Author Topic: genx com;lains yet again!  (Read 3191 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
genx com;lains yet again!
« on: December 20, 2007, 06:22:46 PM »
giganatorx and benz are either remailers for genx or sitting overseas as part of genx ,,most likley very femiliar with anabolicreview or steroid1 and the only other common thing to them is that THEY KEEP THE HUMAN GRADE TO THEM AND SEND ON YOUR WAY THE GARBAGE UNDERDOSED AXIO!,,,so since im aware of this fact you should be aware of it too,,the benefot out of reponding on internet all day long to genx concerns from people who have delays on orders of months and peope who get bunk underground gear grabge who come to gh15 anc complain ,,i told yu genx i dont wanna hear even one extra single complain you got exactly 9 single days to make thing up operation wize and either get the axio garbage inline and up to par ,,,or make sure you send YOUR HUMAN GRADE STOCK THAT YOU KEEP TO YOURSELF TO THE CLIENTS!
fallen angel

The Jeenius

• Getbig II
Re: genx com;lains yet again!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 06:29:59 PM »
Dont give benz or gigantor that much credit.  They are nobodys.  Anbody in the know, knows gh15 speaks the truth.  Doesnt matter who he is, pro or gimmick, he's still on point w/ 99% of his posts.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 06:34:20 PM »
Why did you delete your last thread after that guy pointed out that you admitted to not taking steroids?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 06:38:13 PM »
Why did you delete your last thread after that guy pointed out that you admitted to not taking steroids?

am i known to be post deleater? i first need to learn english to know where the post deleater is and then ask ron to do it and then get a spit in face,, post deleter ::) :D
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 06:41:05 PM »

Ha ha, he "admitted to NOT taking steroids."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 06:41:17 PM »
oops, pwned.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 07:20:29 PM »
giganatorx and benz are either remailers for genx or sitting overseas as part of genx ,,most likley very femiliar with anabolicreview or steroid1 and the only other common thing to them is that THEY KEEP THE HUMAN GRADE TO THEM AND SEND ON YOUR WAY THE GARBAGE UNDERDOSED AXIO!,,,so since im aware of this fact you should be aware of it too,,the benefot out of reponding on internet all day long to genx concerns from people who have delays on orders of months and peope who get bunk underground gear grabge who come to gh15 anc complain ,,i told yu genx i dont wanna hear even one extra single complain you got exactly 9 single days to make thing up operation wize and either get the axio garbage inline and up to par ,,,or make sure you send YOUR HUMAN GRADE STOCK THAT YOU KEEP TO YOURSELF TO THE CLIENTS!
::)
I said it once and I'll say it again: You are either the best or worst gimmick on here or a complete delusional cock gobbler. What, are you some one man globe-trotting anti-steroid super-hero? Seriously, stop huffing spray paint cans and other mens cocks and get a reality check. Again, your mother probably wishes that she had aborted you.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 07:50:21 PM »
Oh, and for the record....gh15 is the absolute pinnacle of epic delusional posters here on GetBig. I am not a "re-mailer" and I am not sitting "overseas" you pathetic pile of shit.

Hope This Helps.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 04:55:17 AM »
Oh, and for the record....gh15 is the absolute pinnacle of epic delusional posters here on GetBig. I am not a "re-mailer" and I am not sitting "overseas" you pathetic pile of shit.

Hope This Helps.

then the road to your apartment will be a lot shorter,,thnk before you post mcfly think! before! you post!
fallen angel

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 05:03:13 AM »

haha is that true ?
tank u jesus

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 05:59:53 AM »

then the road to your apartment will be a lot shorter,,thnk before you post mcfly think! before! you post!

Everyone knows that GenXXL is from Long Island.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 06:06:32 AM »
G15- you start a thread on genx almost everyday- im gonna clue you in

Nobody cares!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a clue ::)
X

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 07:52:11 AM »

HAHAHA EPIC BASHING TO HIDE THE TRUTH WHICH IS: YOUR MONGOLOID BRAIN MADE YOUR HANDS TO ADMIT HERE YOU HAVE NEVER TOOK ANY ROIDS YET YOU ARE ADVISING ALL THE LITTLE IDIOTS AROUND THAT FOLLOW YOU, HOW TO TAKE THEM. HAHAHA EPIC SELF OWNAGE GHIDIOT15 HAHA

FOR THOSE WHO WITNESSED YOUR SELF EPIC OWNAGE, THEY KNOW THAT I OWNED YOU LOL

BENZ 1 - GH15 0

haha is that true ?

YES MY FRIEND, HE ADMITTED IT, I REPLIED AND LOLED AT HIS SELFOWNAGE AND THE POST DISSAPEARED :)

BTW GHIDIOT15, CAN YOU PLEASE DENY THAT YOU DIDNT ADMIT IN A MISTERIOUS WIPED POST THAT YOU ARE NOT A ROIDS USER?

So i can confirm the big liar you are :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 09:44:21 AM »
HAHAHA EPIC BASHING TO HIDE THE TRUTH WHICH IS: YOUR MONGOLOID BRAIN MADE YOUR HANDS TO ADMIT HERE YOU HAVE NEVER TOOK ANY ROIDS YET YOU ARE ADVISING ALL THE LITTLE IDIOTS AROUND THAT FOLLOW YOU, HOW TO TAKE THEM. HAHAHA EPIC SELF OWNAGE GHIDIOT15 HAHA

FOR THOSE WHO WITNESSED YOUR SELF EPIC OWNAGE, THEY KNOW THAT I OWNED YOU LOL

BENZ 1 - GH15 0

YES MY FRIEND, HE ADMITTED IT, I REPLIED AND LOLED AT HIS SELFOWNAGE AND THE POST DISSAPEARED :)

BTW GHIDIOT15, CAN YOU PLEASE DENY THAT YOU DIDNT ADMIT IN A MISTERIOUS WIPED POST THAT YOU ARE NOT A ROIDS USER?

So i can confirm the big liar you are :)

gh15 never done steroids and is againt steroids what so ever,,everything that gh15 writes is on gossip and opinion board for a reason ,,the ones who need to be aware of what gh15 is saying are very well aware of it,,the ones who dont play with fire,,gh15 never delet posts since he has no power to do so due to not wanting to particiapte in a moderator form or anyother form in this board or any other for that matter,,gh15 is final authority when it comes to THE USE of hormones and always demands a script to be shown before purchasing any hormones on usa grounds,,,gh15 never lies and the ones who delet gh15 posts always have thoughts and agandas behind their actions,,half of the people on this spefcific board are the dealers who sell you your drugs ,,they come on diff names and you cant recognize a from b while in reality the only one with the key for anything is gh15,,gh15 to this day is very succesful in keeping his identity twisted and his character fluent for a reason,,

dont jump from conclusion to conclusion when you dont know a from b my friend,,first you need to name the professional bodybuilder i am inorder to know how to get me ,,then you need to get me but you wont because yorue a kid ,,dumb kid to be exact,,and third,,you need to pray that if you try and get me you dont end up in prison for life,,

starting tomorrow its 8 days genx,,get your shit together and gh15 will pass you on the humangrade,,dont get your shit together and say bye bye to buisiness as you know it,,oh and brain ...something is coming on his way
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 11:54:01 AM »

and third,,you need to pray that if you try and get me you dont end up in prison for life,,

NUCLEAR MEGAMELTDOWN hahaha you are a fucking idiot if you think i work for genxxx :)

And just in case you are threatening me, how about we both fill those nice forms at fbi/cybercrime site and see who gets caught first? Wanna take my deal? I'll track you down before you release any bullshit report and return in glory as the man who ruined you for being nothing but a big fat internet drug dealer loser posing as a UNDERCOVER IFBB PRO.

haha i lol @ your supposed "security methods" such as: CHANGING LAPTOPS EVERY WEEK LOL @ THAT

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 04:14:55 PM »
NUCLEAR MEGAMELTDOWN hahaha you are a fucking idiot if you think i work for genxxx :)

And just in case you are threatening me, how about we both fill those nice forms at fbi/cybercrime site and see who gets caught first? Wanna take my deal? I'll track you down before you release any bullshit report and return in glory as the man who ruined you for being nothing but a big fat internet drug dealer loser posing as a UNDERCOVER IFBB PRO.

haha i lol @ your supposed "security methods" such as: CHANGING LAPTOPS EVERY WEEK LOL @ THAT

you are  DEALER /REMAILER,,you cant call no fbo and fiull no nothing,,you are bubble of air that try to get on my nerves and you dont want to get on my nervs,,you have no clue to wether who gh15 is not wether it is 10 people,,1 person,,female or male ,,proffesional or none,,you got no clue to anything you spit out of your big mouth ,,,

now your worst nightmare has come and the report will be released jan 20,,genx has you to thank for this 10 day in advance release,,you are their worst nightmare,,you walk the showes of your ugly self and avoid police for YOU ARE THE DEALER,,you need to walk very low ,,it is easy to track you and it is imposible to track gh15,,always remember that,,take deep breath because gh15 may be the last  entity you talk to before you are completely jobless and cant even sell your drugs on the internet,,be careful my friend,,dont make me look into who you are

benz,,this is last time im refering to you with the name benz,,after that i will find who you are via diff bribes to getbig mmebrs and i will refer to you by your first name,,dont make me start looking into who you are,,one thing im sure about and it is you are drug dealer and remailer working with genx or get benefits from genx,,you are on the american continenet canada or usa,,and you need to be carefull ,,talk less and do more,,

you never know who is behind computer for you yourself said narc,,police ,,dea,,you never know until its too late friend,,take distance as long as you can take it,,
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 04:19:01 PM »
benz,,this is last time im refering to you with the name benz,,after that i will find who you are via diff bribes to getbig mmebrs and i will refer to you by your first name,,dont make me start looking into who you are,,one thing im sure about and it is you are drug dealer and remailer working with genx or get benefits from genx,,you are on the american continenet canada or usa,,and you need to be carefull ,,talk less and do more,,

what will you do to him GH15

The great getbig member "Disco_stu" deleted an account with his hacking skills once

can you do worst ?  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 04:19:16 PM »

you are  DEALER /REMAILER,,you cant call no fbo and fiull no nothing,,you are bubble of air that try to get on my nerves and you dont want to get on my nervs,,you have no clue to wether who gh15 is not wether it is 10 people,,1 person,,female or male ,,proffesional or none,,you got no clue to anything you spit out of your big mouth ,,,

now your worst nightmare has come and the report will be released jan 20,,genx has you to thank for this 10 day in advance release,,you are their worst nightmare,,you walk the showes of your ugly self and avoid police for YOU ARE THE DEALER,,you need to walk very low ,,it is easy to track you and it is imposible to track gh15,,always remember that,,take deep breath because gh15 may be the last  entity you talk to before you are completely jobless and cant even sell your drugs on the internet,,be careful my friend,,dont make me look into who you are

you never know who is behind computer for you yourself said narc,,police ,,dea,,you never know until its too late friend,,take distance as long as you can take it,,
Lately, I would just like to  knock you down and poop on your chest.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 04:26:10 PM »
what will you do to him GH15

The great getbig member "Disco_stu" deleted an account with his hacking skills once

can you do worst ?  ;D

you dont get it ,,gh15 doesnt operate from a computer that belong to him/her,,gh15 got no isp attached to computer nor a desk top,,it is every time diff laptop  that is out the window in a matter of seconds and poof  into the darkness of the night,,gh15 does it when he/she sits overseas while using proxy most of the year and that with out even being involved in the sells of hormones!,,gh15 operate from othe rpeople accounts and other people internet services,,, that crook on the othwr hand which remind me very much derek antony in his style of writing not saying its him but it reminds me him in many ways as to erogance,,is a drug dealer operating a lot closer to you than you think,,

hacking is not a way for anything with kids now days,,,now days you find who the person is from bribes and pay him visit and this time drag him to jail and not spare him! use brain more and mouth less my friends
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 04:28:54 PM »
one day I want to be as powerfull as GH15  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 04:29:26 PM »
you dont get it ,,gh15 doesnt operate from a computer that belong to him/her,,gh15 got no isp attached to computer nor a desk top,,it is every time diff laptop  that is out the window in a matter of seconds and poof  into the darkness of the night,,gh15 does it when he/she sits overseas while using proxy most of the year and that with out even being involved in the sells of hormones!,,gh15 operate from othe rpeople accounts and other people internet services,,, that crook on the othwr hand which remind me very much derek antony in his style of writing not saying its him but it reminds me him in many ways as to erogance,,is a drug dealer operating a lot closer to you than you think,,

hacking is not a way for anything with kids now days,,,now days you find who the person is from bribes and pay him visit and this time drag him to jail and not spare him! use brain more and mouth less my friends
Have you ever pushed the spell checker button right next to the "post" button?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 04:33:01 PM »
also i could care less if gh15 account is erased ,,its you who need me not viseversa,,i dotn care if my account was erased tomorrow morning,,wont make diff to me,,only thing im here is because i was begged to post here by one of the known female bodybuilding/fitness girls,,BEGGED not asked
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 04:35:14 PM »
also i could care less if gh15 account is erased ,,its you who need me not viseversa,,i dotn care if my account was erased tomorrow morning,,wont make diff to me,,only thing im here is because i was begged to post here by one of the known female bodybuilding/fitness girls,,BEGGED not asked
I don't need you assface. You make yourself more important than you are, which is not at all.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 04:41:19 PM »

Wow, its like hes Batman or something.. 8)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 04:43:29 PM »
gh15 is the "Better Business Bureau" of the black-market steroid world.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."