Author Topic: pm questions answered  (Read 1160 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered
« on: December 20, 2007, 11:32:20 AM »
GH15,

Could I have Ret's contact info, email or site he uses ?

Thx

jt

dont know dont care ,,hes a \n egotistical maniac and replaced his stocks with british dragon bunk gear so hes xed,,human grade is ok but i dont know anything else about his adventures,,he did by a million dollar huose in rusia from what i heard from your money,,then again he provided you with good service asnd authentic products,,but hes a crook and has no coommunication skills ,,dotn know where he is dont care where he is and i only care for the bodybuilder and average person that lifts not for a narcsist egotistical maniacs

another question i was asked,,dont know how to paste 2 same time,,is to name the 5 worst liars in bodybuilding modern history

leepriest,,thomas prince,,the murderer,,ken,,monica

no particular order but just so you know it no 5'4 walk around 200 anything with out the constant use of drugs ,,there is never off time only adusting doses for short periods and then back up to maintain muscle,,the above also lied about recreational drug use but i wont go there

fallen angel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: pm questions answered
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 11:36:56 AM »
yeah monica brant has the face of an seant bernard.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 12:47:03 PM »
dont know dont care ,,hes a \n egotistical maniac and replaced his stocks with british dragon bunk gear so hes xed,,human grade is ok but i dont know anything else about his adventures,,he did by a million dollar huose in rusia from what i heard from your money,,then again he provided you with good service asnd authentic products,,but hes a crook and has no coommunication skills ,,dotn know where he is dont care where he is and i only care for the bodybuilder and average person that lifts not for a narcsist egotistical maniacs

another question i was asked,,dont know how to paste 2 same time,,is to name the 5 worst liars in bodybuilding modern history

leepriest,,thomas prince,,the murderer,,ken,,monica

no particular order but just so you know it no 5'4 walk around 200 anything with out the constant use of drugs ,,there is never off time only adusting doses for short periods and then back up to maintain muscle,,the above also lied about recreational drug use but i wont go there

You mean that Lee Priest and others did rec drugs?

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 02:34:37 PM »
haha...what did Monica Brandt do??
Air Falcon

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 02:47:47 PM »
Monica Lewinsky............

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 04:15:59 PM »
I never used Ret but I always wondered how he could be so open about his business in Russia, posting pics and videos of himself and his stash all over the boards.