I'd like you to pm me back if that isn't asking too much. If you must post on the forum, then do so, but I'd rather you pm me with your advice.

thats a very very good question my firend,,and heere is your answer

there is no prohormones on the market that work ,,save your money,,the prohormones on market or anysupplement that work in the prohormone department has actual hormones inside ,,the fda doesnt supervise the productuion of prohormones of every new compnay that come out of no where,,what works has litle steroid inside what doesnt has garbage inside ,,,most have garbge inside and few of sdi products from past have real hormone inside only cost triple than aas and dosed a lot less than aas,,

what you need to understand my firend is that inorder to achieve the look you want there must be 3 componenets that must be included in your training and they are

hormones
duretics
nutrition as enough calories for your daily activities

if you take any of those components out ,,you will never look like a bodybuilder ,,,meaning IF YOU DONT USE DURETICS YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THE PAPER THIN SKIN OVER THE MUSCLE AND YOU WILL LOOK FAT TO SOME AND JACKED TO OTHERS,,duretics is in many times more important than nutrition and hormones are more important than both duretic and nutrition

prohormones will only give you titties because they are little steroidal compnenet which makes you not natural anymore yet it is not high enough in dose to make any substancial diff in ones physiqe

if yuo try the real thing and do it right you specifically will look better than that diesel boy,,its just a matter of consistancy on those 3 components i said here,,and the knowing of how to adjust them into training

fallen angel

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 09:21:14 PM »
odd question for a guy that doesn't want to look muscular in clothes ::)

E
E

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 09:37:48 PM »
haha...Camel Jockey prides himself on being an alcoholic nattie ::)
Air Falcon

The Jeenius

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 10:06:38 PM »
Brutal ownage of Cock Jockey  :-X

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 10:17:01 PM »
gh15 always telling it like it is...

prohormones = scam
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 10:18:13 PM »

Just like pretty much everything els you buy at a local retial store with BOGO discount and SUPER-TUESDAYS!
?

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 01:58:08 AM »
Epistane and havoc seem pretty popular on the bb.com boards.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 02:02:24 AM »
Epistane and havoc seem pretty popular on the bb.com boards.

Those boards are filled with kids who complain about how expensive quality products like good protein blends are but blow all their mom and dad's cash on shitty ph's. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 01:00:34 PM »
haha...Camel Jockey prides himself on being an alcoholic nattie ::)

I am a nattie, as I've never taken anything.

I was just asking gh's advice, and as I expected it was good. And I said it was okay for him to post it on the forum, so how am I owned? It's natural to be curious to these things.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 01:51:37 PM »
I am a nattie, as I've never taken anything.

I was just asking gh's advice, and as I expected it was good. And I said it was okay for him to post it on the forum, so how am I owned? It's natural to be curious to these things.

I was just giving you shit...for an alcoholic nattie you look pretty damn good :)
Air Falcon

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 01:52:52 PM »
Looks like someone is going to do a Candidizzle and get disqualified from the Mr. Getbig III... :-\
L

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 02:03:22 PM »
Nothing wrong to bi curious  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 03:56:48 PM »
Looks like someone is going to do a Candidizzle and get disqualified from the Mr. Getbig III... :-\

Dunno if I can can do the Mr. Getbig.. This coming spring semester I'm taking 17 credits, which will leave me hardly anytime to hit the gym and workout the way I want. Summer will come around and I will probably fuck up my dieting, as it's pretty hard dieting down once you're below 180. The idea behind dropping weight is simple, but to keep doing it kinda sucks and you eventually fuck up. I dieted by counting calories and lost quite a bit of size and strength.