Author Topic: What is Dennis James smoking here  (Read 4519 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: What is Dennis James smoking here
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 02:47:02 PM »
It's called NARGUILÉ (spelled nargilay ). It is a special device very popular in middle east, where people use it to smoke their own smoking concotions with different smoking flavours and scents, be it fruity scents, different notes of tobbaco scents and flowers.

Geez, why are you americans so fucking ignorants??? Go learn something different than superbowl and burguer king, c'mon......

Us ignorant?? Try spell check next time since our langue is so difficult for you. Why do you complicate the definition of a BONG anyway. Who smokes fruity scents anyway? Sound pretty gay to me...

Only thing worth smoking in that BONG is Skunk Weed!! Then you EAT Burger King, don't "learn" it

Also, you don't "learn" Superbowl, you watch it on TV but I understand that in third world countries, you don't have that luxury.

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 02:59:16 PM »
hahahahahah, WOWWWWWWWWWW........

Quit the bashing season, guys.....

First, I was being sarcastic. Didn't mean to fukk with you guys (americans). I would have to be pretty stupid to post on an american bb board and bash your very own nationality. I only wanted to bust some chops, which I obvioulsy surpassed.....

What I meant by "go learn something other than...." was to learn, as in really learn other aspects from foreign cultures. It's good to have an all around grasp of things. Superbowl and burguer king were the first 2 things very american that came on my mind. I know that you EAT at burguer king and you WATCH superbowl games on tv, puleeze....I expected to be taken in a higher regard by my getbig brothers!!!

Lastly, I'm very far from being a muslim and live in middle east. For the millionth time, I wa born, raised and live in BRASIL (spelled with an "S", not a "Z"), South America.

The more you attack me, the more you'll prove my point. As I already said it was a joke aimed at busting chops, no need to keep confirming what I said. ;) ;D
Reservations at Dorsia ?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 03:01:19 PM »

First, I was being sarcastic. Didn't mean to fukk with you guys (americans). I would have to be pretty stupid to post on an american bb board and bash your very own nationality. I only wanted to bust some chops, which I obvioulsy surpassed.....

What I meant by "go learn something other than...." was to learn, as in really learn other aspects from foreign cultures. It's good to have an all around grasp of things. Superbowl and burguer king were the first 2 things very american that came on my mind. I know that you EAT at burguer king and you WATCH superbowl games on tv, puleeze....I expected to be taken in a better regard by my getbig brothers!!!

Lastly, I'm very far from being a muslim and live in middle east. For the millionth time, I wa born, raised and live in BRASIL (spelled with an "S", not a "Z"), South America.

The more you attack me, the more you'll prove my point. As I already said it was a joke aimed at busting chops, no need to keep confirming what I said. ;) ;D

The fact you had to type such a looong ass post "to make your point" is a huge self-owning. ;)

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 03:04:42 PM »
The fact you had to type such a looong ass post "to make your point" is a huge self-owning. ;)

I made a point to reaaaaaaally explain what I said in a loooooong post because YOU were really challenged at getting the hint of sarcasm on my initial post, so I didn't want to run the risk this time!

Nice to know that you got the point, this time. Or didn't you?
Reservations at Dorsia ?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 03:07:34 PM »
I made a point to reaaaaaaally explain what I said in a loooooong post because YOU were really challenged at getting the hint of sarcasm on my initial post, so I didn't want to run the risk this time!

Nice to know that you got the point, this time. Or didn't you?

meltdown

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 03:07:51 PM »

What I meant by "go learn something other than...." was to learn, as in really learn other aspects from foreign cultures. It's good to have an all around grasp of things. Superbowl and burguer king were the first 2 things very american that came on my mind. I know that you EAT at burguer king and you WATCH superbowl games on tv, puleeze....I expected to be taken in a higher regard by my getbig brothers!!!

Well, ok then.. we get it.
Trust us, English is our first language and sometimes hard to understand Brazilian sarcasm.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2007, 03:09:09 PM »
It's called Shisha.. end it there.
my boss is from Lebanon and he calls it hookah.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2007, 03:13:11 PM »
Us ignorant?? Try spell check next time since our langue is so difficult for you. Why do you complicate the definition of a BONG anyway. Who smokes fruity scents anyway? Sound pretty gay to me...

Only thing worth smoking in that BONG is Skunk Weed!! Then you EAT Burger King, don't "learn" it

Also, you don't "learn" Superbowl, you watch it on TV but I understand that in third world countries, you don't have that luxury.

HAHAHA THATS SO FUCK1NG TRUE

Thank you for validating my point, oh my scumbag american brother!! ;D

EPIC MUSLIM HATE AGAINST AMERICANS (2nd time, one more and its considered muslim meltdown)

my boss is from Lebanon and he calls it hookah.

You'd better call the cops...

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2007, 03:30:02 PM »
HAHAHA THATS SO FUCK1NG TRUE

EPIC MUSLIM HATE AGAINST AMERICANS (2nd time, one more and its considered muslim meltdown)

You'd better call the cops...

Nuff said....
Reservations at Dorsia ?

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2007, 03:31:55 PM »
  i hope its pot.. tobacco kills...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2007, 03:34:13 PM »

Good thing we can count on good ol' "Lats" to bring teh funny to getbig.

::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2007, 04:04:52 PM »
I prefer to eat at Dorsia.

Being the homosexual you are, you probably give yourself and your gay friends some Lithium and go to Barcadia instead.

Have you read Brent Easton Ellis' novel? You being such a psychology guy, you'd find it better than the move I bet. It really goes into the Patrick Bateman character WAYYYY deeper than the movie. The movie didn't even do the Patrick Bateman character justice.

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »
i have one at home love to smoke it
but even better, in Riga there is this Restaurant/Bar/Outside place were you can order Oriental food and can smoke any tobacco under the sun, not only with water but also milk and fruit juice.

They have this back area very big with loads if small tables sou rounded by cushions you just lie there order your Shisha and choose what tobacco's and than watch the belly dancers :D :D It's awesome, when ever I'm in Riga I go at least 2-3 times there.

Last time I was in Egyt I had shisha every evening it's awesome to relax watch the sunset and smoke a good shisha playing Dominoes :D

milk also?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2007, 04:44:36 PM »
Pandaemonium OWNS Cris.
A

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2007, 04:55:35 PM »

Depends. Chain smoking will shorten your life, no doubt.

But nothing's going to happen with pulling a water pipe, or smoking a cigar here and there.  ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2007, 04:59:17 PM »
Its a water pipe.

ObiWan

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2007, 03:29:40 AM »
You put your weed in it dooooode.....

dr_para24

• Getbig III