Author Topic: "BIG J" CLAIMS TO HAVE ONE OF THE 50 STRONGEST GRIPS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!  (Read 8075 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: "BIG J" CLAIMS TO HAVE ONE OF THE 50 STRONGEST GRIPS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 10:19:43 PM »
hahahaa, there's been like 30-40 guys in the world who have closed the #3 COC gripper, he claims to be very close to closing it. ::)

AHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!  It's like a full-time job havin to put these d-bags in their place.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 10:43:50 PM »
Here is proof that Squad knows about as much regarding strength as I do about anorexia.  I bet this guys arm aren't more than 16" if that.  But not having a problem closing the #3 COC.  Size has nothing to do with forearm strength.  My forearms were pretty fucking strong when I competed but I am pretty sure I couldn't close the #3.  First off doing closing exercise for armwrestling is far inferior than doing wrist curls or even weighted hangs.  I had a custom hand gripper that I used but I did where I would close it all the way and do wrist curls while driving.  Or hold them together at each stop light.  Tendon strength is as important in forearm strength then anything.  Combine muscle stength with tendon strength and you are going to have some fucking strong forearms.

Another thing, is grip strength does not equate to forearm strength as much as it relates to hand strength.  You can powerful forearms and not have a matching grip and vice versa.  But if you are someone who doesn;t know this like SquadFatter then you would pop-off making fun of people.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2007, 11:16:12 PM »
This skinny kid can do the #3

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2007, 11:49:07 PM »
Magnus can do the 4!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2007, 02:47:59 AM »
Onlyme - BigJ is a known bullshitter in strength claims because he also claims he got some reps with 315 behind the neck smith machine presses. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2007, 03:05:02 AM »
hahahaa, there's been like 30-40 guys in the world who have closed the #3 COC gripper, he claims to be very close to closing it. ::)

Have you considered the possibility that BigJ may have misunderstood his boyfriend saying, "Oh, your grip is definitely in the top 50", when BigJ was working on said boyfriend's morning chubby, Squadfather?

I do that cause I can.  He has done nothing in his life yet criticizes everyone even when they post pics showing them doing something.  He makes fun of this guy even when he posts a pic doing it.  His comeback is making fun of his arm size.  Shows how truly ignorant he is.  He can shit all he wants but when it comes down to it, it is all shit.  He has done nothing to be able to criticize others.  But I understand it is his way of making himself fell better and bigger.  So at times you have to ignore it and let him go.  He is the type of guy that if trained at a real gym with guys who really train they would have him be the last guy in rotation and walk away when it was his set.  In other words he tries to fit in but just can't.  But, that has to do with where he lives and how he grew up.  It is something he can't help.  But, now with the internet and forums like this he can talk a great show without having to back anything up or prove anything.

If Squadfather is a loser who doesn't know jack, then why do his posts bother you so much?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2007, 03:44:02 AM »
Haha - oh brother this shit never gets old.

Squadfather will just not let this rest.

It's strange - I've noticed that on these odd days where I post on Getbig more than say, oh, ten times a day, a little alarm bell goes off in Squadfather's head where he has to make a thread about me using that same two year old picture every time. Man I must really be in this guy's head.

Not bragging here but I must be one of the few guys on here who has actually provided photographic proof of a strength claim and still it isn't good enough for this clown. Not to mention I post a pic of me doing said strength claim while having smaller dimensions than what most people actually believe it is possible to complete such said strength claim. I've owned everyone who called bullshit on me and I'll continue to do it every time Squadfather posts that picture of me and people try and make fun of it.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2007, 04:28:20 AM »
As onlyme says,you don`t need 20 inch arms to close the crushers,just incredible grip strength.This is a number 3 close,check his other videos,he`s closing in on a number 4 close.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2007, 06:50:03 AM »
Dennis Rogers is ordinarly built and probably one of the strongest men in the world pound for pound. His strength feats are incredible!
X

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2007, 07:00:21 AM »
hahahhaa, are you suggetsing that the 2 feet of empty space in his shirt sleeves leads you to believe that "he" would have trouble closing the grips on a can opener let alone the #3 gripper, Windsor?

Are you suggesting that he is wearing his 3 year old brother's shirt from baby gap?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2007, 07:35:37 AM »
Haha - oh brother this shit never gets old.

Squadfather will just not let this rest.

It's strange - I've noticed that on these odd days where I post on Getbig more than say, oh, ten times a day, a little alarm bell goes off in Squadfather's head where he has to make a thread about me using that same two year old picture every time. Man I must really be in this guy's head.

Not bragging here but I must be one of the few guys on here who has actually provided photographic proof of a strength claim and still it isn't good enough for this clown. Not to mention I post a pic of me doing said strength claim while having smaller dimensions than what most people actually believe it is possible to complete such said strength claim. I've owned everyone who called bullshit on me and I'll continue to do it every time Squadfather posts that picture of me and people try and make fun of it.

Serious question - do you think you are going to break the 11 inch barrier with your arms someday?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2007, 07:37:07 AM »
Serious question - do you think you are going to break the 11 inch barrier with your arms someday?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2007, 07:40:41 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM ;D

Are you saying BigJ has enough muscularity to rival the average 11 year old, Squadfather?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2007, 07:42:08 AM »
Are you saying BigJ has enough muscularity to rival the average 11 year old, Squadfather?
i'm insinuating that there is enough empty space in "big J's" shirt sleeves to put a large watermelon and you'd still have space left over. ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2007, 07:44:03 AM »
Onlyme - BigJ is a known bullshitter in strength claims because he also claims he got some reps with 315 behind the neck smith machine presses. 

Maybe he is bullshitting about the 315 but how do you argue a picture that is clear (not blurry like the infamous SquadFatter posts) and shows him making the lift he claims.  And who cares about how much room is left in his sleeve.  Holy Shit that has to be one of the dumbest things to point out.  I have proven and disproven Squads remarks on this thread.  Case closed.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2007, 07:47:23 AM »
Maybe he is bullshitting about the 315 but how do you argue a picture that is clear (not blurry like the infamous SquadFatter posts) and shows him making the lift he claims.  And who cares about how much room is left in his sleeve.  Holy Shit that has to be one of the dumbest things to point out.  I have proven and disproven Squads remarks on this thread.  Case closed.
BING BANG BABALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM MM ;D 728 POUNDS IN UR FAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEE BITCHEZZZZZ!!! ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2007, 07:56:51 AM »
think u are misinformed here sf... there have been a good number of people to close the #3.  The list is on ironmind and im pretty sure its well over the 100s.  I have a #3 myself but it hurts my whole body everytime i try to close it  :-[

Most of the people certified at Ironmind's list are with the old rules, which allowed you to place the gripper with the other hand, partially close it.

Nowadays, you have to be able to get a credit card in between the handles of the gripper before the start of the attempt.

Very few are able to close the #3 under these rules, and none have been able to close the #4.

Both Kinney and Samuelsson closed the #4 with old rules.

As empty as paradise

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2007, 10:33:06 AM »
i can close the 300 lb heavy grip for one with my right hand, almost fully closed it with my left.  How does this compare to the COC #3?

im reppin the 250 for 6-10 depending on the day, how much sleep i got, what i ate, etc...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2007, 10:40:28 AM »
So far Squadpussy avoids the fact he has been owned again.  SquadPussy do honestly wake up in the morning with this strategy.  I mean how pathetic can you get.  Dude give it up.  You are a nobody trying to pretend he knows something.  But so far you fail badly all the time.  Get a job at a donut shop.  you would be perfect for that.  Hope this helps.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2007, 11:34:34 AM »

Serious question - do you want in squadfathers pants??

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2007, 12:24:03 PM »
Serious question - do you want in squadfathers pants??

Haha - yeah it's sad isn't it - the way that there's certain people on this site who kiss each others arses like its going out of fashion. It goes somehting like this:

1. You've got Squadfather who has nothing better to do but start threads psoting personal attacks on Getbig members he feels insecure about (like me).

2. Mars will usually follow hanging on for dear life onto Squad's cyber coat-tails.

3. SS will usually follow, egging him on (usually with a pro-white comment)

4. Squadfather responds back to Mars saying "you're no (insert random word here) yourself Mars"

5. Cue Pandaemonium, Man of Steel, Chaos, and Kiwiol (even though they used to hate him) all giving their 2 cents worth in Squadfather's favour.

And so it goes on....pathetic.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2007, 01:01:38 PM »
Haha - yeah it's sad isn't it - the way that there's certain people on this site who kiss each others arses like its going out of fashion. It goes somehting like this:

1. You've got Squadfather who has nothing better to do but start threads psoting personal attacks on Getbig members he feels insecure about (like me).

2. Mars will usually follow hanging on for dear life onto Squad's cyber coat-tails.

4. Squadfather responds back to Mars saying "you're no (insert random word here) yourself Mars"

5. Cue Pandaemonium, Man of Steel, Chaos, and Kiwiol (even though they used to hate him) all giving their 2 cents worth in Squadfather's favour.

was there something biggay?

Jason

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2007, 01:20:17 PM »

Not bragging here but I must be one of the few guys on here who has actually provided photographic proof of a strength claim and still it isn't good enough for this clown.

You posted a pic that proves you can lift 180 lbs off the floor a few inches with one arm.  Is that supposed to impress everyone?  What am I missing here?   ???  I would imagine about 50% of getbiggers can do that, myself included. 

Maybe he is bullshitting about the 315 but how do you argue a picture that is clear and shows him making the lift he claims. 

What I meant is once a bullshitter, always a bullshitter.  If he only made certain forearm strength claims it could be believable by showing other small guys with strong forearms like you did....but those guys don't claim 315 shoulder presses and such   ::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2007, 01:59:47 PM »
was there something biggay?

Jason

Oh brother, another internet tough guy using the "is there something" line.  ::)

Big gay? I've got the same christian name is you, you fucking knob - congratulations on your self-owning.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2007, 03:16:51 PM »

You bring me up when I'm not even logged on, I own your mind and soul, sissy.

"BIG"J  ::) You should at least be medium before you put "big" in front of your name.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!