Author Topic: Question regarding FEMALE 'hormone' use for gh15...  (Read 8326 times)

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Question regarding FEMALE 'hormone' use for gh15...
« on: December 23, 2007, 11:08:06 AM »

gh15,

You seem to have the most to say about what IFBB Pros use regarding hormones, insulin, growth etc... I take it you speak from experience and/or close working relationships in the professional ranks.

My question is how rampant is the hormone use among the females of the IFBB. What doseages can we believe the Top-10 at the Ms. Olympia are running? Is growth hormone and the use of insulin, igf-1 also widely used in the female ranks?

FT-1

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Question regarding FEMALE 'hormone' use for gh15...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 11:14:48 AM »
first of all there is no females as in truly females in professional bodybuilding and fitness,,they are already girls who have lots any femininity they ever had and may very well be called transexual when it comes to the actual look and characters of the physiqe including the sexual body parts,,

secondly they use exactly what we use ,,sometimes more some times less,,not to forget! they start as females and have to compensate to enourmous hgher doses of estrogen and minimal doses of testosterone which rings them to a point where they need a lot more injecxted and a lot anti estrogenic compounds,,

growth hormone is favortie among the female athletes and they mainly use significant others inorder to use and abuse them and getting those meds with out actually purchasing them directly,,most favorite among women is the serostim gh to this date and they will practlcally go to deep lengths and efforts to get it to a pooint of them sleeping with you m,,having 3 sums,,suckin cock iand doing nauty things in parties and vips areas,,most of those girls come from dancing backrounds or something to do with cheerleading and just the average town nookie of the week as you call it in america,,so its not a big change for them but this time  they get hormones in return specifically growth and legit american growth ,,,very few buy it from aids pacients via their monthly boyfriend whihc is usually a dealer asnd local or national bodybuilder

igf is used yes
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 11:18:29 AM »
first of all there is no females as in truly females in professional bodybuilding and fitness,,they are already girls who have lots any femininity they ever had and may very well be called transexual when it comes to the actual look and characters of the physiqe including the sexual body parts,,

secondly they use exactly what we use ,,sometimes more some times less,,not to forget! they start as females and have to compensate to enourmous hgher doses of estrogen and minimal doses of testosterone which rings them to a point where they need a lot more injecxted and a lot anti estrogenic compounds,,

growth hormone is favortie among the female athletes and they mainly use significant others inorder to use and abuse them and getting those meds with out actually purchasing them directly,,most favorite among women is the serostim gh to this date and they will practlcally go to deep lengths and efforts to get it to a pooint of them sleeping with you m,,having 3 sums,,suckin cock iand doing nauty things in parties and vips areas,,most of those girls come from dancing backrounds or something to do with cheerleading and just the average town nookie of the week as you call it in america,,so its not a big change for them but this time  they get hormones in return specifically growth and legit american growth ,,,very few buy it from aids pacients via their monthly boyfriend whihc is usually a dealer asnd local or national bodybuilder

igf is used yes

Kinda like what having your mom feed someone hot soup and taking their calls at 1 in the morning for a little while does to score a professional male bodybuilder free growth.  Pretty much the same thing. 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 11:19:12 AM »
gh15,

You seem to have the most to say about what IFBB Pros use regarding hormones, insulin, growth etc... I take it you speak from experience and/or close working relationships in the professional ranks.

My question is how rampant is the hormone use among the females of the IFBB. What doseages can we believe the Top-10 at the Ms. Olympia are running? Is growth hormone and the use of insulin, igf-1 also widely used in the female ranks?

FT-1
I am going to guesstimate they run their gear in the 300-500mg/week when prepping for a show. I'm talking the TOP competitors, here.

A girl I know who just recently won an OVERALL at a regional show here recently was in the 300mg/week range. Her gh use was around 2-4iu's daily, 5 days a week for 12 weeks. Her clen use was probably in the 60-80mcg/day range.

Who knows though...majority of people lie about what they use and I can see women totally lying about what they use.

Are androgens used widely in the pro ranks among the ladies? Yea...a little bit. Anabolics? For sure. Growth Hormone? Yep...especially among FIGURE competitors. Insulin? Maybe among a few more adventerous ones. IGF-1? I doubt it but I wouldn't be suprised.
?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 11:21:12 AM »
A girl I know who just recently won an OVERALL at a regional show here recently was in the 300mg/week range. Her gh use was around 2-4iu's daily, 5 days a week for 12 weeks. Her clen use was probably in the 60-80mcg/day range.

With good genetics a female could place top 6 in a National-level heavyweight class on those amounts.  Would probably take a tad more to win the class.  If it takes them more than that to win a regional show they're gonna be atrocities before ever making it to pro.  The idea is to prevent "atrocity" before being about 2-3 years in your professional career, after getting your card.  The ideal exit strategy would be to plan for retirement after your first one or two pro shows, maybe just to say you did it for a little while.  Then just go natural except for maybe a little growth and clen here or there and "go figure."  You'll stay right in the top of the industry that way if you're attractive; all you've gotta do is show up after this.  Cindy Phillips needs to consider such things.  There's no such thing as not fucking yourself up after your first 2 years as a female pro anymore and those are only the blessed that turn out this well.   

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 11:25:08 AM »
have no doubt about it ,,even the 105lb competiotor in your local midle alabama highschool figure show that win second place is on growth and clen,,have zero doubnt about it,,

many of the clients around the worlds are females,,in ameirca the females keep low profuile and use their monthly fuck inorder to get it for them and thats the only reason they are with him ,,they are not attracted to bodybuilders they are with us inorr to get the hormones needed

also every products used by competitiors are legit as in human grade or mexican,,,no one use no underground garbage because you dont grow out of underground garbage
fallen angel

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 11:25:35 AM »
With good genetics a female could place top 6 in a National-level heavyweight class on those amounts. 
I predict this girl doing exceptional at JRNats this year.

gh15 makes some excellent points. Most women I know who use gear don't buy their gear. They shack up or fuck a dude who sells it on the side. EVERY girl I know who uses growth or gear(winstrol, primobolan, deca,) date or fuck a local BB dude who nickles/dime it.

Women know their ass and mouth is just as good as a VISA credit card. Pussy is equal to CASH. It's a neverending bank account. ChaChing!
?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 11:29:01 AM »
I predict this girl doing exceptional at JRNats this year.

gh15 makes some excellent points. Most women I know who use gear don't buy their gear. They shack up or fuck a dude who sells it on the side. EVERY girl I know who uses growth or gear(winstrol, primobolan, deca,) date or fuck a local BB dude who nickles/dime it.

Women know their ass and mouth is just as good as a VISA credit card. Pussy is equal to CASH. It's a neverending bank account. ChaChing!

Chicks need guys to "make them do bad things."  So if they're gonna do juice, they'll hook up with a guy who they can say "convinced them" to do juice rather than say they wanted to juice.  Same for any other drug; rec or otherwise.  I think alot of them start hooking up with guys for it and as they get bigger and bigger end up hooking up with each other for it, eventually just basically going lesbian while still entertaining the occasional dick here or there on the side.  The entire female IFBB division is turning lesbian on us right before our eyes; look around, there's a definite trend there unfolding.  Interesting stuff.       

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 11:32:22 AM »
 Good answers, guys.

gh15,

What dose do these women go up to? Do the go up to a gram a week? What compounds is most popular for a woman getting ready for say...the Ms. Olympia?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 11:33:35 AM »
No doubt.

Who would agree that a girl rarely starts taking hormones without having a BF who sort of pushes her or "suggests" to her to try drugs?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 11:35:04 AM »
Chicks need guys to "make them do bad things."  So if they're gonna do juice, they'll hook up with a guy who they can say "convinced them" to do juice rather than say they wanted to juice.  If they're not doing this, they're very likey lesbian.  Same for any other drug; rec or otherwise. 
I think all women are LESBIANS anyway. Every one of them.

I see what you're saying but nevertheless a girl who uses gear always slings their pussy to pay for their gear. Either blatantly or under disguise of a 'relationship'.
?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 11:38:04 AM »
No doubt.

Who would agree that a girl rarely starts taking hormones without having a BF who sort of pushes her or "suggests" to her to try drugs?

I'm telling you, if they just straight-up seek it out by themselves from their first cycle, they are lesbians.  Girls that like boys know that their being a scapegoat (for anything) is their best quality.   

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 11:39:18 AM »
ms o ?? same exact doses guys us with relashion to size and lean muscle mass ofcourse,,1-2 grams a week is commong among big competetive females,,the products are everything and anythingn that will get you more muscular ,,more chizeled,,more hard etc etc everything and anything,,nicole bass for example and that china whore which were nothing to write home about were on everything  from testosterone to halotestin and inbetween,,

they all start with anavar and nandrolone,,but it is never enough and within 12 months introduced to growth and more androgenic products and then the dianabol and promobolan and anavar become part of a big stack of controlled substances only possible to get from a a bodybuilder they live with or fuck

let me get you on a secret ,,but yu onever heard it from gh15 :),,,many competetive girls are crazy enough to the point they ask and look around for the old old 1980s growth made of dead people you know what...they want the real thing no syntetic nothing,,
if i told here everything that goes on behind closed doors your ears would fall off
fallen angel

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 11:39:45 AM »
No doubt.

I would.

The best part is these girls think that they are getting their gear from their man at..."what he pays for it". Hahahahahaha...bitch, please!

Usually he himself is a competitor or a wanabee BB. So if his lady competes he lives vicariously through her. Therefore he uses her as a science experiment and tries to dub himself her..."guru".

I know guys who accept a hummer as payment for 100 tabs of clen. It's all too common.
?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 11:39:53 AM »
I think all women are LESBIANS anyway. Every one of them.

I see what you're saying but nevertheless a girl who uses gear always slings their pussy to pay for their gear. Either blatantly or under disguise of a 'relationship'.

Yes, that's what I'm saying as well.  But it goes one deeper than sex; it's the morality that must be maintained above all else.  The girl will only try to see herself as "doing it for her guy" because she is good, not "doing it for herself" because she likes it as a bad girl would.  

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 11:44:51 AM »
i want to hear, my ears won't fall off

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 11:45:20 AM »
you need in usa to go to ymca since its all good christians :D and simply take attendence of who didnt show up last 2-3 months ,,then look particularly on the girl list who didnt show up and you will find your users from a to z ,,trust me its 90% of gym goers that worth second look at physiqe wize,,what bodybuilding became is a joke
fallen angel

cfox

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 11:47:51 AM »
let me get you on a secret ,,but yu onever heard it from gh15 :),,,many competetive girls are crazy enough to the point they ask and look around for the old old 1980s growth made of dead people you know what...they want the real thing no syntetic nothing,,
if i told here everything that goes on behind closed doors your ears would fall off

Do tell. 

Christmas is the season for giving and sharing!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 11:50:17 AM »
 Damn, I wish gh15 would come on BIG NATION. He's got my wheels turning.

So you're saying, gh15, that some of these nutty bitches would want the growth that was extracted from the pituitary glands of cadavers?

What extreme lengths have you seen some of these girls go for their kits of growth or their bottles of primobolan? I see giving head and ass to their suppliers. It sounds like some of these girls would sell their soul to the devil himself for their kits of serostim.
?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2007, 11:50:51 AM »
i want to hear, my ears won't fall off

well they want cadavars tken out of dead people,,they want the old 192 gh ,,they feel its better,,many of them do especially in states like nevada usa ,,and thats when you have legit american gh available! ,,shows you how smart they are

narcotics use is also very common among fitness and bodybuilding females,,to a less degree among figure,,the narcotics is a problem,,in american in a state such as california floriad or ny you can actually see lots of narcotics available for this girls via their monthly fuck,,it is sickenning,,they cut on recreationals and this is simply sicknening ,,they put all bodybuilders at risk,,they are the cause of the bustings,,the internet sources on usa got fucked by thoser exact whores they fuck and moron boyfriend of them thast sell x in clubs and ghb in clubs to kids,,they are the ones who fucked you all! they fucked good guys and deserve to be in prison for good 30 yeasrs if you ask me
fallen angel

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 11:51:21 AM »
Well, not to advertise or anything, but SPECIAL ED will be walking around the ARNOLD EXPO with a backpack full of SEROSTIM GH, CLEN, TREN, and RHESUS MONKEY CADAVERS for any hot fitness or figure girls looking for "assistance". Payment can be made in advance at the Hyatt (Room # to be revealed at a later date).
BigNationRadio.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 11:54:00 AM »
well they want cadavars tken out of dead people,,they want the old 192 gh ,,they feel its better,,many of them do especially in states like nevada usa ,,and thats when you have legit american gh available! ,,shows you how smart they are

narcotics use is also very common among fitness and bodybuilding females,,to a less degree among figure,,the narcotics is a problem,,in american in a state such as california floriad or ny you can actually see lots of narcotics available for this girls via their monthly fuck,,it is sickenning,,they cut on recreationals and this is simply sicknening ,,they put all bodybuilders at risk,,they are the cause of the bustings,,the internet sources on usa got fucked by thoser exact whores they fuck and moron boyfriend of them thast sell x in clubs and ghb in clubs to kids,,they are the ones who fucked you all! they fucked good guys and deserve to be in prison for good 30 yeasrs if you ask me

That's just the direction it always goes, bro.  It happens every time to a degree. 

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 11:54:25 AM »
WTF cadaveric GH??

You said "many" competitive girls; do male pros also seek this?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 11:55:09 AM »
why are females bodybuilding to begin with. they want to look like men? trannies?

i dont get it  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 11:55:45 AM »
Damn, I wish gh15 would come on BIG NATION. He's got my wheels turning.

So you're saying, gh15, that some of these nutty bitches would want the growth that was extracted from the pituitary glands of cadavers?

What extreme lengths have you seen some of these girls go for their kits of growth or their bottles of primobolan? I see giving head and ass to their suppliers. It sounds like some of these girls would sell their soul to the devil himself for their kits of serostim.

well,, i  dont like to involve myself with those whores but a 3sum with guys younger than them or a lot older than them,,usually 2 guys on a girl  is common ,,gang bangs are very common,,,all for good ole american gh or the worse as i mentioned,,there is nothing really special about the sex they have because they in most cases had problems from young age  that has nothing to do with hormones and has a lot to do with self esteem ,,but hey anyguy want 3 sum with a girl,,the best fantazy of a guy isd not being with 2 females but being fuckin her with 3 other guys and seeing her cumming even if she dont want to ,,especially if cocks are big,,it happens all the time among the "right" circles
fallen angel