Author Topic: A message to those making fun of my buddy Brodie last year  (Read 1123 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A message to those making fun of my buddy Brodie last year
« on: December 22, 2007, 07:50:29 PM »
Last year, some jackass posted pictures of a few friends of mine from the local wrestling promotion the World Wrestling Council and was trash talking the owner and friend of mine Brodie Ray Chase calling him a worthless wrestler and the usual etc.  I had Ron remove the thread as it was pretty much out of bounds

Well, recently he was recently hired BACK by the WWE when he decided to go back to wrestling abroad  so to those who thought he was worthless was talking out of his ass.  Not to say it was an accomplishment as he's already been there and done that anyway.... ;D

Here's a clip of his first match back in the WWE.  To a haters...kiss my ass!
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/webshows/heat/6002252/6002260/heat120607_
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: A message to those making fun of my buddy Brodie last year
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 07:56:43 PM »
Last year, some jackass posted pictures of a few friends of mine from the local wrestling promotion the World Wrestling Council and was trash talking the owner and friend of mine Brodie Ray Chase calling him a worthless wrestler and the usual etc.  I had Ron remove the thread as it was pretty much out of bounds

Well, recently he was recently hired BACK by the WWE when he decided to go back to wrestling abroad  so to those who thought he was worthless was talking out of his ass.  Not to say it was an accomplishment as he's already been there and done that anyway.... ;D

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/webshows/heat/6002252/6002260/heat120607_
Which one is your boyfriend?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GetSome!!

• Getbig II
  • Teh Original "Uncrowned" Mr. O is.........
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 08:01:10 PM »

What happened to your "glory" professional wrestling days?  Let me guess, outnumbered by your days as a stellar bodybuilder?   ::) ::)

Go fuck a dog and stop spamming GetBig with homosexual clips of you and your multiple fuck partners!
GREG KOVACS!!!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 08:06:19 PM »
I don't see anything.  It says No Video.

I found this

What a fat hick bastard. lol.  Vinces buddy is the big talker.   ::)