Author Topic: remindr  (Read 5731 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
remindr
« on: December 23, 2007, 04:47:04 PM »
friends,, ic ant answer questions and ponders in the steroid forum so the moment you move a thread there its done for me,,sorry but thats the way i do things,,if you want me to participate in convos try to keep it in gossip board
fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: remindr
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 04:48:15 PM »
Are you telling "Hedgehog" to go suck a penise? ???
follow the arrows

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 04:49:05 PM »
friends,, ic ant answer questions and ponders in the steroid forum so the moment you move a thread there its done for me,,sorry but thats the way i do things,,if you want me to participate in convos try to keep it in gossip board

Ok junkie, consider us all warned  ::)
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 04:49:27 PM »
Are you telling "Hedgehog" to go suck a penise? ???

no need to do that, chances are he already is.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 04:55:10 PM »

Ok junkie, consider us all warned  ::)

you dont find no junkies in gyms now days,,they are all hiding in house and shrinking ,,go to gym around you if you are in america and yuo will see NO MORE STEROID FREAKS TO FIND,,only average every day joes that juiced and trying to find some more juice here and there ,,,and couple juicers that saved on the stocks and have left overs,,go to gym in america and you will see its diff than last 7 years,,its very stange site from what i hear ,,kind of sad but thats reality
fallen angel

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 05:00:24 PM »
you dont find no junkies in gyms now days,,they are all hiding in house and shrinking ,,go to gym around you if you are in america and yuo will see NO MORE STEROID FREAKS TO FIND,,only average every day joes that juiced and trying to find some more juice here and there ,,,and couple juicers that saved on the stocks and have left overs,,go to gym in america and you will see its diff than last 7 years,,its very stange site from what i hear ,,kind of sad but thats reality

You pathetic sack of monkey spunk!  If I understand your third world english correctly, you're saying "it's sad" that there arent more 285 pound juiced to the gills roid abusers running around the gyms of America  ::)  Maybe its sad for you because you can't earn a decent living as a drug dealer, but fuck the fuck off if you think that's a bad thing you filthy cockmaster.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 05:03:09 PM »

You pathetic sack of monkey spunk!  If I understand your third world english correctly, you're saying "it's sad" that there arent more 285 pound juiced to the gills roid abusers running around the gyms of America  ::)  Maybe its sad for you because you can't earn a decent living as a drug dealer, but fuck the fuck off if you think that's a bad thing you filthy cockmaster.
epic stealing lines from Shawshank Redemption.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 05:04:08 PM »

why are you claiming there are less guys on steroids?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 05:05:07 PM »

see thats were you are wrong! gh15 is not a dealer and never been one,,not in the way you know it,,you have more chances to be a dealer than gh15,,,you assume while in reality most likley you do what you assume,,,and the thing gh15 was talking about was no 285lb nothing ,,gh15 was talking about 220lb juicers  ;),,,the 285lb are still there in venice doing there thing and have connections,,,gh15 talking about pathetic guys such as yoruself sitting at 200lb that can hardly maintain it because ? you got that right you got cut off from internet china gasrbage powders
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 05:07:31 PM »
why are you claiming there are less guys on steroids?

because now days only the guys who need to be on hormones are on ,,well not quite but it gets there,,,only the serious lifters who arre seriouds about training will be able to get their hormones soon until it will completely go uncontrol in due time  and then as with everything in america ,,when you can have it free and cheap ,,half of the ones who use them wont be interested because they are criminasls to begin with.....so they wont care for something uncontrooled,,hard to explain but it will clean itself up the moment it is uncontrolled again in 5-7 years
fallen angel

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 05:10:22 PM »
see thats were you are wrong! gh15 is not a dealer and never been one,,not in the way you know it,,you have more chances to be a dealer than gh15,,,you assume while in reality most likley you do what you assume,,,and the thing gh15 was talking about was no 285lb nothing ,,gh15 was talking about 220lb juicers  ;),,,the 285lb are still there in venice doing there thing and have connections,,,gh15 talking about pathetic guys such as yoruself sitting at 200lb that can hardly maintain it because ? you got that right you got cut off from internet china gasrbage powders

You pathetic nazi fagg0t, I don't have trouble maintaining 200 pounds because I've been lifting naturally for 16 years.  Only lowlife sons of whores like you spend their lives scrounging for needles and drugs, sucking dick and dealing to keep the habit going  :o

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 05:13:04 PM »

You pathetic nazi fagg0t, I don't have trouble maintaining 200 pounds because I've been lifting naturally for 16 years.  Only lowlife sons of whores like you spend their lives scrounging for needles and drugs, sucking dick and dealing to keep the habit going  :o
post a picture, you sound like a beast.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 05:19:03 PM »
post a picture, you sound like a beast.

Sure, as soon as Gh15 posts his.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 05:19:28 PM »
Sure, as soon as Gh15 posts his.
hahahaha, another pusssy.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 05:20:49 PM »
because now days only the guys who need to be on hormones are on ,,well not quite but it gets there,,,only the serious lifters who arre seriouds about training will be able to get their hormones soon until it will completely go uncontrol in due time  and then as with everything in america ,,when you can have it free and cheap ,,half of the ones who use them wont be interested because they are criminasls to begin with.....so they wont care for something uncontrooled,,hard to explain but it will clean itself up the moment it is uncontrolled again in 5-7 years

I thought you said personal users would always be safe

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2007, 05:23:40 PM »
hahahaha, another pusssy.

Squad, how exactly would I benefit from posting my picture?  Do you think the approval or critiques of this message board will bring me joy  ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2007, 05:25:10 PM »
Squad, how exactly would I benefit from posting my picture?  Do you think the approval or critiques of this message board will bring me joy  ???
fucck all the gay shit man just post one up, i posted one and i was the most hated motherfuccker on here, if i can do it you can, people don't hate you anywhere near as much as they do me.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2007, 05:26:23 PM »
I thought you said personal users would always be safe

they are very safe and thats why every one in the know is laughin,,because in reality they are safer than everm but they are so scared that  they think their door is gonna be busted anymoment,,,the government in usa is very smart,,,scare tactics are the best inorder to eliminate a problem,,

individual users are safe,,,many in the dea use hormones,,and many cops use hormones ,,and many in their family use hormones,,and many judges sons are athletes and use ,,its like cancer that you cant cure but you want to atleast find some kind of vaccine of prevention ,,at the end you surrender to it and you see that it was only hiv and not cancer and can live with it for ever ,,hormones will be uncontrolled again in 5-7 years in america,,just process and will have some type of supervision ,,it will take time and lots of committies and more athletes get in problems ,,then money talk and bullshit walk and the right law makers wil pass the right law and you will have it in walmart over the counter with a special card same as bronkaid,,limited to 1 vial a monh or something like that
fallen angel

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2007, 05:27:48 PM »
fucck all the gay shit man just post one up, i posted one and i was the most hated motherfuccker on here, if i can do it you can, people don't hate you anywhere near as much as they do me.

I will take an updated one for you fellas this week, but only because you asked so nicely  :D

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2007, 05:28:31 PM »

this statement is 100% correct...Alot of very big dude from the late 90's early 21 century are either recovering addicts that barely even train are MIA...When meth really took hold on the scene, alot of guys just shrunk right up...It was funny to see jackets getting thicker and thicker in 70 degree weather...

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 05:30:18 PM »

an honor that  you worked hard to earn, I might add. :)

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 05:40:07 PM »
GH15

one day you are saying that the US is a police state full of hypocrisy and a corrupt government, and the next day you are saying it is the greatest country in the world.  What gives?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 05:50:05 PM »
You can't answer questions in the hardcore board, only hear...why? Is it because you won't get as many laughs from retarded posters in the AAS section of the board?

I could move them back to hear, but I don't see the point...they are drug questions, and belong in the drug section.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 05:51:16 PM »
You can't answer questions in the hardcore board, only hear...why? Is it because you won't get as many laughs from retarded posters in the AAS section of the board?

I could move them back to hear, but I don't see the point...they are drug questions, and belong in the drug section.
good thing you're not a mod on this board and what you think doesn't matter two shits.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 08:07:30 PM »
GH15

one day you are saying that the US is a police state full of hypocrisy and a corrupt government, and the next day you are saying it is the greatest country in the world.  What gives?

in united states of america the only one with power is the rich ,,

i am rich meainigng i can buy couple neigberhood and employ about 100-300 american individuals that other wize would be jobless,,that makes me god in america if i ever chose to live there

money is everything in usa,,you can be the ugliest in the world and the nastiest in the world btu in usa if you show up the $$ you will have the best of everything,,,it is also the opposite if you dont pay on time in usa and dont have money ...then you will be zero,,,some countries let a person go to minus40-50 k in bank because they know he is so rich he can demage the economy of that country if piss him off too much,,but in usa they dont play this game,,,if you dont have money on spot you are considered everyday fish,,nothing is yorus all on credit,,if you have money on spot you are god in usa

usa is police state only because of dumb terrorist that hurt the country ,,,the usa is going through what israel their best friend went in the year of 1987 only 20 years later,,everyone is scared of everything and every cat that is on tree is a cause for big news,,it will pass too but the people suffer because of that so thats why i say police state

now,,,i love usa for with out it this world would be a mess ,,,the usa people are good people ,,very hard working people and in most cases will fight for other people and give up their life for others freedom,,the usa demonstrated it over and over through generations and that is why i love the usa,,,its a DEMOCRACY after all even though every democracy going through problems the over good ness is better than the overall badness as of 2007 ,,future i cant tell you but if hilary going to sit as president i see it as very bad future to usa,,i truly hope mccain or juliani huckabee or edwards can be next president on usa
fallen angel