Author Topic: Girl snaps boyfriend bedding MUM - HAHA a must read pic included  (Read 2796 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

milfer

• Getbig III
Re: Girl snaps boyfriend bedding MUM - HAHA a must read pic included
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 10:14:31 AM »
should have fucked them at the same time now thats a story, but the mom has some nice tits
?

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 11:03:24 AM »
I also had a girlfriends mom make the moves on me.
Everything from flashing me to actually trying to kiss me when her daughter went to the shop for some cigarettes and I was alone there watching TV.
I suppose it happens more than most people think
Is a nice photo though  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 12:21:17 PM »
yeah the mom got some nice tits, sadly the guy couldnt f-uck her. Can you imagine what is to f-uck your gf's mom, must be a great experience, like, learning from a pro haha.

I remember back when i was @ uni and this guy who used to study with another classmate, ended fuck1ng the other guy's mother (divorced woman) and it was such a success because he was caught, by his mate, exactly when he was fuck1ng his mom and the guy went nuts and beat the man badly, so bad that a few of us (also classmates) asked him why did he didnt do shit to the other guy (oh man he looked like someone who was tortured haha) , he said: "You can't really do anything when you have someone beating you and repeating "YOU BASTARD YOU AINT GOING TO GIVE ME ANOTHER BROTHER, I'LL KILL YOU FIRST" , all you do is to beg to god to not die"

A month later, the guy quit studying business. brutal.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 08:06:00 AM »
The mom is hot - I'd hit it, too.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 08:09:12 AM »
The mom is hot - I'd hit it, too.

Me 2. The guy is not guilty

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 08:11:51 AM »
It's not his fault. It's genetic. He couldn't help himself.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 01:38:44 PM »
You know your moms loose when she goes drinking with you and your significant other, and gets drunk...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 05:40:22 PM »
"You can't really do anything when you have someone beating you and repeating "YOU BASTARD YOU AINT GOING TO GIVE ME ANOTHER BROTHER, I'LL KILL YOU FIRST" , all you do is to beg to god to not die"

God forgive me, ...but just picturing that makes laugh my tush off!
w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 05:45:40 PM »

God forgive me, ...but just picturing that makes laugh my tush off!

hahahaha me too.  :)   When I was in HS there was a kid on our wrestling team who had a very young( relatively) mother who was very nice looking...some of the guys on the team,who were much bigger than him, would constantly tell him what they would like to do to his mother...hahaha he would get pissed beyond belief, but never did anything about  it....lucky for them I think. That kind of thing could make someone snap.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 06:09:07 PM »

hahahaha me too.  :)   When I was in HS there was a kid on our wrestling team who had a very young( relatively) mother who was very nice looking...some of the guys on the team,who were much bigger than him, would constantly tell him what they would like to do to his mother...hahaha he would get pissed beyond belief, but never did anything about  it....lucky for them I think. That kind of thing could make someone snap.

I can imagine. I know a guy that gets ticked off even knowing his father is doing it to his mom.

He almost had a kanipfit when his little sister announced she was pregnant, ...he wanted to kill his brother-in-law.
It's like he expected his kid sister to remain a virgin the rest of her married life.  ::)
w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 06:25:10 PM »
I can imagine. I know a guy that gets ticked off even knowing his father is doing it to his mom.

He almost had a kanipfit when his little sister announced she was pregnant, ...he wanted to kill his brother-in-law.
It's like he expected his kid sister to remain a virgin the rest of her married life.  ::)

That guy sounds nuts. lol

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 06:29:47 PM »
   That guy sounds nuts. lol

He had whore / madonna syndrome. That's where he sees women in absolutes with no middle ground.
She's either a whore (then it's ok to have sex with her) or she's a saint (in which case you don't).
w

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 07:41:09 PM »
He had whore / madonna syndrome. That's where he sees women in absolutes with no middle ground.
She's either a whore (then it's ok to have sex with her) or she's a saint (in which case you don't).
Interesting............ never actually heard of that

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 07:46:50 PM »
Interesting............ never actually heard of that

Alot of guys have it to varying degrees. They're usually the ones who put people up on pedestals.
w

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 07:48:07 PM »

You know what? It sux to have a mom that looks younger AND HOT. Back when i was 15 and i was @ school, i had this classmate who had a fuck1ng AWESOME mother. Always dressing ready for some gym workout, GOOD ass, medium natural boobs, nice face and a HOT voice. I remember all the guys including me, and also the older ones @ school telling things to my classmate such as:

"Hello, FUTURE son"
"You dont wanna know what i did with her ass last night"
"I'll do it first with her, then with your sister, you are lucky you are ugly"

Every day, everrrrrrrry damn day the same. I dont know how did he resist all of those comments  haha

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2007, 07:58:03 PM »
You know what? It sux to have a mom that looks younger AND HOT. Back when i was 15 and i was @ school, i had this classmate who had a fuck1ng AWESOME mother. Always dressing ready for some gym workout, GOOD ass, medium natural boobs, nice face and a HOT voice. I remember all the guys including me, and also the older ones @ school telling things to my classmate such as:

"Hello, FUTURE son"

Every day, everrrrrrrry damn day the same. I dont know how did he resist all of those comments  haha

I'd have to say this really punctuates the differences between the sexes.

It bothers guys when other guys drool over their Moms, but it doesn't seem to phase women one bit when other girls drool over their Dads. That's the part I don't get. In high school, I had a girlfriend whose father was superhot. All the girls drooled over him, it was no big deal. Why does it bug guys so much to think that other guys are attracted to their moms?
w

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2007, 08:02:33 PM »

It bothers guys when other guys drool over their Moms, but it doesn't seem to phase women one bit when other girls drool over their Dads. That's the part I don't get. In high school, I had a girlfriend whose father was superhot. All the girls drooled over him, it was no big deal. Why does it bug guys so much to think that other guys are attracted to their moms?

I think its not the same when a girl tell another girl "I want your father to fuc-k me harder" than when a guy tell another guy "I want to fuc-k your mother".

Our mothers are like the most precious thing we have (well not for every man but for most)

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2007, 08:12:33 PM »

It is guys DNA...........WOMAN ARE THE PRIZE.
In the old days men used to go on raiding parties for.....woman!
You can have as many womans lib crap as you want it is hard wired into men.
Woman are the prize and you must protect them.(that includes your mom)
This is why guys of different races get pissed off when their chicks are screwing a different race.
It is a slap in the face of their DNA.

This is also why woman are raped in war, it shows all the men of world that these men can not look after their woman and the whole next generation of children are suspect.
It breaks the fighting spirit of that nation.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2007, 08:17:07 PM »
It is guys DNA...........WOMAN ARE THE PRIZE.
In the old days men used to go on raiding parties for.....woman!
You can have as many womans lib crap as you want it is hard wired into men.
Woman are the prize and you must protect them.(that includes your mom)
This is why guys of different races get pissed off when their chicks are screwing a different race.
It is a slap in the face of their DNA.

This is also why woman are raped in war, it shows all the men of world that these men can not look after their woman and the whole next generation of children are suspect.
It breaks the fighting spirit of that nation.

::)

I think rape is not so much about breaking the fighting spirit of a nation, since those that are being raped are not the fighters. Rape is more about bolstering the ego of the rapist.
w

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2007, 08:26:48 PM »

I think rape is not so much about breaking the fighting spirit of a nation, since those that are being raped are not the fighters. Rape is more about bolstering the ego of the rapist.
Of course the woman and children are not the fighters, they are the prize.
They are what a nation is about, they are the future of it.
AND the fighters could not protect them.
Nothing shatters a mans moral than knowing that this happend to his Mom, sister, wife, daughter.
Once again Jag you can argue what you want, but this works on MEN and the male Psyche

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2007, 08:57:27 PM »

"Hello, FUTURE son"

This guys Mother was smoking hot ..he was a freshman,so that made him what? about 15 yrs old...She was in her early to mid 30's.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2007, 05:37:53 AM »
This guys Mother was smoking hot ..he was a freshman,so that made him what? about 15 yrs old...She was in her early to mid 30's.

by then she was 40 or so if i remember right

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2007, 05:45:35 AM »

Im sorry jag but rape is a proven method to break the fighting spirit of a nation, obviously, its not all about rape, there are several steps (described in the ethnic cleansing manual) such as deportation, forced deportation, genocide, men's torture, etc.
You can start a new topic and discuss this, since its really interesting. For your own info, so far, in modern times, the most succesful ethnic cleansing done so far happened during the balkan's war.

Oh and just in case you want to see how much rape can break a nation's fighting spirit, please reffer to icty.org and spend some time reading the testimonys of the victims. It's pretty detailed and terrorizing.... after you read some, you will understand.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2007, 06:55:52 PM »
Im sorry jag but rape is a proven method to break the fighting spirit of a nation, obviously, its not all about rape, there are several steps (described in the ethnic cleansing manual) such as deportation, forced deportation, genocide, men's torture, etc.
You can start a new topic and discuss this, since its really interesting. For your own info, so far, in modern times, the most succesful ethnic cleansing done so far happened during the balkan's war.

Oh and just in case you want to see how much rape can break a nation's fighting spirit, please reffer to icty.org and spend some time reading the testimonys of the victims. It's pretty detailed and terrorizing.... after you read some, you will understand.

Benz,
I'm sure you're sincere in your statements of belief, but I still disagree with you.
Rape may be an effective tool for breaking the fighting spirit, IF it's used against the one you're fighting.
For the most part, there are usually very few women fighting in the front lines of combat, they are simply the 'spoils of war'.

My opinion will never change. I believe rape is all about aggression, and bolstering the rapists ego. It's about encouraging the release of the beast in man. As for reading testimonies of rape victims, ...no thanks. I've heard enough first hand accounts to last me more than enough lifetimes, ...but I wholely encourage all the men here to read them.
w