Author Topic: AST 19 Nor 250 Supps  (Read 14694 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
AST 19 Nor 250 Supps
« on: December 21, 2007, 01:24:48 PM »
Anyone know where to get this: AST Products 19-Nor 250. Is it off the market now? I see it in the review and they say it's pretty good. Anyon use it before and if so is it any good? Or will I be added to the Mitchell Report!  ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: AST 19 Nor 250 Supps
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 01:33:42 PM »
Wow, 19 Nor products have been gone for a long time now, really long time...

Were you in a coma for a while?

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 01:36:47 PM »
Wow, 19 Nor products have been gone for a long time now, really long time...

Were you in a coma for a while?

I guess so... New to the whole supp scene...  :'( Anything comparable with trying??

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 01:50:17 PM »
I guess so... New to the whole supp scene...  :'( Anything comparable with trying??

Besides eating real food, whey protein, multi vitamin, EFA's?

I do not advise any pro-hormones anymore. They have gotten out of hand and dangerous, IMO.

You want similar to 19-Nor, get Deca  ;)

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 04:01:34 PM »
Besides eating real food, whey protein, multi vitamin, EFA's?

I do not advise any pro-hormones anymore. They have gotten out of hand and dangerous, IMO.

You want similar to 19-Nor, get Deca  ;)
I hear you.. I already eat right, take a multi V. Creatine, Protein, ZMA and a dose of BCAA's an hour prior to lifting however I was thinking about a little kick like what 19-Nor would give. What is your opinion on DHEA? I read where 19-Nor and DHEA have similar properties but that DHEA is not nearly as potent... Are there any Pro-H's out there like 19-Nor that have little sides when compared to others?? Maybe I should also ask if they are even legal to buy?? I mean, I'm sure I can find some site to purchase, but don't want the mail police knocking on my door at 2 am ??? :o 

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 04:19:50 PM »
I hear you.. I already eat right, take a multi V. Creatine, Protein, ZMA and a dose of BCAA's an hour prior to lifting however I was thinking about a little kick like what 19-Nor would give. What is your opinion on DHEA? I read where 19-Nor and DHEA have similar properties but that DHEA is not nearly as potent... Are there any Pro-H's out there like 19-Nor that have little sides when compared to others?? Maybe I should also ask if they are even legal to buy?? I mean, I'm sure I can find some site to purchase, but don't want the mail police knocking on my door at 2 am ??? :o 

Unless you are 80 years old, DHEA might not do much for you. Too much is can cause estro sides...

19 nor and DHEA are nothing alike..keep reading though!!!

Man, there are hundreds of pro-hormones out there and honestly, not sure what is like 19 nor lately. You will not get a knock on the door unless you are buying something illegal. PH's are legal, for now. The kids seem to like Tren Xtreme from American Cellular.

Someone will chime in with crappy pro-hormone suggestions, hang tight!

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 04:39:03 PM »
Unless you are 80 years old, DHEA might not do much for you. Too much is can cause estro sides...

19 nor and DHEA are nothing alike..keep reading though!!!

Man, there are hundreds of pro-hormones out there and honestly, not sure what is like 19 nor lately. You will not get a knock on the door unless you are buying something illegal. PH's are legal, for now. The kids seem to like Tren Xtreme from American Cellular.

Someone will chime in with crappy pro-hormone suggestions, hang tight!
Thanks. What have you heard regarding the Tren? Anyone seeing true results, bad sides?? I do read, and I ask q's so don't think I believe everything I read or hear. I'm not even sure that I will try these just "investigating" their worthiness. Thanks for your time tho...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 06:34:39 PM »
Thanks. What have you heard regarding the Tren? Anyone seeing true results, bad sides?? I do read, and I ask q's so don't think I believe everything I read or hear. I'm not even sure that I will try these just "investigating" their worthiness. Thanks for your time tho...

Product is called Tren Xtreme by American Cellular and yeah, the kids seem to grow on it. My opinion is that the over the counter pro-hormones are more dangerous than good quality AAS (Steroids). That is just my opinion. However, if you want to go the pro-hormone route, do a search (upper right corner-"prohormones" or "19 nor") and you will pull up thousands of posts bro.

If you choose to do them, you need to treat them just like gear, eat a lot, do a solid PCT and liver detox or you can do more damage than good! Only run for short cycles, no more than 6 weeks....Good luck man...

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 07:26:41 PM »
Product is called Tren Xtreme by American Cellular and yeah, the kids seem to grow on it. My opinion is that the over the counter pro-hormones are more dangerous than good quality AAS (Steroids). That is just my opinion. However, if you want to go the pro-hormone route, do a search (upper right corner-"prohormones" or "19 nor") and you will pull up thousands of posts bro.

If you choose to do them, you need to treat them just like gear, eat a lot, do a solid PCT and liver detox or you can do more damage than good! Only run for short cycles, no more than 6 weeks....Good luck man...
I appreciate your help. Not sure if I am going the Pro route or just stay on the natural route. To me it's like getting a BJ in the movie theater.... you know you shouldn't but you can't help yourself when she offers...
Anyway, I will research more. I am weighing in the pros and cons and what I will need to do to maintain a "safe" cycle, i.e.: proper PCT and Liver Detox along with the right cycle dosage. If anyone can give me advice on their experiences, Gains, what PH they used, dose, PCT and Liver Detox and where they got all the stuff I would appreciate! ;D

S4910

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 09:18:31 AM »
i have taken this one with excellent results its a 19 nor product
https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&qt=29&p=511
Fast action pharma also makes one called Trena

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 08:40:02 AM »
i have taken this one with excellent results its a 19 nor product
https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&qt=29&p=511
Fast action pharma also makes one called Trena
Thanks man. It seems this "tren xtreme" or "XTREME TREN" is what people are using. What can you say were your gains on this? What was your cycle like? PCT? Diet?

Thanks man!  ;D

S4910

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 04:56:20 PM »
I gained about 13lbs all together my pct was
https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&qt=25&p=502
I ran both the reduce xt and the inhibit.
overall it was a great cycle

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 05:55:24 AM »
I gained about 13lbs all together my pct was
https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&qt=25&p=502
I ran both the reduce xt and the inhibit.
overall it was a great cycle
Thanks, I was checking them out when I researched the xtreme tren product and found that a few have used these with good results. Did you maintain the 13#'s you gained or a large portion of it? How and what did you feel on the cycle? Pre- during- post workouts?? I hate to ask soo many Q's it's just I want to see what real users had to say. Lose any hair?? etc.. Thanks again bro. ;D

S4910

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 04:45:18 PM »
Thanks, I was checking them out when I researched the xtreme tren product and found that a few have used these with good results. Did you maintain the 13#'s you gained or a large portion of it? How and what did you feel on the cycle? Pre- during- post workouts?? I hate to ask soo many Q's it's just I want to see what real users had to say. Lose any hair?? etc.. Thanks again bro. ;D

Yes, I gained about 15 but I ended up with about 13. the pumps are amazing on this product, workouts were defiantly great. No no hair loss but I dont think that one would affect me. At least it hasnt happened yet

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 04:48:40 PM »
stay natty.

it's a marathon, not a sprint.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 01:01:58 AM »
Buying PH's instead of real gear is like buying a Penthouse when there's a whore right outside the partystore door. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 08:34:29 AM »
Buying PH's instead of real gear is like buying a Penthouse when there's a whore right outside the partystore door. 
I hear you guys... But a gain of anywhere between 10 to 15#'s some have netted for a cycle of ProH is not bad.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 09:06:49 AM »
I hear you guys... But a gain of anywhere between 10 to 15#'s some have netted for a cycle of ProH is not bad.

Not bad if you include all the negative effects. Just not worth the gamble, trust me. My system crashed hard from this crap and am on HRT for life now. Much better to educate yourself on real gear and cycle smart. Much safer and better results in the long run.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 09:23:54 AM »
Not bad if you include all the negative effects. Just not worth the gamble, trust me. My system crashed hard from this crap and am on HRT for life now. Much better to educate yourself on real gear and cycle smart. Much safer and better results in the long run.
That sucks man! So what happened?? What did you use, cycle? PCT??? I feel bad for you bro.. Sucks.  :-\

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 10:01:56 AM »
That sucks man! So what happened?? What did you use, cycle? PCT??? I feel bad for you bro.. Sucks.  :-\

Anabolic Xtreme line, Pheraplex, Superdrol, Prostaz...all banned now. Ran the cycle, did proper PCT and still crashed.

Don't fell bad, made me realize I never should have done it and when I got over 30, probably should have gone with the real deal. Besides the physical aspect, feel better mentally more than anything since using HRT doses. My point to you is, be careful and always get tested if using PH so same thing does not happen to you.

Good luck.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 08:09:18 AM »
Busy B:

so basically you did these prohormones, and as a result, your own test production ceased?  Or did it just run low....apprx what ng?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 05:24:48 PM »
Busy B:

so basically you did these prohormones, and as a result, your own test production ceased?  Or did it just run low....apprx what ng?

Yes, did their suggested "stack" along with all the supporting supps.

Test = 100ng.

Fun, huh? :-\

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2008, 07:22:45 AM »
Yes, did their suggested "stack" along with all the supporting supps.

Test = 100ng.

Fun, huh? :-\
Wow... I'm guessing you felt like crap?? So you say you're on hormone replacement Ther.? And you say for life?? Wow... I guess that part just hit me. Any chance of getting off this stuff?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2008, 07:24:01 AM »

nandralone....that is what the 19 nors were "supposed" to convert to or act like in the body.

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 07:25:24 AM »
Why would Pro-H be worse than real gear? Would it be because it is "dirty" as I've heard? What I mean is there is more to break down and cause you issues in the liver?