Author Topic: AST 19 Nor 250 Supps  (Read 14695 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: AST 19 Nor 250 Supps
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2008, 07:26:41 AM »
Why would Pro-H be worse than real gear? Would it be because it is "dirty" as I've heard? What I mean is there is more to break down and cause you issues in the liver?

They will shut you down but give marginal results. Plus supplements aren't regulated by gvt the way drugs are.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2008, 09:41:41 AM »
Wow... I'm guessing you felt like crap?? So you say you're on hormone replacement Ther.? And you say for life?? Wow... I guess that part just hit me. Any chance of getting off this stuff?

Would not want to get off. Compared to how I felt with low test, I never want to go back. Men go thru andropause just like women go thru menopause. Google andropause for the symptoms and I had pretty much all of them.

I will stay on forever if I need to but the point is I never want my levels to get that low ever, ever again...just means I need to monitor it.

Why would Pro-H be worse than real gear? Would it be because it is "dirty" as I've heard? What I mean is there is more to break down and cause you issues in the liver?

Besides the liver toxicity, you just do not know what you are getting. With real human grade gear, you know exactly what you are taking. Studies back up test, etc....no long term studies on pro hormones. PH can raise cholesterol, liver enzymes, etc. Like someone said before, most PH are uncontrolled substances or steriods of the past and they never became a controled steroid, their is a reason for that....Too much risk, imo.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »
Would not want to get off. Compared to how I felt with low test, I never want to go back. Men go thru andropause just like women go thru menopause. Google andropause for the symptoms and I had pretty much all of them.

I will stay on forever if I need to but the point is I never want my levels to get that low ever, ever again...just means I need to monitor it.

Besides the liver toxicity, you just do not know what you are getting. With real human grade gear, you know exactly what you are taking. Studies back up test, etc....no long term studies on pro hormones. PH can raise cholesterol, liver enzymes, etc. Like someone said before, most PH are uncontrolled substances or steriods of the past and they never became a controled steroid, their is a reason for that....Too much risk, imo.
I hear you, thanks for your points. For me, I'm looking at the availability of the P/H verses real gear. I mean, I can mail order P/H so comparatively where the hell do I get real gear?? I'm not interested in some back room, street corner deal for $400 if you get my drift, and I hear that a good percentage of "real stuff" is fake anyway, coming from places like Mexico and Asia. Maybe I'm wrong and I sound like a puss but do you see what I'm talking about?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2008, 04:34:52 PM »
  Throw up some pics of your ride.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 04:53:29 PM »
  Throw up some pics of your ride.
Ahh, someone got my sig!
I don't have any handy but I can tell you it's a 94 Stang GT with a full Griggs tubular suspension. The stock block 5l motor has Heads, cam, full Bassani exhaust, cold air intake and I'm running 3.73's out back. The car ran a 12.85 @104mph with a 1.90 sec 60 ft time. Yes, I learned how to drive it, just ask the transmission shop that replaced the stock T-5 twice! But, I'm married and the car sits in the garage with tears in its eyes longing for the good ol' days...  :'( :-* Never get rid of it tho...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 05:08:35 PM »
Ahh, someone got my sig!
I don't have any handy but I can tell you it's a 94 Stang GT with a full Griggs tubular suspension. The stock block 5l motor has Heads, cam, full Bassani exhaust, cold air intake and I'm running 3.73's out back. The car ran a 12.85 @104mph with a 1.90 sec 60 ft time. Yes, I learned how to drive it, just ask the transmission shop that replaced the stock T-5 twice! But, I'm married and the car sits in the garage with tears in its eyes longing for the good ol' days...  :'( :-* Never get rid of it tho...

I know the feeling. I'm 33 and still have my first car. Sits in my  parents garage covered up...never drive it but I won't sell it either.

Fourslot40

• Getbig II
  • DAMN!
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 05:59:00 PM »
12secGT ... good questions, good thread. I too am interested in the answers to your questions, specifically to the last few questions and concerns that you posted prior to discussing your car.  I've been kicking around the idea of PH's as well and you hit the nail on the head regarding real gear.  I'll stay posted for responses.  Thanks.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 09:17:32 AM »
I hear you, thanks for your points. For me, I'm looking at the availability of the P/H verses real gear. I mean, I can mail order P/H so comparatively where the hell do I get real gear?? I'm not interested in some back room, street corner deal for $400 if you get my drift, and I hear that a good percentage of "real stuff" is fake anyway, coming from places like Mexico and Asia. Maybe I'm wrong and I sound like a puss but do you see what I'm talking about?

What quality will depend on what you buy. Get real Human Grade and avoid UG labs if you want real stuff. That takes a bit of patience and hopefully you have some friends in the know. Happy Hunting!  ;)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 10:42:57 AM »
you know b i can see where hes comin from i mean im not in the same position but i understand cause say that day came when i was a free man and i wanted to up my edge so to speak and it was between leagl pro-h which works not as well and more risky but it works or real gear in some illegal transaction getting it and then how do you know whats legit and not i mean is there some way to tell? obviously GT doesnt have anyone in the know otherwise he wouldnt be asking the board...but is there anyway to tell real or not before its to late?

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 03:55:18 PM »
you know b i can see where hes comin from i mean im not in the same position but i understand cause say that day came when i was a free man and i wanted to up my edge so to speak and it was between leagl pro-h which works not as well and more risky but it works or real gear in some illegal transaction getting it and then how do you know whats legit and not i mean is there some way to tell? obviously GT doesnt have anyone in the know otherwise he wouldnt be asking the board...but is there anyway to tell real or not before its to late?
Yeah, I had a "friend"  ;D Who tried what he thought was real gear a long time ago. Now mind you, I'm 36 so we are talking like 14 years ago or so... Anyway, he bought this oral "D-Bol" that came in push out type foil pack, the writing was in Russian or German or some language other than english and he gained nothing! Not even sure he cycled it right or it was even real, so this is why I'm skeptical. I dunno, I think all of this just might have turned me off to trying... too much to deal with and the sides might not be worth it.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 04:05:15 PM »
  I know the feeling. I'm 33 and still have my first car. Sits in my  parents garage covered up...never drive it but I won't sell it either.
That's the way man. I guess I'm lucky because my wife's Dad is a car guy. Had a 67 GTO and sold it!!  :o ??? >:( :-\ He regrets that move, Let me tell u. So my wife understands.... I mean, the Stang is molested and not near the classic as the GTO but it is still a car with a ton of mods, runs hard, spins them in 3rd, and best of all it is paid for so the only thing we are paying for on it is INS. Gotta keep that one!  8)

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 04:07:16 PM »
12secGT ... good questions, good thread. I too am interested in the answers to your questions, specifically to the last few questions and concerns that you posted prior to discussing your car.  I've been kicking around the idea of PH's as well and you hit the nail on the head regarding real gear.  I'll stay posted for responses.  Thanks.

Thanks, I know I'm prolly asking Q's that 1,000's of others have already but I guess since I'm being anxious and if patience wasn't an issue I wouldn't be asking!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2008, 09:00:41 AM »
that sucks Busy B.

last time i got tested i was at 347ng...and i thought that was low!   And i've only tried 1AD and 1test years ago.

im only 29 so i have a few years to go until i can get a legal script for androgel!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2008, 09:14:12 AM »
that sucks Busy B.

last time i got tested i was at 347ng...and i thought that was low!   And i've only tried 1AD and 1test years ago.

im only 29 so i have a few years to go until i can get a legal script for androgel!

All good...you never know how bad you feel until you get fixed the right way.  ;)

I understand everyones point of PH being legal but my point is just because it is sold over the counter does not mean it is safe. Just do your homework and search the net for as much info as you can, then make a conscious decision on what is best for you.