Author Topic: What marriage is really about!  (Read 2550 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
What marriage is really about!
« on: December 25, 2007, 02:29:48 AM »
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: What marriage is really about!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 02:51:54 AM »
You must live a sad lonlely life...  :'( :'( :'(

Merry Christmas to you, now go out and fuck someone, a tight korean golddigger or a lonley american girl that originally wanted to go to germany but is stuck in korea with her big tits.  ;D ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 02:55:22 AM »
You must live a sad lonlely life...  :'( :'( :'(

Merry Christmas to you, now go out and fuck someone, a tight korean golddigger or a lonley american girl that originally wanted to go to germany but is stuck in korea with her big tits.  ;D ;D ;D

Lonely, yes, Sad, no.

Ich habe Weihnachten nie gefeiert, da ich in einer gottlosen Wohnung aufgewachsen bin. Koreanische Weiber fordern einem zuviel Muehe und Geld ab. Amerikanische Frauen sind voellig uninteressant.

Wenn Du das Argument oben nur widerlegen koenntest....
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 02:59:04 AM »
Lonely, yes, Sad, no.

Ich habe Weihnachten nie gefeiert, da ich in einer gottlosen Wohnung aufgewachsen bin. Koreanische Weiber fordern einem zuviel Muehe und Geld ab. Amerikanische Frauen sind voellig uninteressant.

Muss ich nicht. Ich bin ziemlich zufrieden und gluecklich mit meinem Leben.  ;D ;D

Korean girls suck, but as a foreigner it's easy to use them. Play around and let them fall. Tease them with money but don't spend it for them.  ;D ;D ;D

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 03:01:24 AM »
Lonely, yes, Sad, no.

Hey are you living in Korea? Actually I am too...are you teaching here?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 03:02:31 AM »
Muss ich nicht. Ich bin ziemlich zufrieden und gluecklich mit meinem Leben.  ;D ;D

Korean girls suck, but as a foreigner it's easy to use them. Play around and let them fall. Tease them with money but don't spend it for them.  ;D ;D ;D

Merkwuerdig. Ich schaetze mal, dass ich niemals wirklich zufrieden sein werde.

Du tust so, als haettest Du Erfahrungen mit koreanischen Weibern gemacht? Was unterscheidet sie denn von den japanischen Weibern?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 03:03:29 AM »
Hey are you living in Korea? Actually I am too...are you teaching here?

Yes, stuck in this slophole of a country for the sake of economic necessity; how about you?
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 03:08:08 AM »
Merkwuerdig. Ich schaetze mal, dass ich niemals wirklich zufrieden sein werde.

Du tust so, als haettest Du Erfahrungen mit koreanischen Weibern gemacht? Was unterscheidet sie denn von den japanischen Weibern?

Well i can't speak for all, there are nice down to earth girls as well, but most korean girls are gold diggers, aren't they?

They are awfully prude, no sex, all church and family. A boyfriend is more like an acessoire for them, to show around in public.

I prefer the japanese girls, they are fun. in every sense...

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 03:14:35 AM »
Yes, stuck in this slophole of a country for the sake of economic necessity; how about you?

yeah ive been here for 3 years

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 03:18:51 AM »
yeah ive been here for 3 years

I am been here for 17 months. When this contract is up I am leaving. I cannot say 100% I will but 99.99%.

Mate, you are on the Korea limit, 3 years? When does it end? You know the drill though, how many fucking waygukin have tried to escape, found they couldn't function in the West and come back to Hangul to live out their days in in sorrow, albeit in financial comfort.

I'm stuck in Ulsan. Where are you stuck at? Are you Canadian?
I hate the State.

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2007, 03:28:05 AM »
I am been here for 17 months. When this contract is up I am leaving. I cannot say 100% I will but 99.99%.

Mate, you are on the Korea limit, 3 years? When does it end? You know the drill though, how many fucking waygukin have tried to escape, found they couldn't function in the West and come back to Hangul to live out their days in in sorrow, albeit in financial comfort.

I'm stuck in Ulsan. Where are you stuck at? Are you Canadian?

Nah Im from the US. Im just north of Seoul but in 3 months Im gonna move back to Seoul. I have a lot of friends here and I speak Korean pretty fluently...so its not too bad. Just training here is a bit of a disappointment. People generally dont train that hard..
 Im going to begin doing a Masters degree course online so Im going to use the money I make to finance that. But I know what you mean about those people...Ive just grown used to thing here for some reason. I like living in other countries though I spent almost a year in Japan.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2007, 03:33:00 AM »
Nah Im from the US. Im just north of Seoul but in 3 months Im gonna move back to Seoul. I have a lot of friends here and I speak Korean pretty fluently...so its not too bad. Just training here is a bit of a disappointment. People generally dont train that hard..
 Im going to begin doing a Masters degree course online so Im going to use the money I make to finance that. But I know what you mean about those people...Ive just grown used to thing here for some reason. I like living in other countries though I spent almost a year in Japan.

Where have you been in Japan?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2007, 03:36:29 AM »
Epic ex-patriotism on Getbig.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2007, 03:37:25 AM »

Well, some people like to live without muslims.  ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2007, 03:39:11 AM »

That's what I'm doing here. Saving for my education. I should have enough after two years but even if I don't I don't think I could stomach a 3rd year.

Getting supplements is a pain here.... :-\
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2007, 03:44:59 AM »

Epic Mispelling and Confusion of the Word on Getbig!

expatriate

But then again, it wouldn't be getbig if people didn't write things like that.

A getbigger's family outing:

I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 03:46:26 AM »
Owned.  :(

C'mon man, I've been living with Aussies.  I'm lucky I can remember how to turn the computer on.

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 03:47:10 AM »
Where have you been in Japan?

I lived about 45 minutes from Tokyo by train...In Ibaraki Prefecture..Koga City

str8-T

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 03:49:21 AM »
That's what I'm doing here. Saving for my education. I should have enough after two years but even if I don't I don't think I could stomach a 3rd year.

yeah they are so expensive here...its rediculous...I usually buy online from a korean website..or if I dont have time just run to the health store and get ripped off

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2007, 03:49:52 AM »
I lived about 45 minutes from Tokyo by train...In Ibaraki Prefecture..Koga City

Nice.

A little cold in the winter though.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2007, 03:50:13 AM »
Owned.  :(

C'mon man, I've been living with Aussies.  I'm lucky I can remember how to turn the computer on.

You don't by chance live in London, stuck in an Oceania immigrant ridden flat, do you?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 03:56:47 AM »
And what about the great truth of the original post?  :-\
I hate the State.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2007, 04:06:52 AM »

Why not work in Japan, it's more fun. Maybe getting work there would be more challenging but i can vouch for the fun part.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2007, 04:09:43 AM »
Why not work in Japan, it's more fun. Maybe getting work there would be more challenging, not sure.

Believe me, I know all about work opportunities in East Asia and Japan is tough for work, good work at least. For shit work, Korea is much better. Zeus willing I will be leaving this Zeus forsaken land next summer....I hope... :-\
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2007, 06:19:54 AM »
You don't by chance live in London, stuck in an Oceania immigrant ridden flat, do you?

Lol.  Good call.  I did that back in '97 - a house in Queen's Park.

In Western Aus these days.  Supps are absurdly expensive here too.  I don't bother with anything other than protein powder and vitamins, sometimes creatine in short cycles.

The original post was sound.  7/10 for heartlessness, 6.5/10 troll strength for the married, a mere 2/10 on backfire potential.  I'll give it a 7.5 overall.