Author Topic: Vince Basile - I'll give you an opportunity to explain yourself ....  (Read 14523 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Vince Basile - I'll give you an opportunity to explain yourself ....
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2007, 12:23:09 AM »
$25 Now vince.........its that time of year buddy.......got think about da' benjamins....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2007, 12:48:35 AM »
I think being a successful plumber in New Zealand is infinitely more interesting to talk about than the old days in the Iron Game. I am Goodrum's mentor so have to help the lad out.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2007, 12:55:57 AM »
I think being a successful plumber in New Zealand is infinitely more interesting to talk about that the old days in the Iron Game. I am Goodrum's mentor so have to help the lad out.

vince, u have so many stories. itd be nice to hear them, as this banter with mr goodrum means nothing in the end, and bbing stories carry on forever. its rare to find someone who was around in the golden age.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2007, 01:02:35 AM »
I graduated on deans list.....cummulative GPA of 3.6.  Oh, and FYI......thats an old address.  Vero web hosting has the correct address.  Thanks for the marketing help Vince....ha ha ha ha.  Now, how should I best use that domain....hmmmmmm.  Care to put a bid in for it vince?

Haha.

Nice job.
As empty as paradise

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2007, 01:40:21 AM »
You got to sell that thing to DA...

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2007, 02:34:17 AM »
Mean amounts of personal info.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2007, 07:12:30 AM »
You got to sell that thing to DA...

Well, so far nobody wants it....so either the jokes on me for buying something nobody wants, or the jokes on Vince for being that big of a low life that nobody wants to even put out a few dollars to buy it from me.  The best line was "I wouldnt give my mom's used tampon to own that piece of shits web site.  My mom's tampon is worth more than Vince"

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2007, 07:14:35 AM »
bump  funny how vince hasn;t come back since calling out his trademarks

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2007, 08:09:45 AM »
Well, so far nobody wants it....so either the jokes on me for buying something nobody wants, or the jokes on Vince for being that big of a low life that nobody wants to even put out a few dollars to buy it from me.  The best line was "I wouldnt give my mom's used tampon to own that piece of shits web site.  My mom's tampon is worth more than Vince"

Dude,

Just PM Billy Guns (The real account "Billy Guns" not the gimmick "billyguns") and Derek Anthony and offer it to them.  Billy, in spite of his apparent retardation is a web designer.  If you place VinceGoodrum.com in the hands of Derek Anthony, you sir, will be the greatest Getbigger of ALL-TIME!  Your name will be spoken of for generations, as fathers and grandfathers tell their sons of the greatest ownage in internet history!
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2007, 09:17:28 AM »
This is the worst OWNAGE in Getbig history, lol .I just went to mymoneyislegal.com, and what a joke. Vince sounds like a backwards ass country fuck, stuttering, to read off of a peace of note pad paper  to promote some get rich quick scam. What a marketing genious, lol.
Dr Fisher how are you? Vince Dr, Fisher is a true athlete, I had the oppurtunity of working with him va few years back, and he is 10 times the natural bodybuilder you will ever be.I propose Dr Fisher, and Vince have a pose down at my  booth at the 2008 Arnold.Vince Dr Fisher will own your ass, lol .The winner will recieve a year worth of supplements, protein, Kre-Alkalyn, L-Glutamine, BCAAS, Testosterone boosters, Ephedra, the whole nine yards.Thats probably atleast $2500 worth of supplements, .
So Vince are you up for a challenge?????????????????/

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2007, 09:33:29 AM »

Dude,

Just PM Billy Guns (The real account "Billy Guns" not the gimmick "billyguns") and Derek Anthony and offer it to them.  Billy, in spite of his apparent retardation is a web designer.  If you place VinceGoodrum.com in the hands of Derek Anthony, you sir, will be the greatest Getbigger of ALL-TIME!  Your name will be spoken of for generations, as fathers and grandfathers tell their sons of the greatest ownage in internet history!
LOL. Brilliant!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »
I swear these boards do make an impression at times.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2007, 06:11:23 PM »
This is the worst OWNAGE in Getbig history, lol .I just went to mymoneyislegal.com, and what a joke. Vince sounds like a backwards ass country fuck, stuttering, to read off of a peace of note pad paper  to promote some get rich quick scam. What a marketing genious, lol.
Dr Fisher how are you? Vince Dr, Fisher is a true athlete, I had the oppurtunity of working with him va few years back, and he is 10 times the natural bodybuilder you will ever be.I propose Dr Fisher, and Vince have a pose down at my  booth at the 2008 Arnold.Vince Dr Fisher will own your ass, lol .The winner will recieve a year worth of supplements, protein, Kre-Alkalyn, L-Glutamine, BCAAS, Testosterone boosters, Ephedra, the whole nine yards.Thats probably atleast $2500 worth of supplements, .
So Vince are you up for a challenge?????????????????/

I really dont see Vince stepping up to this challenge.......

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2007, 06:20:01 PM »
I really dont see Vince stepping up to this challenge.......

Dude, you're missing the big picture here!  You have a shining opportunity to be the GREATEST GETBIGGER OF ALL-TIME!!!! Just hand over the keys to the website to Derek Anthony and you will have achieved internet SUPERSTARDOM! 
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2007, 06:46:25 PM »
I think being a successful plumber in New Zealand is infinitely more interesting to talk about that the old days in the Iron Game. I am Goodrum's mentor so have to help the lad out.

Just remember that shit flows down hill...No need to try to re-invent that wheel...Although something tells me that you probably will have your version of the toilet soon enough ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2007, 07:08:39 PM »

Dude, you're missing the big picture here!  You have a shining opportunity to be the GREATEST GETBIGGER OF ALL-TIME!!!! Just hand over the keys to the website to Derek Anthony and you will have achieved internet SUPERSTARDOM! 

DF4L- not often i'd agree with this idiot, but i do in this instance.
b

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2007, 07:08:58 PM »

Well, it isnt going to happen.  Derek is actually the better person here....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2007, 09:38:17 PM »
LOL. No one else wants the trademarked Vince Goodrum name! Only on Getbig!

Maybe Melvin and I could cooperate and build that site up into something great. You know, fair dinkum discussion board with both Vinces as moderators. We could give wannabes the honest truth re bodybuilding and so on. I wonder if Melvin has $150 for 50% of 240's fee to set up that site?

I bid $20.05 for that name!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2007, 09:57:40 PM »
The funny thing is Goodrums family once were very close to being one of the richest families in the world.  Back in the late 1700's one of Vinces ancestors (Moron Goodrum) invented the toilet seat.  Yes, for years the Goodrum family was using on the plantation they were working a toilet seat that his ancestor invented.  When the other enterprising young family members told Moron to go to the city and see about selling it to other people, Moron left for the big city.  Well within just an hour after reaching the big city all the hopes and dreams of the Goodrum family fortune had been taken away.  It appears someone beat Moron Goodrum to the fortune.  But this toilet seat was different, Moron kept telling the people his was better.  But, it only took a few minutes for the people to decide the newer version was better.  The seats were exactly alike except the newer version had a hole it.  So, thats about as close as the Goodrum family has ever had to a possibly having some money.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2007, 10:17:48 PM »
LOL. No one else wants the trademarked Vince Goodrum name! Only on Getbig!

Maybe Melvin and I could cooperate and build that site up into something great. You know, fair dinkum discussion board with both Vinces as moderators. We could give wannabes the honest truth re bodybuilding and so on. I wonder if Melvin has $150 for 50% of 240's fee to set up that site?

I bid $20.05 for that name!!!

$20 and its yours!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2007, 10:23:53 PM »
(Moron Goodrum)

That = the only funny thing your fat ass has ever written.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2007, 10:34:22 PM »
**$20 and its yours!**

Pm me for details. Are there renewal fees, etc.?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2007, 10:35:39 PM »
**$20 and its yours!**

Pm me for details. Are there renewal fees, etc.?

Do not turn this into a fat women appreciation site. Fat peoples lack of willpower is disgusting.

Use this site to present Vince Goodrum to the world.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2007, 10:45:25 PM »
That = the only funny thing your fat ass has ever written.

thanks.  Wait I have another one...............  Debussey DF ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2007, 10:46:15 PM »
thanks.  Wait I have another one...............  Debussey DF ;D

Debussey = not 1000 pounds.

Hey Keith 8)

;D