Author Topic: Why all the attention on steroids?  (Read 1356 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Why all the attention on steroids?
« on: December 22, 2007, 02:16:33 PM »
I mean this nation ranks 43rd in health, and I seriously doubt steroids are responsible for that.  ::)

Further, I think the crack down on ass is due to a certain prejudice that average people have against the fitness industry, and fit people in general. Sure steroids = harmfull drugs if misused, but so is alcohol; which btw can cause fatal overdose and is responsible for far more deaths than drugs like steroids, marijuana or ephedrine.. But you always have some pathetic fuck on tv whining about his son dying. Forget about bad parenting, or a worthless and cheating son, it's the fucking drug's fault.  ::)

Not saying they should be legalized, but this whole fucking media and fed witch hunt is both annoying and hypocritical.

::)

Sorry to rant here. It's just that the vilification of these things recently is just a distraction from the real issues, which are the war, obesity and a shitload of other things more important than baseball players shooting stuff into their buttocks.

meltdown

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Why all the attention on steroids?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 02:21:20 PM »
All I know is lucky for wrestler's they don't live long enough to need a liver transplant.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 02:24:18 PM »
All I know is lucky for wrestler's they don't live long enough to need a liver transplant.

Wrestlers die for a cocktail of shit, not just steroids.

Being on the road 200 days a year, drinking, shooting up, snorting coke, using tons of stimulants, codine and antidepressants can't be great... lol

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 02:25:20 PM »

Being on the road 200 days a year, drinking, shooting up, snorting coke, using tons of stimulants, codine and antidepressants can't be great... lol

Booom!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 02:30:42 PM »
I mean this nation ranks 43rd in health, and I seriously doubt steroids are responsible for that.  ::)

Further, I think the crack down on ass is due to a certain prejudice that average people have against the fitness industry, and fit people in general. Sure steroids = harmfull drugs if misused, but so is alcohol; which btw can cause fatal overdose and is responsible for far more deaths than drugs like steroids, marijuana or ephedrine.. But you always have some pathetic fuck on tv whining about his son dying. Forget about bad parenting, or a worthless and cheating son, it's the fucking drug's fault.  ::)

Not saying they should be legalized, but this whole fucking media and fed witch hunt is both annoying and hypocritical.

::)

Sorry to rant here. It's just that the vilification of these things recently is just a distraction from the real issues, which are the war, obesity and a shitload of other things more important than baseball players shooting stuff into their buttocks.

meltdown

The media always needs a public enemy. All those dumb people will find out about the truth soon i think.

Master Blaster

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 02:30:45 PM »

Sounds great to me.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2007, 02:31:59 PM »
Booom!

But the media just blames steroids.. As they did with Beniot. I mean the dude was on codine, and everyone with sense knows that shit puts you in intense withdrawl and fucks you up. They also found like tons of other shit in his system. What did they do? They just blamed one component because it was to their benefit and just happened to fit along with the whole baseball crackdown.

They also do the same with weed. Some hoodlum has a record of 20 arrests and its the weed's fault. Some fag does poorly in school and its the weed's fault.. wtf It's the fucking people, not the drugs.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2007, 02:42:31 PM »
But the media just blames steroids.. As they did with Beniot. I mean the dude was on codine, and everyone with sense knows that shit puts you in intense withdrawl and fucks you up. They also found like tons of other shit in his system. What did they do? They just blamed one component because it was to their benefit and just happened to fit along with the whole baseball crackdown.

They also do the same with weed. Some hoodlum has a record of 20 arrests and its the weed's fault. Some fag does poorly in school and its the weed's fault.. wtf It's the fucking people, not the drugs.
Yep it's a fucking joke...enlarged hearts brain damage you name it.

IMO without the steroids they wouldn't be able to do what they do.

The amount of days on the road and being able to re coupe without juice would be impossible............Li ke I said they don't live long enough to suffer the long term use of all the shit they put in their body and if they do it's usally hips and back problems..........fuck how can you jump off the top rope and land 3 rows away and not do damage to your head ::)

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2007, 03:00:01 PM »
I think till the united States ends its current war, the witch hunt will continue its nicer to have people talking about evil baseball players then the fact that their country isn't doing so good in a war.Kind of like the big crack down on pot and LSD during Vietnam. nobody seemed to care about drugs as much in the 70s when things where good then the economic recession hits in the 80s and all of a sudden there is a war on drugs. now this mess against terror isn't going as planned so they have a new devil to turn peoples attention to.
Odilly

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2007, 06:41:03 PM »
It comes down to JEALOUSY.
Arnold For President 2012.2016