Author Topic: about Bahrain world champion  (Read 2082 times)

BRN_Champ

• Getbig II
about Bahrain world champion
« on: December 23, 2007, 10:33:39 PM »
Yesterday; the Bahrain Bodybuilding federation president confessed to a newspaper that Tariq Al-Farasani failed the steroids test.

Tariq was the 1st place in the 90 kg in world championship.  We were very happy for that and Bahrain getting 3rd.  now he is banned for life and Bahrain got 4th.  Very sad.  I hope the Qatar team is happy now. 

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: about Bahrain world champion
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 10:41:36 PM »
Pics?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 11:43:29 PM »
Its too bad he wasn't getting his "supps" from the Palumbo or Tognelli camp...Would have never failed a test

He might have done a face plant on stage but for sure would have come up clean..

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 12:25:32 AM »
Shoudn't be that hard to beat a drug test. Olympic athletes are doing it for years now.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 01:09:56 AM »
what?  looks natural to me.

bahrain

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 03:57:39 PM »
all of this is a bullshit all of u guys know if someone reaches this place all other fucking people will try to drop him from the edge , thats why all of these shits coming on in this website and I'm 100% sure that these things coming in by bahraini guys who's upset about this achivement . for example  in the states all the rumors is on the top guy which is jay cutler  almost all other champs dont like him cause he is on the top and he is the best of the bests here in bahrain its the same case . ((by the way here in bahrain we have a huge base of fans  for jay cutler.))... So stop saying all these bullshits and try othertime to support your rumors with offical reports not by reports from your ass ... 8)

BRN_Champ

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 10:50:39 PM »
I spoke to Tariq yesterday and he said he will not fail the test guarantee.  And its impossible that the show will be in Bahrain and he or other Bahrain bodybuilders will not do the show. 
The president is in negotiation with ABBF and IFBB to clear the matter.  So Tariq Guaranteed me that everything will be ok and Bahrain team will win again.
He wants to win the overall next year.  Good luck

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 10:56:27 PM »
all of this is a bullshit all of u guys know if someone reaches this place all other fucking people will try to drop him from the edge , thats why all of these shits coming on in this website and I'm 100% sure that these things coming in by bahraini guys who's upset about this achivement . for example  in the states all the rumors is on the top guy which is jay cutler  almost all other champs dont like him cause he is on the top and he is the best of the bests here in bahrain its the same case . ((by the way here in bahrain we have a huge base of fans  for jay cutler.))... So stop saying all these bullshits and try othertime to support your rumors with offical reports not by reports from your ass ... 8)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 05:58:14 AM »
the whole thing is bullshit.   he did not fail the test.   dont know what your source is  but its not a credible one

bahrain

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 06:56:05 AM »
FUCKERS ITS ALL BULLSHIT WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR AND TARIQ WILL DESTROY ALL OF U BITCHES .HERE IN BAHRAIN TARIQ IS LIKE JAY IN THE STATES EVERYONE TRIES TO KICK HIS ASS BUT NOBODY CAN ACTUALLY .

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2007, 07:07:18 AM »
Qatar has a more evolved culture than Bahrain

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2007, 07:16:52 AM »
what?  looks natural to me.

holy shit..........more pics of this guy? looks great!

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2007, 07:43:06 AM »
Yesterday; the Bahrain Bodybuilding federation president confessed to a newspaper that Tariq Al-Farasani failed the steroids test.

Tariq was the 1st place in the 90 kg in world championship.  We were very happy for that and Bahrain getting 3rd.  now he is banned for life and Bahrain got 4th.  Very sad.  I hope the Qatar team is happy now. 

Nobody cares you dumb CAMEL FUCKER  ::)
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2007, 07:46:13 AM »
the guy does look good.   anytime you see a guy like tariq or another being critized constantly it means that he is very good and others are jealous.  i wish this guy the best     keep on winning.     bahrain   dont let these guys get to you.  when he competes in the 2008 world and wins again they will all shut up.    for sure everyone will say that the bahrain federation payed the judges off but if that was the case than qatar would have won everytime cause they have way more money than bahrain does.   

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2007, 10:13:37 AM »
"Athlete"

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2007, 10:54:47 PM »
2008 world champship host country is bahrain?

Yes

It will be awkward to have a country host the World championship with out its athletes/bodybuilders.

If the whole team got banned it means they will be banned from all IFBB activities; meaning they can’t host the World Championship