Author Topic: gh15...do u think mike lockett is really natural?  (Read 5416 times)

cht868

• Getbig III
gh15...do u think mike lockett is really natural?
« on: December 24, 2007, 06:34:17 AM »
do ya?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: gh15...do u think chris lockett is really natural?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 06:51:45 AM »
bump

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 07:07:22 AM »
it's mike lockett

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 07:14:18 AM »
yes he's natural and eats two meals per day of Twizzlers, KFC, skittles and soda. :-X

affy

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 07:21:11 AM »
he's said several times that lockett isn't natural

i think he even pointed out what he's probably using

anyways if you can't figure it out yourself just by looking at him..you're retarded

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
Re: gh15...do u think mike lockett is really natural?
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 07:26:44 AM »
I believe he stated something along the lines of "...this body has seen trenbolone".  Wikipedia it :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 07:32:49 AM »
i'm the minority, but I do believe that mike might just be natural, or at the most, someone who uses insulin (who some still consider natural).

Partially because of his genes, which are very good.

Mostly because he brings up God so frequently when citing his reasons for being natural.  No one would be crazy enough to anger the Lord that much by lying using his name.  Mike has a religious tattoo also, I believe.  I just cannot see lying about it like that.  Unless of course, he believes that insulin is a natural medicine (maybe he's a diabetic?).  WHo knows...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 07:33:41 AM »
Lockett is a compulsive liar.  He can't tell the truff to save his life.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 07:35:40 AM »
i'm the minority, but I do believe that mike might just be natural, or at the most, someone who uses insulin (who some still consider natural).

Mostly because he brings up God so frequently when citing his reasons for being natural.  No one would be crazy enough to anger the Lord that much by lying using his name.  Mike has a religious tattoo also, I believe.  I just cannot see lying about it like that.  Unless of course, he believes that insulin is a natural medicine (maybe he's a diabetic?).  WHo knows...

Very true!

Sean Ray is also a big fan of Jebus and I couldn't imagine him doing anything as dishonest as lying.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 07:38:28 AM »
Very true!

Sean Ray is also a big fan of Jebus and I couldn't imagine him doing anything as dishonest as lying.

Mike is way beyond shawn - Mike has the prayer tattoo and says he doesn't use steroids because they'd be an affront to God.  That's serious talk.  Shawn is like many of us - a religious man with flaws and personal issues.  But I cannot see someone going so far as to use God's name like that constantly - then use steroids.  I don't know.  That'd be something I wouldn't want weighing on my shoulders.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 07:40:17 AM »

There's a little skirmish going on in Iraq over which the Lord's name has been mentioned in passing. Heard of it?  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 08:05:20 AM »
There's a little skirmish going on in Iraq over which the Lord's name has been mentioned in passing. Heard of it?  :D

That, my friend, is modern day colonialism at its finest.  Remember how the Brits used to move into 6 continents and set up bases to pilfer resources and set up trading posts?  That's all we're doing.  Grabbing 80% of their oil rights and setting up bases for decades of protection against RUS and China.

Yes, some folks like to use the religious card to justify guilt they feel from supporting the pillage and slaughter that comes with colonialism.  They're just weak :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 08:07:27 AM »
That, my friend, is modern day colonialism at its finest.  Remember how the Brits used to move into 6 continents and set up bases to pilfer resources and set up trading posts?  That's all we're doing.  Grabbing 80% of their oil rights and setting up bases for decades of protection against RUS and China.

Yes, some folks like to use the religious card to justify guilt they feel from supporting the pillage and slaughter that comes with colonialism.  They're just weak :)
exactly right.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 08:28:35 AM »
I've heard that lockett uses a shitload of insulin because he's diabetic...don't know if it's true.  There's an interview somewhere of special ed talking to him at the arnold and he just looks insane.
nasser=piece of shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 08:51:23 AM »
hormonized,,most likley done recreational drug too
fallen angel

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 09:19:32 AM »
I've heard that lockett uses a shitload of insulin because he's diabetic...don't know if it's true.  There's an interview somewhere of special ed talking to him at the arnold and he just looks insane.

Probably due to his diet of candy and soda..

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2007, 09:27:52 AM »
He's a liar plain and simple. most die hard christians are the same way, they just want to "look" good in the eyes of others.

If Insulin alone worked this well we would have 100,000's of guys walking around like him because they are diabetic...

Look at his face and tell me he's natural....bullshit.

8)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2007, 09:43:16 AM »
brewer looks like hes going to die soon.

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2007, 09:48:37 AM »
brewer looks like hes going to die soon.

you don't look too "full of life" yourself Mars

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2007, 09:49:58 AM »

I'm on the fence about his natural claims... his physique looks odd.. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a natural build. I've seen genetics on par with this.

I agree, he lacks real thickness, but still looks good.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2007, 10:29:19 AM »
yes he's natural and eats two meals per day of Twizzlers, KFC, skittles and soda. :-X

Not everyone eats like you do. ???

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2007, 10:30:40 AM »
  guys... a little common sense is needed here.. he is 5'9.. he competes, ripped, at mid 240's.. says he will compete again at 250's ripped.. when is the last time any of you have ever seen genetics that will allow a ripped 240 pounds in contest shape at his height ?.. none of you have..  let it go.. h e is using just as much as any of the others.. good genetics or not.. the human body is not meant to be able to hold that kind of mass at that height and still hold it while dieting down.. the human body does not produce hormones in that number naturally..  and no.. the comments months ago about myostatin are silly.. it effects every muscle in the body.. obvioulsy, it left mikes right leg alone  ::).... that thing is half the size of his left..

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2007, 10:33:58 AM »
will trey brewer even make it to 2009?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2007, 10:35:58 AM »
This guys on more gear than the Kentucky Derby Winner.  Whormones, WHORMONES, WHORMONES!

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2007, 11:04:07 AM »
Look at his face and tell me he's natural....bullshit.

Exactly.

And what's up with the drastic skin color differences?