Author Topic: MATTC & SPECIAL ED @ The Arnold (Lost Footage Revealed!)  (Read 7149 times)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: MATTC & SPECIAL ED @ The Arnold (Lost Footage Revealed!)
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2007, 05:23:27 AM »
I don't pluck them, I shave the unibrow portion.  ;D  Yes, I shave my chest and all my body hair.

"But it's natural for men to have leg hair."

Uh yeah, women too.

I have hair where it counts the most - on my head.  Work with what I got?  Sure.  I'm just saying I would objectively look better with a straighter nose.

hmm what is worse: having a unibrow or plucking/shaving it? Everyone gave Federov a hard time for his...

Discuss ;D
tank u jesus

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2007, 11:01:50 AM »
Matt, do you get strange looks while doing a workout like this or this is not frowned upon in canadian gay gyms?

$

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2007, 11:35:39 AM »
Perhaps you should review the clip that Ed originally posted.  Even *I* am questioning which one is the Jew.
What was up with all the hugging and fondling in the video? Did you check your wallet afterwards? You know how they are...

ps: Matt, do you get strange looks while doing a workout like this or this is not frowned upon in canadian gay gyms?

$

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2024, 11:23:49 PM »
"some people call it pneumonia, some call it the hiv"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2024, 12:22:37 AM »
"some people call it pneumonia, some call it the hiv"

LOL!!!!

PS - no, I did not go to the Arnold claiming to be a fitness model. Sheesh. That was a joke by Special Ed, obviously. Special Ed also interviewed Mike Tyson:

I'm curious if he paid Mike for that interview. I was at that expo with Special Ed, and went to Mike Tyson's booth. He wasn't there at the time, but I noticed he was selling autographed 8.5 x 11 glossy pictures for $129.99!!

So I can't see Mike doing that interview for free.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2024, 12:28:02 AM »
What was up with all the hugging and fondling in the video? Did you check your wallet afterwards? You know how they are...

ps: Matt, do you get strange looks while doing a workout like this or this is not frowned upon in canadian gay gyms?

Lol...it's funny to revisit these old threads.

In Thunder Bay, 2 in 5 houses have one of these signs. It's the gayest city in Canada from what I can tell. Literally only Davies Street in Vancouver is gayer...from what I can tell.

https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/pride-lives-here-expands-to-thunder-bay-2390630

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2024, 01:40:20 AM »
Matt................your no "looker"by any stretch of the imagination,so "can" the Sally surgery shit and work on packing on some beef to that "frail" physique of yours!

(Americas next top model ain't calling hoss!)

Matt looks great here Mike!

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2024, 04:13:28 AM »
LOL!!!!

PS - no, I did not go to the Arnold claiming to be a fitness model. Sheesh. That was a joke by Special Ed, obviously. Special Ed also interviewed Mike Tyson:

I'm curious if he paid Mike for that interview. I was at that expo with Special Ed, and went to Mike Tyson's booth. He wasn't there at the time, but I noticed he was selling autographed 8.5 x 11 glossy pictures for $129.99!!

So I can't see Mike doing that interview for free.

Tyson comes across as a very honest and straightforward man.

No bs from Tyson.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2024, 10:42:26 PM »
That special ed dude is one of the lamest douchebags ever. I just don’t understand these social retards not understanding that their use of the internet doesn’t make them a “star” - people are ridiculing them. Of course guys on here will egg Matt on by complimenting/ praising him, but in messages privately they make fun. Sorry Matt - you really don’t do yourself any favors. The whole obsession with Jane was humiliating or would be for real men.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2024, 10:56:23 PM »