Author Topic: BSB, I am throwing the gauntlet!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1520 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
BSB, I am throwing the gauntlet!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 23, 2007, 07:48:37 PM »
Halo 3. sometime around 4-5 days after Christmas when I get it and wear the rust off because I haven't played in a month.

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: BSB, I am throwing the gauntlet!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 10:03:25 PM »
Halo 3. sometime around 4-5 days after Christmas when I get it and wear the rust off because I haven't played in a month.

that's got "I'm lonely" written all over it

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 12:12:13 PM »
that's got "I'm lonely" written all over it

Nah, he pussied out of getting wrecked in Gears of War, so we'll settle it. A battle of 2 of Getbig's greatest.

I'd invite you but old and withered 85 year olds don't have the wrist strength to hold a 360 controller.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 01:01:39 PM »
Nah, he pussied out of getting wrecked in Gears of War, so we'll settle it. A battle of 2 of Getbig's greatest.

I'd invite you but old and withered 85 year olds don't have the wrist strength to hold a 360 controller.

He has no fvcken clue what your talking about ;D

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 06:26:33 AM »

Quite possibly the dorkiest revelation about oneself on getbig.

fuck stick / joystick - no quarters needed

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 07:10:42 AM »
My mind practically orgasms knowing that the first thing you do after disappearing for 3 months is bump the only thread I've started in the last 3 weeks.

It's good to know you think about me 24/7/365.  ;)

Obsession - Velcro

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 07:39:04 AM »
My mind practically orgasms knowing that the first thing you do after disappearing for 3 months is bump the only thread I've started in the last 3 weeks.

It's good to know you think about me 24/7/365.  ;)

Obsession - Velcro

You squeal in cyber delight just like the countless work visa tri-state strippers do when I enter the club traps up chin down.  The post was a few down from the top Nicky; your importance to me isn't parallel with your's of the board.

grasp - powertec

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 08:26:39 AM »
See, you can try to give some song and dance as to why you’re not “obsessed,” but it lost it’s zing when the only thread you post in after a month away from Getbig is one ¾ down the list that I started. It was about a year ago today I annihilated your psyche when I made fun of you for bragging about maxing out on Christmas day. You really can’t get me out of your head.

Thanks for the thread bump, though. I think BSB missed it.

Denial - OJ

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 08:52:17 AM »
I gather that Gauntlet is the nick name for your 18" anal intruder? ???
X

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 04:32:14 PM »
See, you can try to give some song and dance as to why you’re not “obsessed,” but it lost it’s zing when the only thread you post in after a month away from Getbig is one ¾ down the list that I started. It was about a year ago today I annihilated your psyche when I made fun of you for bragging about maxing out on Christmas day. You really can’t get me out of your head.

Thanks for the thread bump, though. I think BSB missed it.

Denial - OJ

Bwahahahahahaha, I'm so far into your head it's sad.  You actually remember my posts from a year ago, A YEAR!  hahahaha

hahahaha, kid even remembers the last time I posted on the boards,  ;D

obsessed - reflection

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2007, 04:38:33 PM »
Yes, remembering the posts I've made over the years here is indicative of obsession. You're really reaching here dorky. It's laughable that you're trying to imply someone is obsessed when the first and only thing you do after disappearing from here is a bump a thread by me that's almost off the front page of this board. I've destroyed every part of your psyche and you've been following me around like a lost dog for the last year now.

Let's not forgot you're the guy who spent the better part of 2 months trying to figure out which "football" player I was from a picture I pulled off facebook.  ;)

Handicap - Downs

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2007, 04:47:28 PM »
Yes, remembering the posts I've made over the years here is indicative of obsession. You're really reaching here dorky. It's laughable that you're trying to imply someone is obsessed when the first and only thing you do after disappearing from here is a bump a thread by me that's almost off the front page of this board. I've destroyed every part of your psyche and you've been following me around like a lost dog for the last year now.

Let's not forgot you're the guy who spent the better part of 2 months trying to figure out which "football" player I was from a picture I pulled off facebook.  ;)

Handicap - Downs

As you STILL reply to me like the true captain I am casting a line to a fish.  At my command, I still make you march to the beat of my drum.  Kid admits remembering posts of not just me, but others over the years, hahahahaha.  Plays video games, lives at home, lies about identity, oh yes my friends, this is getbig's little Nicky. 

Do me a solid and keep spinning the wheel.

Love owning this kid's mind.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 05:14:09 PM »
I remember 99% of the posts I make. And is it a problem to reply to posts in a thread I made now? You're owning no one but yourself, tiny.

You would think that after a year of stalking me every minute you're logged on here and off that you would come up with one insulting comment or something humorous, but all you've done so far is bump old threads and spend months trying to figure out who I was.

You were one of my best owning victims of '07. Thanks for continually bumping my thread with your need to reply to every single post I make in threads I start.  ;D