Author Topic: Hi-Tech D-BOL  (Read 880 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Hi-Tech D-BOL
« on: December 23, 2007, 01:02:38 PM »
I have recently found out that my local supplement store carries Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals ''DIANABOL" and ''Anavar", now i know that these arent the real deal, but would anyone recommend taking these or can you stack it with a bottle of TEST??

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: Hi-Tech D-BOL
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 01:19:48 PM »
I have recently found out that my local supplement store carries Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals ''DIANABOL" and ''Anavar", now i know that these arent the real deal, but would anyone recommend taking these or can you stack it with a bottle of TEST??

Dude, you were better off asking this in the nutrition board. No one here is going to answer this or tell you what you want to hear. There is a sticky above on pro-hormones. More than likely, this will get moved to the nutrition board anyway.

Like we all told you over there, it is crap, toxic and can not be trusted. This guy got busted for having real steroids in his products. How do you know exactly what you are really taking? This shit will do more harm than good, so no, it is not good to take.

Don't ruin a perfectly good cycle of test by taking this shit with it.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 01:31:39 PM »
Anyone naming supplements after real steroids is just asking to get busted by the FDA, it's not a matter of if, but when.  Then what happens when you take their product and your liver gets fried, they go out of business and your left sitting on the dialisys machine?

Good times.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 01:37:25 PM »
Anyone naming supplements after real steroids is just asking to get busted by the FDA, it's not a matter of if, but when.  Then what happens when you take their product and your liver gets fried, they go out of business and your left sitting on the dialisys machine?

Good times.

That is why you plan your lawsuit accordingly. Never lose a liver until you have a lawyer in place, c'mon, everyone knows that  ;)