Author Topic: BODYBUILDER TAKES 2,000 VOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3463 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
BODYBUILDER TAKES 2,000 VOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 20, 2007, 08:17:41 AM »
 :o

&feature=related

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: BODYBUILDER TAKES 2,000 VOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 08:19:34 AM »
"Don't taze me, bro!"    ;D

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 08:30:39 AM »
He had some serious sex,

RIP

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 08:32:26 AM »
thats not craig titus.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 08:34:25 AM »
He had some serious sex,

RIP

Jokes aside, the sick fuck deserved much worse, his last victim, a 12yr old girl, died when bundy slit her throat while sodomising her, he should have been put in gen pop with a message to the prison pop anything goes but DONT kill, just torture the fucker daily for his remaining years.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 08:44:28 AM »
First off, video is not of Lee.

Secondly, I am not pro-death penalty and can defend my point of view quite well.  That having been said, I lose NO sleep at all knowing that sick fucks like Ted Bundy have been put to death.  The main reason why I am not pro-death penalty is because a lot of innocent people end up getting put to death.  In Ted's case, he was DEFINITELY guilty beyond any doubt.  The problem I have with the death penalty is that it is used too much.  If all death penalty cases were like Ted Bundy's, I would not have as much of a problem with it, although there still are some ethical concerns.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 08:48:25 AM »

Secondly, I am not pro-death penalty and can defend my point of view quite well.  That having been said, I lose NO sleep at all knowing that sick fucks like Ted Bundy have been put to death.  The main reason why I am not pro-death penalty is because a lot of innocent people end up getting put to death.  In Ted's case, he was DEFINITELY guilty beyond any doubt.  The problem I have with the death penalty is that it is used too much.  If all death penalty cases were like Ted Bundy's, I would not have as much of a problem with it, although there still are some ethical concerns.

Would you have a problem with Bundy being tortured for say 6 months before being killed?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 08:51:42 AM »
Would you have a problem with Bundy being tortured for say 6 months before being killed?

I can't debate that torture is ethical.  That said, IF it had happened and I later found out about it, my reaction would be:

meh.

Don't torture and kill people if you aren't prepared to face that yourself.  NOT to say it is morally just to do so, I'm just saying that you shouldn't give it if you can't take it.  In his final hours, Ted Bundy was scared for his life.  This piece of shit clearly had deep value for his own life, yet had no problem killing plenty of women, and that is what makes me sick.  I could tolerate him somewhat if he at least had class.  As it was, he had none and was a total hypocrite - at least if he had no value for life, I wouldn't have as MUCH of a problem with him doing what he did.  The fact that the idea of death scared the hell out of him is something which very much disgusted me, in addition to his heinous crimes.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 08:55:40 AM »

The main reason why I am not pro-death penalty is because a lot of innocent people end up getting put to death. 

Innocent people always die, its the price we pay for a better life.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 09:12:39 AM »

If the death penalty is used, it should be used properly - meaning not just "beyond a reasonable doubt" - it should be completely provable that the person in question did the killing.  For example, video evidence or DNA (although there would be more cases which are just as strong).
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 09:43:05 AM »
I was reading the comments on YouTube and I think it's so funny to see the arguments for keeping a piece of shit like him alive on the taxpayer dollar.

Evidence, bodies, confession and a dead & raped 12-year-old girl, and some bleeding-hearts are willing to argue to their last breath for his "right to life"...

As an aside that will probably start a shit-storm:

I find it funny that (by and large) the same people that clamor to keep a child-raping murderer alive are the same people that argue for the "right" to kill unborn, innocent children!

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 09:50:10 AM »
Matt C you re whats called a loony lefty, these people deserve to be tortured and should be.

phillypa

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 07:58:01 PM »

you think like a serial killer

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 08:04:05 PM »
Well, that's why MattC is Canadian, with the rest of the "don't kill" pussys :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 08:09:53 PM »
I thought he's going to turn into a big bad green monster
I am a mini beast

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 09:01:42 PM »
the ladies loved him, he got plenty of marriage proposals while on death row :)

E
E

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 10:11:19 PM »
the ladies loved him, he got plenty of marriage proposals while on death row :)

E

women are nuts.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 01:06:21 AM »
I was reading the comments on YouTube and I think it's so funny to see the arguments for keeping a piece of shit like him alive on the taxpayer dollar.

Evidence, bodies, confession and a dead & raped 12-year-old girl, and some bleeding-hearts are willing to argue to their last breath for his "right to life"...

I find it funny that (by and large) the same people that clamor to keep a child-raping murderer alive are the same people that argue for the "right" to kill unborn, innocent children!

Also known as "a collection of cells".

The day I become pro-life is the day I stop masturbating.  There is no moral problem with killing a collection of undifferentiated cells which are NOT alive and NOT a human being by any stretch of the imagination.  All you are doing is not allowing a "potential life" to come into being.  So if you think abortion is a crime, you should send yourself to jail for not having sex with the first girl you see today, because the child you could have together is also a "potential life".

As for that scumbag Bundy, I have no qualms with people like him being put to death even though I am not pro-death penalty.  The reason why I am against the death penalty is largely due to the fact that it is used improperly (some innocent people are killed) and because it has been proven not to work as an effective deterrent for murderers anyway.  Also, it costs MORE taxpayer dollars to put someone to death because they spend so much money in appeals.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 03:41:00 AM »

anti death penalty and pro life are very very different topics to me, I am against the death penalty (in most cases to be honest) but I'm sure as hell not pro life.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 06:34:14 AM »
Well, that's why MattC is Canadian, with the rest of the "don't kill" pussys :-*

Quote for the truth.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 07:18:26 AM »
First off, video is not of Lee.Secondly, I am not pro-death penalty and can defend my point of view quite well.  That having been said, I lose NO sleep at all knowing that sick fucks like Ted Bundy have been put to death.  The main reason why I am not pro-death penalty is because a lot of innocent people end up getting put to death.  In Ted's case, he was DEFINITELY guilty beyond any doubt.  The problem I have with the death penalty is that it is used too much.  If all death penalty cases were like Ted Bundy's, I would not have as much of a problem with it, although there still are some ethical concerns.

as compared to the murders which are just very rare and on occasion.

SO if someone killed your family, i'd love to see you defend your case ... when evidence isn't DEFINITE

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 08:53:41 AM »

as compared to the murders which are just very rare and on occasion.

SO if someone killed your family, i'd love to see you defend your case ... when evidence isn't DEFINITE

I know it seems hard to believe, but I would.  When I had pneumonia last year, I took antibiotics and it went a way.  For a period in January I thought it came back and for that one day I thought the chance of my dying from it was actually a valid possibility.  Not once did I start defending universal health care at the time, because at the time I was against universal health care.  I could literally have lay dying in bed, having been denied care, and not changed my point of view.

I would starve on the streets before stealing so much as a dime from an undeserved party.

If my family was killed, and it couldn't be 100% proven that it was a certain person who did it, what justice would be served to kill someone who may be innocent, then to find out years later it was the wrong person?

How can I prove this?  Simple - EVERY case in my life where my personal morality has been tested, I passed my test - EVERY time.  When I caught the piece of shit who broke into my house last year and stole $10,000 worth of stuff, I could have beat the shit out of him and dumped him in the bushes somewhere but I didn't.  That is just one example of many.  There are many other examples like that, some of which I wouldn't even want to share with getbig.  Rest assured, my opinions are very well formed and when I have them, I don't change them without logic and reason - NEVER with emotion.  Emotion will sometimes lead you astray - logic and reason may too, but FAR less than emotion, so I consistently rely on them to up my odds of success in life.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 08:55:05 AM »
 :-X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 08:55:52 AM »
I know it seems hard to believe, but I would.  When I had pneumonia last year, I took antibiotics and it went a way.  For a period in January I thought it came back and for that one day I thought the chance of my dying from it was actually a valid possibility.  Not once did I start defending universal health care at the time, because at the time I was against universal health care.  I could literally have lay dying in bed, having been denied care, and not changed my point of view.

I would starve on the streets before stealing so much as a dime from an undeserved party.

If my family was killed, and it couldn't be 100% proven that it was a certain person who did it, what justice would be served to kill someone who may be innocent, then to find out years later it was the wrong person?

How can I prove this?  Simple - EVERY case in my life where my personal morality has been tested, I passed my test - EVERY time.  When I caught the piece of shit who broke into my house last year and stole $10,000 worth of stuff, I could have beat the shit out of him and dumped him in the bushes somewhere but I didn't.  That is just one example of many.  There are many other examples like that, some of which I wouldn't even want to share with getbig.  Rest assured, my opinions are very well formed and when I have them, I don't change them without logic and reason - NEVER with emotion.  Emotion will sometimes lead you astray - logic and reason may too, but FAR less than emotion, so I consistently rely on them to up my odds of success in life.

So you've passed EVERY time, huh?  Never broken a traffic law, lied to anyone ever, etc...?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 08:57:43 AM »
So you've passed EVERY time, huh?  Never broken a traffic law, lied to anyone ever, etc...?

I have lied...not for YEARS.  The last time I lied was probably in the year 2000 or earlier.  I do withhold some information at times, so I may just say nothing at times, but that is correct, I do not lie.

Did I say I find it immoral to violate traffic laws?
Bodybuilding Pro.com