Author Topic: CUTLER WILL NEVER WIN THE BIG ONE - IT WAS PREDICTED  (Read 3070 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
CUTLER WILL NEVER WIN THE BIG ONE - IT WAS PREDICTED
« on: December 21, 2007, 08:21:13 PM »
BY OUR MONGOL FRIEND GH15, THIS JUST ANOTHER PROOF OF HOW EVERYTHING PREDICTED BY THE IFBB GURU, THE "MY WORD IS GOLD" GUY, YEAH, GH15, ENDS IN NOTHING BUT THE OPPOSITE, NOW THAT YEAR 2007 AND CUTLER ALREADY GOT 2 O'S (DOESNT MATTER HOW, HE JUST GOT THEM HAHA) LETS REMEMBER THE WORDS OF THE MASTER (SCREENSHOT)

LETS WAIT UNTIL JANUARY WHATEVER IS THE DATE FOR THE SO CALLED GENXXL. IF THE LOGIC IS CORRECT, GH15 WILL BE BUSTED AND NOT GENXXL LOL

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: CUTLER WILL NEVER WIN THE BIG ONE - IT WAS PREDICTED
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 08:23:12 PM »
cutler didnt really 'win' either year, he was clearly beat both times but was gifted the title.  The olympia has become as real as WWF wrestling.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 08:23:37 PM »
epic digging back almost 2 years to find that post :-\

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 08:27:38 PM »
Wait another 2 and ill post a screenshot of the genxxl warning. Hopefully, ghgut15 will be dead by then :)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 08:31:03 PM »
It should come to no surprise that someone who claims to know everything is proven to be wrong.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 08:32:08 PM »
cutler didnt really 'win' either year, he was clearly beat both times but was gifted the title.  The olympia has become as real as WWF wrestling.

When will they give the sandows to Dexter?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 08:33:21 PM »
It should come to no surprise that someone who claims to know everything is proven to be wrong.

"DON'T TELL ANYBODY GH15 TOLD YA" (C) GH15

This is a classic gh15 phrase to end all of his claims and accusations, do you know why? Because he dont want people to mention his name when shit happens NOT according as he said it would happen :)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 10:35:29 PM »
lol.

stalk much?

GH15 is so far in your head he should be paying rent.

posts like this don't do anything to discredit anyone other than yourself.

nice work.
b

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 11:13:50 PM »
benz go remail some of genxxx's shit why don't you maybe fill some orders?
TEAM Nasser

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 11:44:20 PM »
I have never been so diguisted in my life.After seeing the 2007 Mr Olympia, I mad, upset, and disgusted. That was the day, I was ashamed to be a bodybuilder. In the past, the Mr Olympia has been controvesial.Flex Wheeler should have beaten Dorian atleast 3 of those years. But atleaset Dorian would come in hard, so it left room for arguement. Jay is the softest, and smoothest Mr Olympia in the history of the sport.Jay should have never won that show, period. !!! People say you have to knock out the cham to win, well,Ronnie, Dexter, Dennis,Melvin, and especially Victor, didnt only knock out the champ the killed him.To the point in the pose down, Jay ran like a scared child when other competitors, posed next to him.He was a man on the run, lol.
I am glad that I am a platnium Vendor for Bdybuilding .com so I got a suite upstairs, and could even go anywere I wanted, .Including the first row for a closer look. What I saw was a landslide Jay should have placed 6th place at Best with his condition.
I thank god I didnt have to pay to see Mr O, and after seeing such bullshit, I dont think I ever wil again.
Furthermore I will never lease booth space or do anything to support the Mr O probably ever again.For the last 7 years I would lease 2 -20x 20  booth spaces.
My point being is the Mr Olympia, is a title that used to mean the best body builder in the world. Now its a title that is bought be the biggest paying sponsor.The show had Muscle Tech banners everywhere.
Well Muscle Tech wanted the Mr O title, and they got it, and they ruined the sport.
Muscle Tech makes garbage supplements and by ripping people off they were able to buy the Mr O title
Not one personin this sport , except Jay Cutler, Kerry Cutler, and the owner of Muscle tech thought Jay won the Mr O TITLE.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 01:44:00 AM »
Jay is a nice guy and a good bodybuilder but Mr O for the past 2 years ?...NO ! Sorry but like get it on ny said only his boss and wife thought he deserved it. Sad.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2007, 04:02:46 AM »
my friend the bunk drug dealer,,
jason cutler wwas given the title mr o ,,he didnt win it,,not in 2006 and not in 2007,,,he was given it by injured ron  with a combination of muscle teck contract and push,,

you cant seriously look at bodybuilding ans tell me that jason cutler deserve to be THE mr o,,dexter was better,,wolf was better,,victor was better,,he was parallel to ron this year o and ron had no left side,,

soemone needed blond white boy for something and he had enough mass to enter this spot,,but he knows he is no mr o material,,2001 was his best year and since then he doesnt even look like a top bodybuilder but more of a combination of the worse parts of velentino and dorian

hes hard working at whatevrr he do and put efforts into it thats why he has money and thats why people took notice,,,but he is the worst mr o you ever had and will ever had ,,,hard for me to ever imagine worse mr o ,,,franco was better,,,again this is criqtiw for phjysiwe not for character,,he is good guy
fallen angel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 04:14:23 AM »
hes a mess. a real mr o should be tall and looks like a guy like gunter. a normal good looking face and an athletic and healthy appearance overall. jason looks like every step he takes is exhausting. has a big drug head. is short, has an fridge frame and smooth horrible arms.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2007, 05:13:47 AM »
don't hold back, tell us how you really feel :D
tank u jesus

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2007, 05:18:25 AM »

who beat him in 2006?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2007, 05:27:30 AM »
Wait another 2 and ill post a screenshot of the genxxl warning. Hopefully, ghgut15 will be dead by then :)

Shit!! Great find, i have also been looking for this!

I knew he had said it, but didn't know when.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2007, 07:47:26 AM »
my friend the bunk drug dealer,,
jason cutler wwas given the title mr o ,,he didnt win it,,not in 2006 and not in 2007,,,he was given it by injured ron  with a combination of muscle teck contract and push,,

you cant seriously look at bodybuilding ans tell me that jason cutler deserve to be THE mr o,,dexter was better,,wolf was better,,victor was better,,he was parallel to ron this year o and ron had no left side,,

soemone needed blond white boy for something and he had enough mass to enter this spot,,but he knows he is no mr o material,,2001 was his best year and since then he doesnt even look like a top bodybuilder but more of a combination of the worse parts of velentino and dorian

hes hard working at whatevrr he do and put efforts into it thats why he has money and thats why people took notice,,,but he is the worst mr o you ever had and will ever had ,,,hard for me to ever imagine worse mr o ,,,franco was better,,,again this is criqtiw for phjysiwe not for character,,he is good guy

IT DOESNT MATTER HOW HE GOT THE O'S, THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU PREDICTED BULLSHIT AS USUAL. A SMART MAN LIKE YOU WHOSE WORD IS GOLD IN THE IFBB INDUSTRY WOULD HAVE PREDICTED EVERYTHING, RIGHT MR GOLD WORD?

HAHA WHAT A CLOWN, GO BACK TO ATTICA NIGGAH

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2007, 07:50:26 AM »
lol.

stalk much?

GH15 is so far in your head he should be paying rent.

posts like this don't do anything to discredit anyone other than yourself.

nice work.

DISCREDIT ME? LOL - MY WORD ISNT GOLD ANYWHERE SO, IM NOT LOSING SH1T.
SORRY IF IM PISSING OFF TOO MUCH YOUR BOYFRIEND GHGUT15

benz go remail some of genxxx's shit why don't you maybe fill some orders?

HAHAHA ANOTHER GH15 WARRIOR

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2007, 07:54:55 AM »
BY OUR MONGOL FRIEND GH15, THIS JUST ANOTHER PROOF OF HOW EVERYTHING PREDICTED BY THE IFBB GURU, THE "MY WORD IS GOLD" GUY, YEAH, GH15, ENDS IN NOTHING BUT THE OPPOSITE, NOW THAT YEAR 2007 AND CUTLER ALREADY GOT 2 O'S (DOESNT MATTER HOW, HE JUST GOT THEM HAHA) LETS REMEMBER THE WORDS OF THE MASTER (SCREENSHOT)

LETS WAIT UNTIL JANUARY WHATEVER IS THE DATE FOR THE SO CALLED GENXXL. IF THE LOGIC IS CORRECT, GH15 WILL BE BUSTED AND NOT GENXXL LOL

benz:  is gh15 hurting your business?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2007, 08:00:22 AM »
benz...do you bodybuild ?...or just remail genxxx

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2007, 08:20:17 AM »
benz:  is gh15 hurting your business?

My business? Nah because mine is in China, how about yours pal?

benz...do you bodybuild ?...or just remail genxxx

I just wank all day

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2007, 12:11:19 PM »
I know Jay Cutler very well, I consider Jay a friend. My last post on this subject was brutal but true.Jay as a person is a great guy, and very intelligent, but he did not win the last Mr Olympia fairly.He is a great role model , for bodybuilding , but his body is not Mr Olympia material.I have noticed ever since Jay won the Mr Olympia last year, he is more driven by money then the passion for bodybuilding.Dont get me wrong we all want to make as much money as we can for what we do, but being Mr Olympia, is saying I am the best bodybuilder in the world. Atleast Ronnis until 2006 gave that persona.He trained and lifted like his life depended on it.To see a bodybuilder squat 800 lbs for reps and do 200 lb bumbell presses is pretty sickening.You would never see Jay train with that much drive and passion.
The bottom line is Mr Olympia, should be a bodybuilder, all bodybuilders, admire, and look up to.Somebody who all bodybuilders look to for motivation to eat ,train and grow.
Look at Arnold ,almost every hardcore gym I know has a picture, of Arnold on the wall.I dont think anybody will look at Jays body and go I want to look like that, not in this life time.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2007, 12:15:04 PM »
I know Jay Cutler very well, I consider Jay a friend. My last post on this subject was brutal but true.Jay as a person is a great guy, and very intelligent, but he did not win the last Mr Olympia fairly.He is a great role model , for bodybuilding , but his body is not Mr Olympia material.I have noticed ever since Jay won the Mr Olympia last year, he is more driven by money then the passion for bodybuilding.Dont get me wrong we all want to make as much money as we can for what we do, but being Mr Olympia, is saying I am the best bodybuilder in the world. Atleast Ronnis until 2006 gave that persona.He trained and lifted like his life depended on it.To see a bodybuilder squat 800 lbs for reps and do 200 lb bumbell presses is pretty sickening.You would never see Jay train with that much drive and passion.
The bottom line is Mr Olympia, should be a bodybuilder, all bodybuilders, admire, and look up to.Somebody who all bodybuilders look to for motivation to eat ,train and grow.
Look at Arnold ,almost every hardcore gym I know has a picture, of Arnold on the wall.I dont think anybody will look at Jays body and go I want to look like that, not in this life time.

We are not discussing if he deserved it or not, HE GOT IT, DOESNT MATTER HOW, AND WITH THAT, GHIDIOT15 failed with his prediction.

Moosejay

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2007, 08:13:43 PM »

Iwas at both shows.

I can underatnd you thinking he was undeserving, but, in actuality, in person, he was the best on stage (as far as what the judges were looking for).

Mike