Author Topic: Sust injection times  (Read 941 times)

StillTippin

• Getbig III
Sust injection times
« on: December 21, 2007, 11:06:01 AM »
In the middle of my first cycle and one of the compounds is Sust 250 of which I'm taking 500mg a week.  I had started out taking it the traditional monday and thurs.  But the more I read about it, the more I thought it might be better to take 2/3 of a cc 3x a week rather than 1cc 2x a week. 
So my question is does this schedule look right?  Mon morning, Wed afternoon, Sat morning.  Thanks.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Sust injection times
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 12:50:25 PM »
Likely not 4 ester Sus out of a multidose vial.  Get amps or USA HG if you want real 4 ester.
The UG multidosevial sus shits all to hit and miss today.

2cc 2x ew MINIMUM for real 4 ester..  Im laughing at the 2/3cc. Not going to do shit but shutdown.

Can you FEEL it working? Should be no question w/ real testosterone.

Any UG juice needs simply be dosed by the cc's and a couple times a week shots minimum.
All these elaborate cycles mean nothing when each and every vial is the same, underdosed TE/TC at best.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 02:41:14 PM »
Likely not 4 ester Sus out of a multidose vial.  Get amps or USA HG if you want real 4 ester.
The UG multidosevial sus shits all to hit and miss today.

2cc 2x ew MINIMUM for real 4 ester..  Im laughing at the 2/3cc. Not going to do shit but shutdown.

Can you FEEL it working? Should be no question w/ real testosterone.

Any UG juice needs simply be dosed by the cc's and a couple times a week shots minimum.
All these elaborate cycles mean nothing when each and every vial is the same, underdosed TE/TC at best.

Yeah I can feel it working, but I do have a suspicion that it's underdosed a bit even though it's my first time and I don't really have anything to compare it to.  I know the guy who made it and he's a real big guy but who says he's even using the same stuff he's selling right?  I know the 2/3cc is laughable but you didn't actually have to laugh.  :P  Next cycle I'm planning to use 750 or 1000mg of TE and am doing everything I can to find HG this time.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 03:28:38 PM »
Its pretty crapshoot w/ homemade... theres something real there if you feel it but the dose is like this  ???

The good thing is the male body tollerates a LOT of Testosterone w/ out too much problem. ;D

Real sustanon will keep going steady for exactly 21 days after the last shot for me.
It hangs aroung for a long time.... Now, it its Cyp or TE, you will crash sooner after the last shot.

Thats one of the major biggies to compare.
We have more damn controversy here about Sus, but most of it is not what its sold as.
Real sustanon is good stuff to work with and underly some TE or TC.