Author Topic: Nasser's latest post re Tom Tognetti  (Read 35360 times)

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
Re: Nasser's latest post
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 05:12:14 PM »
Thank you Wizard of Truth!
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 05:21:31 PM »

Huge Nasser El Sonbaty laying down the law!  :o
☠ Order of Nephilim

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 05:22:34 PM »
wow thats a great pic
thanks for posting :)

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 05:24:04 PM »
wow thats a great pic
thanks for posting :)

Every night is Nasser night!  :D

☠ Order of Nephilim

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 06:14:03 PM »
Every night is Nasser EMO night!  :D

Fixed

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 06:43:51 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 06:20:29 AM »
Bump for Huge Nasser's Ownage of Tom Spaghetti

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2007, 12:54:55 PM »
Bump for has-been ratting out fellow bodybuilders buying juice from gay psycho.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2007, 01:04:30 PM »
How did Nasser know that this "Tom" wore "regularly skid marked underwear"? ???
Does that have something to do with the fact that this "Tom" is homosexual? ???

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: Nasser's latest post re Tom Tognetti
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2007, 03:56:06 PM »
cause nasser takes it up the poop shoot and returns the favor..big soft washed up kidney congestive heart failing beggar like nassar is a bigger queer bot that fagcasm squattfaggy fatter !

shame on him...he smoked enough cock to choke a horse over his time for his drugs...

pay tom nassar you owe him for drugs.

how dumb can they cum...

forward message to www.dead.gov. :-*

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2007, 04:34:58 PM »
hahahaha, good stuff from nasser, that Tognetti clown has a temper he went off on me on mayhem a couple of years ago and threatened to find me and beat me up. ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2007, 05:33:46 PM »
cause nasser takes it up the poop shoot and returns the favor..big soft washed up kidney congestive heart failing beggar like nassar is a bigger queer bot that fagcasm squattfaggy fatter !

shame on him...he smoked enough cock to choke a horse over his time for his drugs...

pay tom nassar you owe him for drugs.

how dumb can they cum...

forward message to www.dead.gov. :-*

Tom = mediocre NPC competitor.  Nasser = Uncrowned Mr. Olympia.  Tom will never be 1/10th of what Nasser was and is today.  Tom's remaining decades will very likely be spent in jail while Nasser is relaxing and living the retired life.  8)

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2007, 06:10:47 PM »
Once again Nasser proves who the real winner in life is. The Wizard of Truth is a class act all the way.

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2007, 08:40:25 PM »
This would explain Dina's massive clit. Discuss.
Pic?

Freak :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2007, 08:50:17 PM »
Wasn't this Tom Tognetti some guy that used to post on Mayhem (circa 2003 or so) that looked just like Mario from the Mario Brothers?  I could have sworn the guy barely spoke any English and for some reason he also looked old as fuck, easily in his 50's..

Seeking clarity,
"1"

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2007, 10:52:30 PM »
I want Tom to private message me if he has anything to say in his defense actually; I don't know, there's still something fishy about the story; I mean if Nasser was gonna take the growth and have it tested before he was gonna give him any money for it, maybe he should have said something to that effect...I know if I had a few kits that I had to pay money for and someone else wanted to get them from me, I'll be damned if they're gonna get them from me and then upon having them tested and their being fake not paying me.  I mean I seriously doubt Tom knew they were just water if he sold them to Nasser; I mean how big of a privilege is it to be able to get something, open it up, send it off to be sampled, and get back legitimate results from the lab before paying?  I don't know, this is the hole in the story I see.   

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2007, 11:23:00 PM »
I want Tom to private message me if he has anything to say in his defense actually; I don't know, there's still something fishy about the story; I mean if Nasser was gonna take the growth and have it tested before he was gonna give him any money for it, maybe he should have said something to that effect...I know if I had a few kits that I had to pay money for and someone else wanted to get them from me, I'll be damned if they're gonna get them from me and then upon having them tested and their being fake not paying me.  I mean I seriously doubt Tom knew they were just water if he sold them to Nasser; I mean how big of a privilege is it to be able to get something, open it up, send it off to be sampled, and get back legitimate results from the lab before paying?  I don't know, this is the hole in the story I see.   
Maybe Nasser was more offended by Tom acting like a jackass at his mother's house, not eating the soup she had spent all evening making, instead falling asleep in it?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2007, 11:29:27 PM »
everynight is a Nasser night, great stuff, keep it coming, low life like Tom Spagetthi need to be owned like this!
TEAM Nasser

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2007, 11:31:07 PM »
Maybe Nasser was more offended by Tom acting like a jackass at his mother's house, not eating the soup she had spent all evening making, instead falling asleep in it?

ha ha ha  He was "screaming" from it's burning his face; man how funny is that picture? 

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2007, 11:31:28 PM »
hilarious nasser should do standup very funny guy

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 11:33:37 PM »
hahah this drug addict idiot putting his face in the soup, Nasser should have fed him to Sato, Sato prolly eat's only prime rib anyway though :)
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2007, 11:38:25 PM »
Their is only one side to every story, NASSER's side!
TEAM Nasser

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2007, 11:43:25 PM »
ha ha ha  He was "screaming" from it's burning his face; man how funny is that picture? 

The whole post is hilarious, I was seriously laughing out loud  ;D

The evening later he had called me and told me that he was in Tijuana, Mexico and that he was robbed at a "whore house" as he said.
my mom said: "something is wrong with your friend." Yes, obviously.
He even called me on a regular basis in the early morning hours like 1:00 AM, 2:00 AM (sometimes very clear in his head, sometimes intoxicated...) and wanted to know for example what kind of Indonesian rice to buy
still somehow a lonely nice guy who potentially was gay.

The mental imagines I get are hilarious; Tom waking Huge Nasser in the middle of the night asking what kind of Indonesian rice to buy. LMAO  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2007, 12:51:47 AM »

Why are you doubting Huge Nasser's story if you are a member of Team Nasser?   :-\

There is nothing unusual with the story.  Nasser described in good detail.  He was going to pay Tom the cash up front but Tom said it was alright since they were on the way to the gym - this was shortly before his face fell in hot soup and he went home.  Nasser probably tested each batch he got from Tom but luckily this time Tom did not take the money before Nasser tested since he probably would not have returned it to Nasser once Nasser showed him it was fake.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2007, 03:28:28 AM »
Sato > Tom Tognetti's Parrot