Author Topic: Mobile Labs to Target Iraqis for Death  (Read 666 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Mobile Labs to Target Iraqis for Death
« on: December 20, 2007, 08:59:20 AM »
U.S. forces in Iraq soon will be equipped with high-tech equipment that will let them process an Iraqi’s biometric data in minutes and help American soldiers decide whether they should execute the person or not, according to its inventor... http://www.consortiumnews.com/2007/121307.html

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Mobile Labs to Target Iraqis for Death
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 09:06:20 AM »
Ur kidding right...this is a joke and ur not serious...perhaps the dumbest thing posted in a long time here. NO UNITS can kill anybody in any sort of loose rules of engagement. And if they could it would not surface on some CT website. the guy uses other articles from legitimate sourses to bolster his ridiculous argument. If SOF guys smoked a Taliban as in this story..u'd never hear about it unless they wanted u to hear about it.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 09:11:15 AM »
Ur kidding right...this is a joke and ur not serious...perhaps the dumbest thing posted in a long time here. NO UNITS can kill anybody in any sort of loose rules of engagement. And if they could it would not surface on some CT website. the guy uses other articles from legitimate sourses to bolster his ridiculous argument. If SOF guys smoked a Taliban as in this story..u'd never hear about it unless they wanted u to hear about it.
Hey, don't aim your shit at me... I'm just posting the story, I didn't fucking write it.  I suggest you freaking take up your meltdown with Pentagon weapons designer Anh Duong who told the Washington Post: "A war fighter needs to know one of three things: Do I let him go? Keep him? Or shoot him on the spot?” His freaking words, not mine.  The way I see it, if some assclown weapons designer says something stupid, it's fair game for me to post.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 07:58:03 AM »
Then I guess I should spend all day posting alien abduction stories...I'm not going to allow anybody to post crap about American soldiers. If u post shit like that without qualifing it, by saying u don't believe etc..then I'm left to assume u agree.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 09:22:43 AM »
Then I guess I should spend all day posting alien abduction stories...I'm not going to allow anybody to post crap about American soldiers. If u post shit like that without qualifing it, by saying u don't believe etc..then I'm left to assume u agree.
why, you know of pentagon weapons designers who have been abducted?  interesting... due tell ::)  You are such a first class twit really.  A grade a fucking douchebag extraordinare...  Did the weapons designer say that crap to the washington post or not.  How the hell am I attacking the troops by posting what some weapons designer is trying to sell us on?  Do you have a fucking clue at all?  I'll post whatever the fuck I want, if you don't like it, go fucking drink gasoline asshole.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 09:31:06 AM »
Here's the bitch you have an issue with, go take it up with her and tell her not to say things that can't be done if that's what you're so bent out of shape over.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguyet_Anh_Duong

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 01:05:33 PM »
oh, the same story ran in the Denver Post:
"A war fighter needs to know one of three things: Do I let him go? Keep him? Or shoot him on the spot?"
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_7613686?source=rss

washington post:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/30/AR2007113002302.html

Still don't know why my posting of this means I'm attacking the troops ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 02:49:42 PM »
Hey beserk..go FUCK urself ok....The article u posted claimed to say that the average US soldier just kills people on the spot...cloud it all u want with foll-up articles but ur wrong and I'm not going to let u post shit from a CT website or anti-war/BUSH/Republican/ whatever site without commenting...u can't even go an entire thread without attacking anybody..ur arguments are backed up with childish websites and whenever anybody disagress or calls u a crank u scream foul. I've watched u do it with Beach Bum time and again.  U melt down so easily...i can see u shaking at ur computer. She never said execute did she...the wack job website ran that headline..U.S. forces in Iraq soon will be equipped with high-tech equipment that will let them process an Iraqi’s biometric data in minutes and help American soldiers decide whether they should execute the person or not, according to its inventor...further they go off th rails well after her small article ends. I don't have a problem with her..I havea problem with ur bullshit and mislead website and its headlines. Its shit like this that gets the left all bent out of shape.
L